[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oral Health Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (194KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 500x361px
/fit/
How many times a day do you wash your teeth?
Do you use mouthwash and floss?
How do you keep the good breath all day?
>>
>>42519296
Floss and brush after dinner, my only meal of the day (intermittent-fasting-fag). I see a dentist every 6-8 months for a cleaning and check-up; i have a consistently healthy mouth. My biggest issue is slightly yellow teeth but I'm not going to give up coffee or tea to get pearly white teeth.

Bad breath could be due to excess sugar. Or it could be due to dryness in the mouth. If it is dryness, stop drinking so much and stop using an alcohol-based mouthwash. You may also want to try Bioténe, which is like a moisturizer in a mouthwash.
>>
washing twice a day ; after breakfast and before bed
floss every day
never use mouthwash because it is a meme
>>
File: 1424311767007.png (272KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424311767007.png
272KB, 480x480px
>>42519296
once every two-three days
>>
How many of you Yanks actually floss?
I swear in the UK barely anyone does (and none of the English have shit teeth memes, they're just not all bleached)
>>
>>42519296
Brush twice a day unless you're on a me to diet or you're using the wrong side of the brush you shouldn't have bad breath
>>
File: 1501286101649.jpg (49KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501286101649.jpg
49KB, 501x386px
>>42519296
>be 12, first visit to dentist this late because I threw tantrums when parents wanted to drag me to dentist or innoculation before
>fucking pig no teeth cleaning
>three fucked up teeths, got drilled and filled
>15 years later, still pig who don't clean his teeth because too much effort
>go to dentist on my own because I fear tartar actually replaced all my teeth at this point
>dentist tells me I have pretty good teeth, just minor swelling of gums and some tartar
>mfw still pig but discovered electric brush that's actually comfy and clean at least once per day, leaving rest for dental hygienist I visit every six months
no idea how that's possible, I got diamond teeth or some shit
>>
>>42519623
Dentist fag here you probably have a diet with little sugar intake I have had guys who haven't brushed in 30 years with teeth covered in calculus/tartar and after cleaning them they were spotless asked them about diet it was mainly savoury meals.
>>
>>42519660
neato
>>
>soft bristles
>low rda tooth past
>brush before breakfast
>brush after lunch if I have the time, especially if whatever I ate was particularly sticky
>floss then brush before bed

tips
>your teeth need to remineralize with the help of your saliva after eating. wait thirty minutes before brushing to avoid damaging the enamel
>chew sugarless gum after eating to stimulate saliva flow and neutralize acid
>brush at an angle and think about specifically cleaning the area in between your teeth and gums

>>42519623
what >>42519660 said and also some people just have high quality thick ass teeth that are difficult for acid to eat through
>>
>>42519660
that would make sense if I didn't eat like a pig too
>>
File: british problems.jpg (209KB, 327x767px) Image search: [Google]
british problems.jpg
209KB, 327x767px
>>42519623
I know this feel

>be depresso
>go full neat
>no brush for 2 years
>eat sugar and chocolate daily
>drink 8 pepsi max a day
>no sunlight for a year
>get tooth ache
>oh nos i fugged
>teeth perfect again thanks for coming

this is why they checked slaves teeth, Inferior genetics
>>
>>42519296
>keep the good breath

I don't eat garbage food that rots in my colon
>>
>>42519788
when I started eating low carbs, my breath started to smell better.
>>
>>42519296
Started using charcoal powder recently due to years of smoking and black coffee drinking. It works so well that I'm now worried what the catch is.
>>
>>42519465
>and none of the English have shit teeth memes, they're just not all bleached
Not really an American thing either m8, Americans just have more priority on keeping their teeth from being yellow as yellow=dirty.
Also most people see a dentist once every year or two, don't know how often Brits do it.
>>
>>42520896
>charcoal powder
What are you doing with this powder, and why are you doing it?

>>42519296
>Brush 1 or 2 times a day
>Use mouthwash after brushing before leaving house
>Try and floss 3-4 times a week, gotta get motivated to do it daily
>Checkup every 6 months like clockwork
>>
Brush in the morning and at night. I use mouth wash before bed.

I'll brush my teeth if i can after having something sweet as well
>>
>>42521115
Polishing compound. Wont rub off enamel like whitening toothpaste. Baking soda works too but charcoal is better. Google tooth powder.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.