[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See skinnyfat manlet benching >Struggling to push lmao0.5pl8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (123KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 500x319px
>See skinnyfat manlet benching
>Struggling to push lmao0.5pl8
>Walk over to him
>Start lightly pushing down on the bar
>"What are you doing?"
>Push harder
>He can no longer push up the bar at all
>The weight is pressing down on his chest
>"AAAAAAAH STOP!"
>Spit on his face and walk away
>He sobs with the bar on his chest for 5 minutes before he finally regains the strength to lift up the barbell
>He quickly walks out without making eye contact

Who here /gymbully/?
>>
>>42522299
Stop larping and go outside.
>>
Moar stories pls
>>
>>42522299
let me take wild guess, you don't actually lift
>>
File: 1484789252072.jpg (22KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484789252072.jpg
22KB, 413x395px
>see slightly chubby dude squatting, barely pushing 250 what a bitch
>get next to him as hes squatting
>pull off clip and weight mid set of his lift, he crashes violently to the ground tearing his pants
>everyone is staring at him in his torn shorts
>he looks at me with tears and anger
>mfw he walks out in shame
>>
Gyms are covered in cameras. Give them a timestamp and they'll press charges instantly.

get your fiction out of here.
>>
>>42522299
>be me
>not you
>benching 0.5pl8 during warmup
>some fatass lumbers past me but trips on some folds of skin and falls on my bar, pressing down on my chest
>I can't bench 5pl8 so I yell at him to stop and get off of me
>as I'm yelling he opens his mouth and a guttural noise comes out, as well as an unhealthy amount of saliva and unmasticated Flamin' Hot Cheetos
>I get saliva and Hot Cheetos dust in my eyes, on my face, and in my mouth
>he still hasn't gotten off
>eyes start watering due to the capsaicin
>start to gag a bit
>he finally gets off of my bar with a struggle and, after readjusting his folds (a bag of cheetos falls out), walks away
>mutters something like "Muh name Jim Booleck"

I saw him when I walked out, couldn't stare that beast in the face.
>>
>>42522493
>get your fiction out of here.
dyel bullied kid detected
>>
File: 1502400765142.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1502400765142.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>build a mini fort with plates
>invite the gym dyel in
>cover the exit with a pile of plates
>dyel is too weak to get out
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.