[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are whites the natty race?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Why are whites the natty race?
>>
This doesn't surprise me. I've been lifting since the 90s and I definitely see more black dudes and especially asians taking steroids. I always assumed it was just anecdotal, but I guess this study supports it being part of a larger trend.
>>
>>42513814
>non-whites literally need juice just to compete with us
>>
Slavic men are the strongest in the world. FACT
>>
>>42513902
slavs are just like dindus they take a ton of roids
>>
File: MIB_WormGuys.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MIB_WormGuys.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>>42513729
Who the fuck are hmongs? Is it an alien race? Pic related?
>>
>>42513979
You don't need roids if you go KOSAD (kilo of seeds a day)
>>
>>42513902
The top divisons of strongmen in the world are usually Nordic so although this is not technically correct, I feel that Slavs could be considered the strongest in some ways since every one of them seems to have no regard for their personal safety. I swear every slav has a death wish, they drive like maniacs, climb rusty skyscrapers, drink themselves to an early grave and run into open fire for the Motherland. The same cognitive dissonance that accounts for literal retard strength seems to be present in the determined slav as their basic human instincts to withhold strength for fear of bodily harm is overcome by their existential craving for oblivion.
>>
>>42513994
People from Laos. It's a small Asian country next to Vietnam, and there's a bunch in Minnesota for some reason.
>>
>>42514103
A lot of them fought for America during the Vietnam war. The lucky ones managed to escape at the end.
>>
>>42513902
I'm Slavic and can confirm this. All generations of men in my family since my great grandfather have been local boxing champions down to my little brother. I was the first to begin lifting but even as a relative novice compared to others I work with I outlift every person of similar size and most who are bigger than me. When people ask me how I tell them I just try really hard.
>>
File: 1494783359318.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1494783359318.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>>42513814
>suprised when blacks take the easy way with the least hard work
>>
>>42514163
>surprised when blacks take illegal drugs
ftfy
it's pretty obvious from their regular drug use rates
>>
>>42514163

>but immigrants take the job which you are too lazy to work
>>
>>42514103
>>42513994

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ
>>
>>42514027
When you're a Slav, you yearn for death because life is misery.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.