[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting lifestyle, Confidence & Mental Health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Tyson_Ballou_31.jpg (206KB, 801x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson_Ballou_31.jpg
206KB, 801x1120px
Guys, I'm not sure we're all gonna make it.

I, like the vast majority of you, started lifting for girls. Essentially, I'm lifting for myself. I have been craving having a girl hold around me my entire life.

Now the thing is, I'm feeling more and more depressed because of the fact than outside the gym, at work, college, clubs, gatherings, etc, I get absolutely destroyed. I think I'm pretty decent and ''alpha''(kek), but I'm just a self-conscious cringe. We have the Chad-meme, wish is absolutely fucking true, just less extreme. Chad doesn't pretend that he is confident, he IS confident. Despite me lifting 6 days a week, he has more success with women (and I'm way more extrovert than him). His way of carrying himself around is just....you can tell that he is an alpha male without the ''cringe, I'm gonna look annoyed all the time'' look.

Now, I've seen Chads who also lift at my college. Brutal.

The point of this thread I guess: are we just coping, bros? I feel like I'm coping really fucking hard, like, if I'm 100% honest with myself.

This whole sickkunt thing is a meme.
>>
>>42513512
You can either fake until you make it (scientifically proven to work) at which point being "alpha" requires no thought. Or you can just give up. These are the only two choices. I don't know why so many whiney faggots use this board as a self pity diary.
>>
How long did it take you to realise this?
>>
>>42513512

2 questions:

1) Is that this important to you?
2) Are you generally attractive (facially, the only thing that really matters)

a) If it is important, looks don't matter, you need to just put yourself out there while improving yourself constantly. If you have the hunger to get women to adore you, but you don't have the drive to do shit, you're shit out of luck.

Women are attracted to men who do shit (without them or for them) more so than they are to good looking men.

Doing shit makes you confident, eventually.

So improve yourself, really do so, on every level, and in doing that you become honestly interesting.

b) If it doesn't matter to you that much but you just want to get laid, if you're good looking just go on tinder and meet people, or just say yes to one of the women that hit on you IRL. if you're not then get someone to coach your looks and clothes, do the same, bone someone, get into a relationship, whatever.
>>
Chad is everything you want to be

Every failure in life would have been a success if you were chad

When you walked past a girl and she didn't notice you, she was too busy noticing chad

A girl who swipes left to you is swiping right to chad

When she says she's not looking for sex, it's just because you're not chad enough

When a girl rejects you in the club, she accepts chad

When you had an awkward encounter, if you were chad it would have been fine.

Never mind that for every one of these situations, you probably had a success time where someone else failed.

Everyone has their own personal chad that torments their life. If you compare yourself to your chad you are doomed to be miserable and disappointing. Be happy with who you are.
>>
Give it to me straight, guys.

Physically, is it all about the face if you're trying to attract women?
>>
>>42513730
Face, height and frame in that order
>>
File: lol.jpg (31KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 622x415px
>>42513536
I don't want to fake it...

>>42513538
3 years of religious lifting

>>42513552
1. I just makes me feel really shitty about myself. I'm not worthy, etc.

2. Getting laid isn't the problem.

>>42513555
s-shut up

>>42513730
It's by far the most important factor, I think.
>>
>>42513730
This anon >>42513755 says it right. I would add extroverted personality after that.
>>
>>42513784
>I don't want to fake it...
Let me tell you, lad. I used to go to therapy. My therapist had a PhD, used to work in a suicide ward, was in the industry for 30+ years, etc. He told me he dropped psychometrics and psychoanalytical shit because there really is just so much research out there regarding cognitive behavioral therapy. If you change your perspective on life, the way you think, how you approach things, and, yes, "faking it" until you make it, then you will eventually make it.

Stop getting down on yourself. Change the way you think. It's forced and cringey at first, but it works. Probably the biggest roadblock for a lot of anons is actually 4chan. This place is toxic for one's mind. Normies get the luxury of not having to deal with this place while we are stuck here forever.
>>
>>42513849
>I would add extroverted personality after that.
Like what, exactly?
>>
>>42513512
Nice bait thread

I see average looking guys with girls all the time, most of them dont even lift

Fuck out of here, you are just retarded
>>
>>42513929
How is this bait? It's all fucking relative. No one is a retard just because you don't agree with them. Get out of here.
>>
>>42513784
Fake it 'till you make it or go fuck yourself, nobody cares either way. Learn to hate life to the point that living a good life is the biggest offense you can offer to life itself.
>>
File: 1502749202492.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1502749202492.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>42513975
>Learn to hate life to the point that living a good life is the biggest offense you can offer to life itself.
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: t.jaden smith.jpg (116KB, 955x938px) Image search: [Google]
t.jaden smith.jpg
116KB, 955x938px
>>42513975
>>
>>42514016
3deep5you

Don't just survive, whining at every corner, thrive and win the shitty games life is full of.

>hurr can't find true love women are all sluts
>know what chad does how he does and the benefits he reaps but won't do like him because feelings

You fuckers could do way better with a little more Machiavelli on your lives, and The Prince's lesson is only one, a prince must do whatever is necessary to conquer and keep his principalty.

Apply this to your life, stop clinging to your shitty morals and feelings, just go and fucking get what you wish, through any means necessary. The world is yours, just how much of it do you want?

Learn the game, play the game, do everything you need to win the game, even cheating.
>>
File: 1500969149660.jpg (272KB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1500969149660.jpg
272KB, 680x1388px
>>42514082
You must be a teenager. The Prince is probably the first more philosophical book you've ever read because it's so fucking short and you finish it in a day.
>>
>>42514187
Except The Prince is foremost a pragmatist PolSci book, you can question it's validity as a philosophical book, not as a guide to realpolitik. Also trying to demean it as being short, without providing refutation to the point in question is rationalwiki tier of ignorant arrogance.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.