[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder to my homos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 23

File: 7euw1g3z8zo1_50.jpg (49KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
7euw1g3z8zo1_50.jpg
49KB, 500x313px
Just a reminder to my homos
>>
Goku didn't even lift, you're better off using Goku in an mma forum.
>>
>>42521571
>trained in heightened gravity
He Was practically lifting an invisible weight with every muscle in his body
>>
File: 5003281-om86uhw.jpg (54KB, 1259x618px) Image search: [Google]
5003281-om86uhw.jpg
54KB, 1259x618px
>>42521571
>>
File: Goku_lifts_lmao1tractor.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_lifts_lmao1tractor.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>42521571
How many tractors can you lift, brah?
>>
>>42521862
man for goku this is like lifting a feather. Got some real Clark Kent vibes here.
>>
>>42521571
Goku didn't work either. He at least protected planet earth from external enemies. Can you do that OP?
>>
>>42521161
tell me what happening at 2:42 https://youtu.be/7Y2Ax7vJBKw?t=2m42s
>>
>>42521571
>goku didn't lift
>I never saw a single episode of dbz
This is you.
>>
>>42521744
>5 pl8s
not that impressive
>>
File: 1502621977526.jpg (911KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502621977526.jpg
911KB, 1920x1080px
>>42521161
Goku proves full ottermode is the best mode, seeing as how that's his most powerful form now. If you can even call him ottermode here.
>>
>>42522008
More like 50pl8s.

Thats north kais planet with 10x earths natty gravity
>>
>>42521744
>5pl8 ohp
>not impressive

ishygddt diggy
>>
>>42522127

>>42522008
>>42522008
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>42522069
>this
>ottermode
Pick one
>>
File: IMG_0382.png (533KB, 900x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.png
533KB, 900x1101px
>>42522152
>>
>>42522152
H ewasn't ottermode in DBZ, not by a long shot. But in DBS he got a new form, super saiyan god, which makes him look like a younger, slimmer, ottermode twink. It's also absurdly powerful, even for dragonball standards.
>>
>>42522152
>>42522173
Did he go back to looking like a bodybuilder? It's weird seeing Goku's physique change over time. He's been one of the most reknowned Manime characters alongside Kenshiro to looking like a bishounen in his SSG form.
>>
>>42522152
I miss big Goku. Hopefully they give him his muscles back with his new form on the way. The promotional art makes it look like that at least.
>>
>>42522196
Nope still triathlon mode

This is "oh shit I'm dying on namek" mode goku from z

Just touched up for Dokkan battle
>>
>>42522173
ssj goku from the frieza saga looked so badass
>>
>>42522376
Yeah too bad there's an enormous lack of detail now
>>
>>42522376
Yeah.
But that shits over.
Now being muscular or even masculine is called faggotry or weak, the last couple of villians have been FLAMING AS FUCK, and the two female saiyajins are mary sue dykes and the only people in the entire goddamned series who can get muscular in their super form and not be called on it.
>>
>>42522399
>saiyajins
You're speaking english, dumbass. They're called saiyans. -Jin is not an english suffix.
>>
I always thought it was hilarious that super saiyan basically just meant looking white with blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
>>42522395
Imagine this moment for anybody who followed the show or managa since it started. You watched a short, fat little kid go on adventures his entire life, making friends the whole way, and exploring the world. You saw him grow, become a man, have a son, and then watch as the people he grew to care about were beaten down or killed right in front of him. Now, on a dying planet, he unlocks his true potential and stands amidst the destruction to face his greatest foe, bare for the universe to see. That must have been so intense.
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>42522399
>Now being muscular or even masculine is called faggotry or weak
>>
>>42522519
The eyes aren't meant to be blue though, they're teal or green.
>>
>>42522521
I don't think this is the case for a single American, the majority of people who fall under this are like 40+ year old Japs. Would like more shounen or just anime series in general to follow that format though.
>>
>>42522521

>WEEB DETECTED
go back inside, otakukin

>>42522519
>super saiyan basically just meant looking white with blonde hair and blue eyes

are you implying that white Aryan races aren't literally the strongest beings ever known to man?
>>
>>42522540
You're saying that like I at any point mentioned that this feeling was only for 20-year old Americans.
>>
>>42522519

Kek, same here
>>
>>42522563
>>WEEB DETECTED
>go back inside, otakukin
Not a weeb. Why are you so angry? All I mentioned were story points. Go to /a/ and you'll probably see people calling me a filthy gaijin because I prefer my DBZ with Faulcner.
>>
>>42522540
And spics, Latin America got DB before Z too.
>>
>>42522519
It's not really that, Toriyama just copied Launch's power and retooled it for Saiyans.

>>42522528
mirn neck gains, routine?
>>
>>42522565
I didn't mean to, I just find it interesting that I really don't think there's probably less than 100 Americans who started off with DB first and watched DBZ after rather than retroactively watching or reading DB after seeing DBZ. To most Americans I'm sure when they first saw DB they probably thought it was a prequel that came after like DMC3 to DMC1.
>>
>>42522617
Was DB actually popular before Z was over there, or did it retroactively gain popularity after Z was a massive success? I know in America DB aired before Z, but I think it got cancelled or never took off until after Z.
>>
>>42522639
Yeah. DB was pretty much ignored in my neck of the woods.
I thought it was boring and kinda trash.
Liked the sex jokes and pervyness as a kid and the action was....there.
But overall I wasn't a fan.

DBZ was were I and the entire country started to get into DB.
It was actually so popular that in many markets it had more viewers then the Friends show at the height of it's popularity.
>>
>>42522639
I'm Brazilian and I don't really interact with the fandom, but my friends liked DB, but didn't really love it until Z.

>>42522624
This must be so weird. the beginning of Z only has any impact and makes any sense if you've watched/read DB. Like, it starts by telling you Goku has a kid, then that he is an alien, then Piccolo becomes an ally, and then he dies. All in a short period of time. If you're not invested into these characters already it all must have felt pretty meaningless.
>>
>>42522690
>This must be so weird. the beginning of Z only has any impact and makes any sense if you've watched/read DB. Like, it starts by telling you Goku has a kid, then that he is an alien, then Piccolo becomes an ally, and then he dies. All in a short period of time. If you're not invested into these characters already it all must have felt pretty meaningless.

That's just it.
All of this awesome shit happened in this unique fantastic world that we were just droped into the middle of and we were just left to fill in the pieces and pick up the clues as we went along.

That actually sold the series as much as the actual fighting in the series.

We were plopped into the middle of a mature well thought out world and we were left with clues as to how awesome everything is.
>>
>>42522690
>>42522725
I got into the series only after the buu arc, so it blew my mind when I realized Piccolo used to be Goku's rival. I only found that out in some shounen jump magazine covering the android arc where it gives little tidbits info on relevant characters atm.
>>
>>42522752
>I got into the series only after the buu arc
Jesus dude you got into it right when it went to shit
>>
File: bigstanza.png (539KB, 1492x932px) Image search: [Google]
bigstanza.png
539KB, 1492x932px
>>42522725
>a mature well thought out world
you're talking about DBZ?
>>
>>42522800
>constanza poster
>questioning the maturity of something.
Maturity as in the world is and characters are matured not the nebulous concept of maturity you think you have a great deal of.

What anime/manga do you think is mature.
I'm curious.
>>
>>42522800
>>42522853
I don't know about mature, but the world was definitely thought out and unique especially DB.
>>
>kakarot
>not vegeta prince of all saiyans
Never gonna make it. Vegeta is the definition of hard work, goku is a shitter with plot armor , a gag character somehow also the main character.Tien,piccolo, they aork hard too, but got fucked by the "le everyone else is now a god haha"
>>
>>42523372
Vegeta is an angry manlet with inferiority complex though. Goku lifts, fights and exercises in general for fun and self improvement.
>>
>>42523390
>goku lifts
opinion discarded. wanting to be better than the main character isn't inferiority complex. Goku is a filthy crossfitter
>>
>>42523372
Goku is the example of, "Work harder not smarter". He started out with far less potential than Vegeta as a commoner, and even his sons and Trunks all have far more potential than him and far exceeded him when he was their age. But he's the only one that has a passion for training where it's not even work to him, he just loves it, hell he fucking killed himself so he can train in the afterlife.

Every other main character saiyan had a higher baseline than Goku, and if in Goku's shoes I highly doubt Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks etc would be even near Goku. Hell I honestly believe if Goku was a human he'd probably be so far ahead of Tien, Krillin, etc just cause of his drive.
>>
>>42523411
I meant smarter not harder, fuck.
>>
File: IMG_2105.jpg (280KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2105.jpg
280KB, 1066x1600px
Goku is literally 5'8 and btfo's everyone he ever comes across

Ideal male height for a warrior
>>
>>42523396
He literally became a super saiyan because he was angry at himself for being inferior.
>>
>>42523444
Those heights have to be during the saiyan arc, cause they also had goku as a really dyel weight as well even though he got bulky as shit and I'm pretty sure taller throughout the series.
>>
>>42523444
Toriyama is Japanese and Japanese people are short, he had a false sense of height. You should consider Goku to be atleast 6'
>>
>>42523411
>work smarter not harder
EVERYTIME. Every fucking time. Please go ahead and tell me how exactly does he train smarter, I'll wait.
Keep in mind it was vegeta who was incorporating "smart" training ,when he was introduced, he mentioned being intentionally beaten and sparred to death to abuse saiyan characteristic of coming back stronger. Not to mention vegeta is superior when it comes to fighting style and smarter, which he showed by creating a ki blast to mimic the moon's blutz waves to turn into his oozaru form. Admit it lad, goku is dum.
>>42523456
And goku became a super saiyan because he was angry at himself for being inferior to frieza and not being able to save krillin. What's your point ?
Reminder that without any mortal inhibitions and emotions, vegeta wiped the floor with goku until goku got the plot armor again with SSJ3
>>
>>42523487
>The creator must be wrong, I know more
Man lanklet delusion surely is something
>>
>>42523477
>>42523487
Goku is literally 5'8-9. Your anime hero is a manlet.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku
>>
>>42523534
>137 lbs
>that muscular

he's either 5'4 or the wiki is total bullshit
>>
>>42523541
The wiki got the height from official sources. Goku is always among the shortest of the z fighters. Its ok for a cool character to be small
>>
>>42523411
One thing I rarely see people say about the series, and that I noticed upon re-reading the manga, is that Goku is usually better than everybody else not only because he is a saiyan, but mostly because he is usually one step ahead of everyone else's training. Think about it, when Yamcha and Kuririn were being lazy, Goku was traveling. When they decided to go back to training, Goku was already ahead. Later on, Goku was training with God to fight the Devil while everyone else was training on Earth. Then when everyone else was training with God, Goku was dead and training with a bigger God. And so on for most of the series. I think the humans could very well have caught up to a certain point if they had done the same training.
>>
File: DB buu arc.jpg (167KB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
DB buu arc.jpg
167KB, 710x400px
>>42523489
Goku is a retard, but he's a battle genius. Anyway he was the one to realize how stupid bulking up to USS would be during the cell arc and instead decided to master the regular SS form. And Vegeta taking advantage of zenkai boosts pretty much tells his exact philosphy towards training, he likes to take shortcuts whenever possible compared to Goku. You could argue Goku got better training than Vegeta cause he had actual mentors like Roshi, Kami, and King Kai whereas Vegeta's training was going around other planets and killing shit. Goku's victories have always been about skill and willpower whereas Vegeta just brute forces his way against opponents and if he hits a wall he gets shook.

>>42523534
Isn't Piccolo like 7 feet? Goku definitely has to be like 5'10 by the buu arc.
>>
>>42522521
It was. Series could have ended at that point.

The Dragon Ball kid goku stuff kind of became irrelevant from then on out though.
>>
>>42523578
Yeah, Goku works his ass off. It just doesn't seem like it, maybe because he's having a fun time and doesn't look like he's suffering, but to him training and fighting is literally all he does. Though to be fair to the other humans, Kami's training was invitational only wasn't it? Like he wouldn't he just take them if they asked.
>>
>>42523600
>that subtle flying of Shin

Is hovering the natural progression of manlet tiptoeing on photos?
>>
>>42523638
Yes. I'm not diminishing the humans, just talking about cause and effect. Like right at the beginning Goku started the series already having been trained by one of the greatest martial artists on Earth, his grandpa. So even if Kuririn already had training from monks he was already behind from the beginning.
>>
>>42523600
>bulking up to USS
Goku knew it because he transformed earlier than vegeta(because y'know, plot armor and shit). vegeta actually trained for it in the hyperbolic time chamber.If you think zenkai is a shortcut you're retarded. Are you actualy arguing goku trains harder ? Lmao he gets to train with every god, trainer, master in existence. Only time when goku and vegeta got the same chance was with beerus where they both attained SSGSS. Vegeta was "killing shit" because he had to, and goku was "training with masters" because he had nothing else to do.Goku is literally "power of friendship", while vegeta actually trains for his power. Goku legit just transformed into SS because "muh friend", while vegeta went to another planet, isolated himself and trained to death

>>42523611
>goku works harder, it just doesn't seem like it !
Holy shit, there's no arguing with these people.
>>
>>42523600
>>42523683
This whole bulking USS thing is bullshit. You're telling me they can move mountains, yet getting a little heavier is enough to make a difference in their speed? Never got that.
>>
>>42523739
They become very heavy that their bodies cant move too much

Also 1 thing that bother me a lot is that kale fucked goku blue like is nothing then jiren came and 1 hit her easy while kale tanked goku kmeha

Plenty of no sense and bullshit there

They did the same shit with broly, too Op and that made the movie shit
>>
>>42523489
Its spelled "dumb" shitclown
>>
>>42523673
That's the thing about Goku though, to humans he had an advantage but compared to Vegeta who no doubt was bred as a warrior and even as a kid had a higher powerlevel than Raditz or the half saiyans who are just naturally gifted Goku being able to surpass them is what makes it interesting.

>>42523683
You really seem to have a hateboner for Goku. I mean saying Goku is power of friendship, when he's probably the most selfish main character in the series and prizes training and getting stronger over friends and family, as seen by the fact that he essentially commited suicide to train in the afterlife. And saying that Goku got better training isn't a knock against Vegeta, if anything it shows Vegeta had to motivate himself to get stronger without any mentors but Goku was in the right place in the right time with being able to train with masters. If anything Goku's fetish for fighting is why he was able to attain SS3, Vegeta never got the oppurtunity to train in the afterlife but still gave him a fight as Majin Vegeta.

tl;dr

Vegeta's (and other half saiyans) baseline was much higher than Goku's early on

Goku was able to catch up due to smart training and being in the right place at the right time and having a higher drive than all other characters.

>>42523683
Abandoning his family and training in the afterlife for 10 years counts as hard work yeah, it was douchey of him but that's still means he worked while slacked off while it was peaceful. And I assume you meant to quote the post about Goku relative to the humans, but yeah Goku going on an adventure for the DB during the RR while everyone just laid low shows how much drive he has and continues to better himself.
>>
>>42523739
They all have a pool of ki okay? Their powerlevel and ki are linked but they are not exactly the same.
They can use a shit level attack like a small punch and that will use about 1000ki or they can power up to 100% and use a punch that can use 1.5million ki.

That's why techniques are so important. They allow for a boost in ki output without a very high impact on your base ki pool.

Basic physical attacks and rando ki attacks are all 1:1
Techniques like the kamehawave and dodon ray are 1:4(with the ability to pump in more ki at will) and 1:10(?) but it has a special form that makes it more like a flaming heat ray.

Techniques were not only very important they were unbelievably useful. Somwhere along the way that was forgotten...anyway

Kaioken and SSJ both have a very interesting way of dealing with the ki pool limiter problem.

Kaioken would allow someone to explosively and instantly grow their ki pool Goku got around it destroying his organs by doing the ki into muscle technique to pump out the excess energy into his muscle to increase his strength and he still had more then enough ki to equal vegeta in speed and even surpass him.
Problem is that it's unbelievably destructive and it lead to goku's eventual death from a heart virus.

Now SSJ? That's perfect.
It has a quality that kaioken did not have.

Kaioken = kipool x "insert number here" with a hard limit of about 20 or whatever the person's body can handle.
SSJ = (kipool(base x 50)1) with a hard limit of 50/200/400 respectively.

But I digress.
Ultra saiyajin is so slow becasue all of the ki that would be spent on increasing their speed, fighting, staying in SSJ form is spent on maintaining a very very very energy costly body that only has a massive boost in pure strength going for it.

It's like a 300 lb bodybuilder who'll get exhausted from walking a flight of stairs compared to a 230 pound bodybuilder who'll be able to get up the stairs rather quickly and without much energy loss.
>>
>>42523683
>Goku knew it because he transformed
When he transformed into USS he said that it feels heavy and you cant do much while vegeta got that form but thought that with ssj second grade its enough
>>
>>42523866
>That's the thing about Goku though, to humans he had an advantage but compared to Vegeta who no doubt was bred as a warrior and even as a kid had a higher powerlevel than Raditz or the half saiyans who are just naturally gifted Goku being able to surpass them is what makes it interesting.
What I said applies to Vegeta too though. Vegeta was better than Goku when they first fought, which is why it took everyone to beat him. Then Vegeta went to Namek after recovering, meanwhile Goku went to Namek while training in increased gravity. So when Goku got there, he was already better than Vegeta due to more training, which allowed him to become a super saiyan after getting angry. Back on Earth, Vegeta was training normally, meanwhile Goku was training with the Yardrats. Only after this, and after Goku comes back, Vegeta finally starts training in increased gravity thanks to Bulma. After this they start doing more or less similar training until Goku dies and develops SS3 in the afterlife.
>>
>>42523955
Vegeta dont get ss3 thanks to plot, autors only want goku and gotenks to have ss3

It doesnt matter now as is very useless

Trunks is 14 and goten is 13 yet they look even smaller than in Z

I dont know what toei is thinking with this bullshit
>>
>>42523955
Forgot to say: this means that when Vegeta was ahead in training, before their first fight, Vegeta was stronger. When Goku got ahead in training, he got stronger instead. The series is more about training than it appears to be.
>>
>>42523955
tfw the natty z warriors will never be as strong as the saiyans.

It must really suck to be a human, though I am curious just how strong Goku could have been as a human and whether he'd be close to saiyans.
>>
>>42523976
Goku developed it, again, thanks to training in the afterlife, he couldn't use it very well on Earth without losing energy fast. Gotenks could only use it for a few minutes too and only thanks to fusing 2 super saiyans and after a lot of training in the time chamber. It makes sense for Vegeta to not have it.

>>42523981
I agree they will never be as strong, but I'm just saying though, training was a bigger factor than their species for most of the series. If Tenshinhan could get to the level he was during the Cell games back in the saiyan saga for example, Vegeta would look weak despite being a saiyan.
>>
>>42524008
Didn't Super give the humans huge boosts though like Krillin being able to fight Goku or some shit in his base form who was stronger than SS3 at that time? But that's all meaningless cause the saiyans keep getting exponentially stronger. Those natty gains really are slow.
>>
>>42524023
Super is fun but it's a mess of power levels. Yes, humans can fight aliens by using superior technique (like Kuririn hiding his ki, blinding Gohan and pushing him off of a platform). It's better to not think too hard about power levels in Super because the writers sure aren't doing it. The manga is a bit better in that regard though but not perfect either.
>>
>>42524040
>Yes, humans can fight aliens by using superior technique (like Kuririn hiding his ki, blinding Gohan and pushing him off of a platform).

That was without a doubt the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen and it was just a complete misunderstanding of how DB even works.

>>42523981
Why couldn't those hidden fighters have been bad ass super humans?
>>
>>42524060
That was actually one of the few moments it worked well. Taiyo-ken x 100 blinds the opponent's vision but also their ability to sense ki. So Kuririn sneaked up on Gohan and threw him. Makes more sense than Kuririn + 18 doing a beam struggle with Goku later on.
>>
>>42521744
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
Dragonball super sounds fucking retarded after reading this thread
>>
>>42524107
It's retarded, but it's fun if you don't take it too seriously. The manga is a little bit less retarded too thanks to no filler.
>>
>>42524081
>Taiyo-ken x 100 blinds the opponent's vision but also their ability to sense ki

That's fucking stupid.
You don't sense ki with your eyes and taiyoken is just a flash of fucking light THAT ALL
It doesn't mask ki or anything like that.
Just making the flash of light BRIGHTER wont' make his ki vanish or just mask it because the light is so bright.
There was an entire arc in DB dealing with sensing ki when he's blind and can't see.
Gohan was taught on screen how to sense ki as a child. Krillian taught him a masters class in the art of hiding and sensing ki with the entire Namek arc being practical application.

It was just dumb.

Even the very fucking idea of making something that bright ONE HUNDRED TIMES BRIGHTER is retarded.
Not even the user would be protected from a light that bright. The only thing that would work is probably welders glasses/helmet or being completely fucking blind.
>>
Who is strongest? Vegito or Gogeta?
>>
>>42525372
Vegito
>>
>>42521161
That sleeping picture looks so comfy. All anime sleeping looks comfy
>>
>>42521571
>Goku didn't lift
>first fucking episode of Dragon Ball had Goku lifting up Bulma's car
>>
>>42522519
in the Janemba movies when Goten and Trunks turned SSJ in front of Hitler he actually made that remark about them.
>>
File: 3048432311.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3048432311.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>42521571
>Goku didn't even lift
>>
File: swole.webm (1MB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
swole.webm
1MB, 640x356px
>>42525372
Vegito by far
>>
>>42525509
>>42529385
why is he stronger?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-194112.png (433KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-194112.png
433KB, 1080x1920px
Goku is a fucking manlet
>>
>>42523943
You're thinking of Trunks
>>
>>42529414
Because the fusion dance style is a knockoff of the earrings iirc. Pretty much they developed it so they wouldn't be fused "forever" but sacrificed some power for it.
>>
>>42529616
>Because the fusion dance style is a knockoff of the earrings iirc.
No, you idiot.
>>
File: 1487033668536.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487033668536.png
19KB, 499x499px
>>42529431
>>
>>42521161
I pobably slept like 20 hours in total in last 7 days. How do i start sleeping like a normal human being?
>>
>>42530180
Clear your mind before you go to sleep. Don't look at your phone, tv or laptop/pc screen. Make sure you don't consume caffeine ~4 hours before bedtime. Do something like cleaning up or cleaning yourself before bed to clear your mind. Also get a good sleeping pattern.
>>
>>42530180
Start actually working out, also an hour or two before bed read instead of doing whatever to help unwind. Or just get some melatonin from any store
>>
File: Tien_Shinhan.png (345KB, 574x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Tien_Shinhan.png
345KB, 574x1050px
>6'2"
>followed around by cheeky little manlet

is Tien Shinhan our guy?
>>
>>42530180
read a book in the evening instead of watching tv or sitting in front of your computer
>>
>>42522725
>mature thought out world
>fighters scaling with no end and no relevant plotting besides
>dbz is only above teletubbies as far as simple kids shows go

You're a mental midget with a power level of 1
>>
>>42529414
I don't remember Gogeta rocking such thick gains
>>
>>42530466
Bald. Quasi /x/ related third eye. Tiny under aged looking 'friend' yeah he's our guy
>>
File: 1502371922408.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1502371922408.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>>42521571
>100x earth's gravity on his way to namek
>not lifting
>>
File: 1496963666591.png (187KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496963666591.png
187KB, 622x800px
>>42522399
>female saiyajins
>get muscular
muh dik
>>
File: GokumeetsBulma.png (471KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GokumeetsBulma.png
471KB, 640x480px
>>42521744
goku just had good genetics desu
>>
>>42521161
But goku ate like shit. Would shove any junk down his mouth.
>>
>>42529414
Because the potara earrings are canon as the strongest way to fuse. The fusion dance sacrifices power to allow the beings to defuse later AND they also have to be at the same power level, meaning the stronger person has to weaken themselves to allow the fusion to happen. With the potara earrings, they don't have to worry about defusing, so all the power can go right into the being. They also don't have to be the same strength, so the stronger person doesn't have to weaken themselves. In theory, Hercule could potara fuse with Goku and make a Tien, whereas a fusion dance would make just a really strong guy.
>>
>>42532402
Gotta eat big
>>
>>42524168
the light is made of ki it's not like he's got freaking light bulb and battery in his hands the entire time

it drowns out the ki around making it easier to hide other ki
>>
>>42529431
>>42523444

Goku is 5'10", Vegeta is 5'5".
>>
>>42532724
>>42529431
>>42523444
I think we can all agree though that there's no way Goku is 135 at the end of the series. He's more like over 200, hell I wouldn't even say he's 135 during the saiyan arc either.
>>
23rd World Tournament Goku is my goal aesthetic, how do I get to there from skeltal mode
>>
>>42532792
see op's pic
>>
File: Vegeta-Crying-580x329.png (240KB, 580x329px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-Crying-580x329.png
240KB, 580x329px
>>42532724

>Vegeta is 5'5".
>>
File: 1473048436678.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473048436678.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>42532792
If you mean this, well he looks like a lean powerlifter or strongman. Do lots of lats and chest, those seem to be the most standoutish part of his physique.
>>
>>42522069
Wrong.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.