[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoyo effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 20170815_214747.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_214747.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Is it real?
I want to fast for the next 2 weeks to lose some weight. Why can't women shut the fuck up about yoyo effect when asked how much can I lose? How am I supposed to gain weight afterwards when the callory intake will remain low? What excercises can I do while starving? They can't be too hard. I won't have any energy.
>>
the 'yoyo' effect occurs because your body thinks it was (and actually was) starving and will just convert new nutrients to fat.

just eat a deficit you fucking mongoloid its not hard.
>>
>>42517839
>>42518639
Ignore this fag. I have yet to see any real evidence of The yoyo effect.

I just came off a 1 week water fast and boy did it suck.

First off, if you think it's gonna be simple because you don't have to eat then you are in for a rude awakening. You need to supplement properly, and you need to balance your salt. It becomes as much of a hassle as just making food.

Also, most of the weight you lose will be muscle. That shit will go fast. I'd guess something loke maybe 7 days of gains to go in one day of fasting.

Plus of you do the math and say while fasting you'll have a TDEE of 2k, that's only twice as fast weight loss as a normal 1k cut. Actually it's even worse, because you'll lose far less muscle with a high protein 1k cut, so I'd estimate it's like 1.5 times faster fat loss.

In the meantime, enjoy anal leakage everytime you supplement with salt to fight the dizziness and faintness, while having a complete inability to a actually do intellectual activity for more than 30minutes at a time.

You will also feel weak physically, and you'll actually be weak physically.

Do a strict, hard cut with plenty of protein, and you'll hit your goal body much faster (assuming you're not going for trap mode).
>>
>>42518639
>>42518811
Much of the yoyo comes from gaining water weight after refeeding. Your body will not just start converting all calories to fat, that is a myth that has been debunked decades ago.
>>
ADF is best fast. It's simple as fuck.
>eat one day
>don't eat the next
No calorie counting, just eat (healthily) until your full and get all your macros. Lift with high rep count on feeding days to maintain (or even gain a little) muscle mass. As you get closer to your goal, switch to 5:2 instead of just going back to old habits.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.