[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this physique?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 998355465.jpg (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
998355465.jpg
81KB, 500x750px
Thoughts on this physique?
>>
>>42527512
I bet her nipples are super-sensitive. I wanna shove her pecs in my mouth and just like, suck and lick
>>
>>42527512
post balloon knot
>>
>>42527512
LICK TUMMY
>>
anavar
>>
>>42527512
FRIDGE
I
D
G
E
>>
>>42527512
would get raped by/10
>>
File: yesplease.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
yesplease.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>42527512
top tier
>>
>>42527512
Crossfitter, any money.
>>
>>42528182
Wouldn't mind that to be honest
>>
>>42527683
She's really pretty and that's most important desu
>>
That's a man baby
>>
>>42527512
awwww
that's...
that's just unfortunate...

But I'm sure she's very popular with the dykes and closet case faggot dudes who like their women with good thrusting power.
>>
>>42527512
pretty bad gyno
>>
>>42528575
>>42528597
t. intimidated dyels
>>
>>42527512
>long haired man wearing a bra
how silly
>>
>>42527512
Too many sterons 4 me
>>
File: Nazi Pepe.png (213KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Pepe.png
213KB, 805x1000px
>>42527512
>hulking jewish amazon

I wish I was the grandchildren of a nazi officer so she could punish me for gassing her grand parents with relentless, vigorous, energetic hate sex :(
>>
>>42528904
I'm actually 6'4 250 and fairly built.
My dicks massive too.
Pretty sure I could easily overpower her and split cunt in half and the only thing she could is claw at my chest back and fail to stop herself from having chain multiple orgasms. Mainly because the steroids have turned her into a wanton super orgasmic large clitted whore.

I'm simply stating that she's unattractive and that if she's gay(she probably is, or is currently bi because the gear will make her fuck anything at that point)she'll pull a lot of dyke tail, and that the cucks and closet casses who're into muscular women will get off on the fantasy of being dominated/pegged.
>>
>>42527512
would eat her ass every day
>>
>>42527512
Excellent
>>
>>42529451
Get in line
>>
>>42527512

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.