[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make me /fit challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm 6ft (183cm) and 70kg.
I can't run for longer than 10 minutes and I'm skinny fat with moobs.

How would you make me /fit/ given 12 months?

I've got access to a bike, a gym membership and already eat healthy just don't count calories or macros.
>>
You keep running every day.

You keep lifting every day.

You keep eating healthy every day.
>>
>>42518375
start SL with 3 accesories on a 300 cal deficit for 2 months with 2grams of protein per kg of bodyweight.
in other words.
read the fucking sticky
>>
>>42518375
read the sticky, shithead
>>
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
Here's how I would do it:

- Do SL with pull ups and dips (and 2 other bicep/tricep accesories if you feel like it). For the first months you ought to focus on becoming stronger while you strip of the fat. Use the amount of weight your lift as parameters for your progress

- go to the gym 3-4 times a week, running/cycling 3-4 times a week (I myself just do gym - run - gym - run - ...)

-Change to another routine after 4-6 months. Texas method or sheiko if you want to focus on becoming stronger; PHAT or PHUL if you wanna become stronger but also more aesthetic; PPLxPPL if you only care about aesthetics and not so much about general preformance
>>
>>42518375
>Do all the work for me challenge
Fuck off and read the sticky
>>
>>42518375
>already eat healthy just don't count calories or macros...

Eating healthy means different things to different people. My cousin thinks she's eating healthy when she opts for a panera bread bowl and a diet soda.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.