[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lordosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: symptoms-lordosis.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
symptoms-lordosis.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
How do I fix my lordosis /fit/? Will deadlifts help?
>>
That image reminds me of the fucking Collector that spawns those things in Darkest Dungeon fuck you OP I have ptsd flashbacks now
>>
No go to a doc. You might fuck up your back more possibly
>>
>>42516882
I have scoliosis, am I fucked?
>>
File: anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg (33KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg
33KB, 500x551px
>>42516882
A small amount of lordosis is normal, that's just the shape of the spine. The skeleton on the right has Hyperlordosis, but you probably have anterior pelvic tilt, which appears very similar, but is way more common. Also you can't do much to fix lordosis, but you can fix anterior pelvic tilt. You probably have it from sitting too much, you can fix it with stretches over time. Hip flexor stretches are most important, as well as strengthening hamstrings, you can look it all up online really.
>>
>>42516906
Well maybe you should stop playing terrible games

OP, yes Deadlifts with good form will help but that's obviously not the only thing you should be doing.
Stretch your hamstrings and hip flexors, strengthen your abs and glutes.
>>
Besides stretching, keep your hips up while walking, it will require some effort in the beginning but now I do it almost automatically. I've APT and it is getting better already (I would say 30% less tilt) after a couple of weeks of doing this.

>inb4 anons say only to stretch but ignore his shitty posture for the remaining 23,5h/day
>>
>>42517339
What do you mean by keeping my hips up? You mean like keeping my back straight?
>>
>>42516882
Do barbell hip thrusts and glute/ham raise as well as stretch those muscles and stretch your hip flexors by laying off the side of a solid surface on your back and push your feet to the floor. Also look up some yoga poses for it, those usually are a good start.
>>
>>42517936
Try flexing your glutes. Essentially, just flex your ass. You'll look like you have a stick in your ass but it can help.
>>
>>42517936
Make your hips parallel to the floor. You will flex your ass automatically when starting (you get used to it, it will be weird walking like this in the beginning).

Best way is to be around mirrors the first day, everytime you see your reflection just pull your shirt up and make sure your pants are horizontal in your hips.
>>
>>42516906
don't listen to >>42517266
Darkest Dungeon is a great game
>>
File: lordosis2.jpg (19KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
lordosis2.jpg
19KB, 512x384px
>>42518222
Pic related, see the tilt in his shorts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.