[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are my social skills doomed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1496402480653.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496402480653.png
42KB, 399x322px
>be me
>leg day, go to gym and squat
>no available bars, only 35 lb bar lying around
>cute hispanic girl next to me doing diddly lifts
>ohshit.png
>diddly qt 3.14: that's a women's bar anon, you can go there and grab a 45 lbs one
>thx.jpg
>proceed to load bar with 1 pl8 for warmup
>diddly qt: c-can i borrow this plate?
>of course!!
>moments later, top set 3 pl8 for 3x3
>girl comes back
>literally around 20 pull up stations in the area
>diddly qt: can i use the pull up bar at your squat rack in between set
>OF COURSE!!!!!!!
>last set of skwat
>dumped 3rd rep due to little calories consumed throughout the day
>girl finishes her ab exercises on the pullup bar
>im sitting on floor resting
>diddly qt: you're really strong, is this your normal working set?
>(oh fuck she actually spoke to me)
>give her a smile and thumbs up

wtf is wrong with me. how do i cure this shitty social awkwardness
>>
if you see her again, can just smile and say hi to her, she may try to talk to you again.

only cure is talking to women. sometimes you need to get lucky and one persists when others think you rejected them
>>
>>42512495
srs question:

what do i say after i smile at her

>inb4 beta dyelfag
>>
>>42512566
''Whatever it takes, right babe ?''
>>
>>42512566
say "hey how's it going?"
>>
>>42512566
If you can then find her on facebook using mutual friends then do that. If not then you will have to stalk her after the gym every day for at least a week to get a good idea of what she does on a weekly bases.
Anyway once you know her interests and schedule you can easily make a script that will cover all of her interests. Obviously when writing the script try to make your questions very close ended so she doesn't inadvertently go off script
e.g you stalk her and find out she goes dancing every Tuesday after the gym, and Tuesday just happens to be the day she only does cardio instead of lift weights you can then ask
>I've noticed you only do cardio on Tuesdays, is there any reason you don't want to fatigue yourself on Tuesdays? Are you doing a sport after the gym?
And then she will always reply
>Yeah I do dancing haha
But if you ask her "what do you do for fun" she could say "hanging out with friends" or anything. Try not the give the female any leeway in her responses but obviously try to hide the fact that you stalked her for a week and are reading off a script you prepared.

Also I would invent a persona for yourself on notepad one evening. It doesn't have to be anything fancy but if your game plan is "In my free time browse the fitness section of an anime imageboard" then you will need to invent hobbies. If you're squatting 3pl8 you're obviously very fit and could easily get away with saying you partake in just about any sport.

Good hunting!
>>
>>42512457
not even that bad bruh just talk to her next time, like I've had even worse social interactions but I'm doing fine with grills
>1 (you) and I tell autism stories
>>
yes, you post frogs
>>
>>42512696
This is pathetic but I could see myself doing it, fug
>>
>>42512457
flex a 'cep and say "how's this for a start?"
>>
>>42512717
go on.. i'll dump a few too
>>
File: (you).gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>42512717
>>
>>42512717
Here's your

(You)
>>
File: 1488871570718.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488871570718.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>42512696
fuark that sounds a little too creepy/psychopathic but maybe just maybe it'll work

the thing is, i have a social life, i have hobbies i have interests but when it comes to women fug im pic related and don't have any words
>>
She could tell you were shy. Next time if you see her, smile at her or directly say hello if you're close. She maybe will talk to you again.
Also, you can have grow the balls to ask her to go take a coffee somewhere with you after the gym. If you're stressed as fuck it means it's time to try something
>>
>>42512457
Honestly you handled it really well. Nothing to be ashamed about, unlike most of the autistic stuff I read on here. If you see her again, continue to act friendly and confident. Most girls don't mind if you're not much of a talker and you can say a lot with just a few words and good body language.
>>
>>42512696
pls do not do this people, i really hope it's pasta but i never know with this place
>>
>>42512457
>>give her a smile and thumbs up
Fucking top cunt
>>
File: wojaktired1.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
wojaktired1.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>42513231

I do this as well. Girl in class once asked me for chemistry help and wished my luck in a uni interview. Gave her a thumbs up and walked away
>>
>>42512584
>>>42512566
>''Whatever it takes, right babe ?''
If this is serious, you are beyond autistic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.