[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anorexic bro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: getthisgirlaproteinshake.jpg (86KB, 590x740px) Image search: [Google]
getthisgirlaproteinshake.jpg
86KB, 590x740px
My friend is 5,8" , about 110 pounds last he told me, and is depressed since he looks like a twig to girls.

He already knows what to do, I've even lent him weights and protein shake recipes,but he's still not feeling it

Hit me with your best anorexic to /fit/ pics to light a fire under his ass
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1536x1024px
Says 2 years but it only took roughly 2-4 months of diet and lifting.
>>
>>42524326
>He already knows what to do
>5'8"
Apparently not
>>
>>42524446
hold up he got a stomache tube and a beard?

What a difference brah
>>
but seriously. I am probably anorexic and I will go through a cycle of eating right, training proper. Then all of a sudden I feel to big for a day or two and go on some crazy irrational fast and lose it all again.

Help brothers!
>>
eat more and add more carbs. Do basic exercises (PPL)
>>
>>42524326
I wanna fuck someone like this just to see the outline of my dick inside her pussy. Like a chest burster but instead its my dick poking up through her hip area.
>>
>>42524880
not a doctor, but just man up stop being crazy, go cold turkey
>>
File: casul.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
casul.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>42524446
>2-4 months of lifting to grow a beard
>>
>>42524326
You can't help people like that. Their brain doesn't work properly so no matter how much sense you're making it doesn't go through their heads.

They have to fix it on their own or get professional help.
>>
>>42524326
Is he actually anorexic? Or just skinny and too lazy to put in the work to gain weight? Big difference here.

An anorexic individual will look at fit people and still think they're fat. They have to fix this body image issue themselves, and most importantly they have to want to do that. Their reward centers of their brain are fucked up in that they receive stimulation in this area of the brain from self destructive behaviors such as this.
>>
>>42525558
He's been diagnosed by his doctor as anorexic
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1451673530489.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1451673530489.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
About a 2 year and 20 lb difference
>>
File: I tried to warn you.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
I tried to warn you.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
>>42524326
>He's anorexic
>Give him a protein shake recipe
Are you fucking retarded? He needs to eat lots of fucking food before he worries about muh supplements. He'll gain muscle without a fucking problem because his weight is so low.
>>
File: delicious.png (11KB, 87x81px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.png
11KB, 87x81px
>>42528615
He barely eats anything out of choice, so I gave him shake recipes so he'll at least get the maximum amount of nutrients with the lowest amount of consumption.
>>
>>42528646
As long as he gets stuff other than whey in there for a higher caloric intake
>>
>>42528659
Oh yeah of course
>>
>>42524326
It sounds like he needs professional help, he should probably see a psychiatrist or join a support group.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.