[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re: MANLETS! (???)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0862.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.png
2MB, 750x1334px
The two people on the right are dating (the girl on the left is a tour guide). I guesstimate he's 5'6" and she's 5'8".

He is neither fit, nor tall. She wasn't half bad looking. In other words... yea, I would.

Please discuss
>>
>guesstimate
Kill yourself.
>>
>>42512382
Real life does not revolve around /fit/ memes
>>
>>42512446
this.

height, looks and fitness do matter, but they're not everything.

He could have a well paid job, and be extremely enjoyable to be around. i know i'd rather have that than some minimum wage, socially awkward fuck thats fit
>>
bow-legged bad postured complete faggot stance
>>
>>42512382
if this really bothers you, then you're a real fucking loser.
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (139KB, 750x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
139KB, 750x868px
>>42512481
Doesn't bother me, I'm 5'10"
>>
>>42512382
Bruh... you actually took the time to take this pic and post it on 4chan... meaning you actually think in terms of /fit/ memes

You're so deep into this board i don't think any of us can save you.
>>
>>42512505
>Doesn't bother me
>makes a photo
>makes a thread
>calls it "Re: MANLETS! (???)"
>>
>Manlet with womanlet
So?
>>
>Living your life through the memes of closeted homosexuals on a Ethiopian tourism forum
>>
>>42512382
what country would you guess they are from?
you see the weirdest people in tour groups
>>
>>42512382

Is that the post station in Ho Chi Minh?
>>
>>42512382
>2 people on right are dating
>she's standing nowhere near him
yeah no.
>>
>>42512382
He probably
a) has a great personality and sense of humor
b) is handsome
c) is very well off financially, possibly rich
d) has a huge swinging dong
or possibly
e) all of the above

When you have a few or all of those, you don't need to be fit whatsoever, not even to feel good about yourself.
Stop believing the shit we post here, it's mostly jokes and memes.
>>
>>42512382
post more pics of the girl you fag
>>
>>42512382
>>42512505
Hes just better than you.
Theres nothing else to it.
/fit memes only work in this magical realm.
And you sound totally assblasted.
>>
>>42512382
quite honestly I see a lot of so called "manlets" with girlfriends all the fucking time.

the manlet can't get girl meme is a joke.

desu most my somewhat shorter friends all have girlfriends.

desu it's mostly the lanks I know that are gfless.
>>
File: manlet2.jpg (125KB, 789x1018px) Image search: [Google]
manlet2.jpg
125KB, 789x1018px
>>42512382
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.