[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARM v PROHORMONE v HGH v EPO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pic.not.related.jpg (805KB, 3240x2259px) Image search: [Google]
pic.not.related.jpg
805KB, 3240x2259px
Alright. So I am 27. Getting older. Trying to do some pretty intense training programs that are considered the literal pinnacle of fitness in the govt sector. I have always been in shape but I need more information on these types of supplements and where to look. I am going to need an edge on the competition.

Any information you can give me/direct me to get the info I would appreciate it.
>>
>>42527538
avoid prohormones
>>
>>42527545
why?
>>
>>42527558
they are shit. bad for your body, worse than steroids.
>>
>>42527595
so what is the best for lots of cardio and endurance that allows for strength when needed.
>>
>>42527595
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>42527538
Just take gear, faggot

EPO if you feel like having a stroke
>>
>>42527611
no you

>>42527609
eq is good for endurance. theres also a sarm called gw-501516 thats good for endurace.
>>
>>42527538
Tried osta solo and lgd + osta stack. Noticeable gains felt pretty good, good strength. Osta fixed some injuries up and leaned me out pct was minor believe you dont even need one as i cut them hell short like im talking 2 weeks of novla and ran daa towards the end of cycle and into pct. The lgd+osta i ran osta through pct and after tapering down dose. Had a big weekend partying so didnt want to be running novla through it after i got sick and felt really drained im thinking the really drained was crashed test, but 3-4 days after i felt awesome been 2 weeks since feel better then ever kept most of my gains but lost a bit of strength, i think thats due to cutting now though.

Good way to get the feet wet imo
>>
>>42527712
so your saying mk8266?
>>
>>42527939
Mk 2866 is osta and lgd 4033
Mk2866 was nice but the gains wearnt the best it leaves you wanting more, I ran that for a full 12 weeks ramping up to 33mg dosage
>>
>>42528019
where buy?

also

where do i find HGH and EPO?
>>
>>42527538
>27
>getting old

You are young as fuck dude, lol

I don't know where the fuck this new mentality has come from, but men don't start getting old until they hit like their mid 40's.
>>
>>42528280
im old for the training
>>
Just LOL'd at the guy stacking sarms. Well at least IRC got your money and dont know that there is no benefit to stacking sarms.
If you want cardio gaines the other anon said gw will work. However there is a big cancer scare around that so its up to you, but the cardio gains you get is next to none in terms of sarms, steroids or any other compound.
>>
>>42529770
the cancer scare was debunked
>>
>>42529802
Not quite. Im "mobile posting" right now and there was a guy who ran GW for years and developed cancer. Now obviously im not saying GW caused it and he used it for a very long time so this is a special case but i think it should still be a slight concern. If this thread is up ill try to find the article when im home.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.