[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FitKillsRoastie.png (2MB, 2172x1316px) Image search: [Google]
FitKillsRoastie.png
2MB, 2172x1316px
Apologize
>>
>>42521743
is it wrong i've jacked off to her pics?
>>
>>42521818
she probably got turned on by that actually
>>
File: 1500580718024.jpg (8KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1500580718024.jpg
8KB, 250x209px
>>42521743
Sorry her genetics are trash?
>>
>with rare disorder
>>
Do they not have doctors in Australia that check for this? This never came up once while growing up?
>>
>>42521743
What was the disorder?
>>
>>42521851
urea cycle disorder

First thing that came to mind when I heard about the death, also they are claiming bodybuilding supplements caused this but I would lean more towards too much protein on a daily basis and her body can't process it and thus you have that condition....

This shit is real, and not common but can be tested for

This type of shit shows up in blood work...

I would know, I had a higher intake in protein and you can tell via blood work...
>>
>>42521743
>basic bitch
>single mother
>fake tits

I'd smash her bent over that hammy machine no homo
>>
File: 1470646087373.jpg (9KB, 208x250px)
1470646087373.jpg
9KB, 208x250px
>>42521743
Sleep Tight Protein Princess

>mfw when thinking of you bulking
>>
>>42521884
So her body couldn't turn urea precursor into urea and she died full of the stuff?
That's pretty scary
>>
>>42521743

Nothing to apologize for. It's a very rare disorder remember?
If I said that 0.2 out of 100.0 people would get ill effects from this diet, would it be so wrong to generally assume the person could handle it?

Some health issues aren't detected before it's already too late. It's a shame, but that is the reality sometimes. A daily checkup to a doctor for example wouldn't be able to tell you if you had some sort of cancer infesting your spine.
>>
>>42521957

god dam bro
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.