[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway to cure lactose intolerance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (35).jpg (17KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
17KB, 470x313px
I am would be pretty happy if I was able to drink a liter of milk. Where I live lactose intolerant milk is hard to find and expensive.
>>
It's a genetic trait where your body stops producing lactase, so there probably isn't a way to outright cure it. You could probably take some sort of lactase supplement if you talked to a doctor about it. Or you could just wait until CRISPR becomes refined and cheap if you really wanted to.
>>
>>42511785
yes. Become a baby cow.
>>
>>42511785
Consume a cycle of nonfat milk.
>50mL a day for a week
>100mL a day for following week
>slowly increment until you start getting actual wet shits all day.

The idea here is that you kinda train your body to make lactase. It's treating it like an allergy. Nonfat makes for easier digestion.

t. Lactose intolerant faggot who drinks 4-5 glasses of milk a day.
>>
does other types of milk have the same effect? I honestly don't know but have you tries cashew or almond milk? I don't know their make up as far as things in common with regular milk that could bother you internally but should be different.
>>
File: its done.png (755KB, 923x465px) Image search: [Google]
its done.png
755KB, 923x465px
Impregnate a white person and hopefully their genes will overpower yours and your children won't be saddled with your disability
>>
Being white.
>>
>>42511785
you drink raw milk till your body is repaired
>>
>>42511785
Add sugar to the milk
>>
Depending on how lactose intolerant you are, you may be able to have fermented dairy products like kefir or yogurt. My bf is lactose intolerant. If he eats my Shit On a Shingle (which has a roux based cream sauce) without his lactaid then he ends up shitting his brains out. But he can drink a glass of strong home made kefir without much in the way of gastro distress.
>>
I did a cut where I didn't have any milk and when I got back on the bulk milk gave me mad sulfur farts for like 6 months. Now milk doesn't fuck my shit up anymore and I definitely won't stop drinking it for extended periods of time again.
>>
>>42511844
>genetic trait where your body stops producing lactase
You mean the exact same trait that every single mammal on the face of the earth has?

Lactose tolerance post-adolescence is a purely human trait that was evolved on at least 4 separate occasions in Africa thousands of miles apart spanning tens of thousands years, each one with strong links to periods of very hard droughts.

If you are lactose tolerant, you're the anomaly. You can also use genetic testing to see which mutations you have to see which part of africa your line came from.
>>
>>42511785
Make a mold of a bullet. Every day, freeze a little milk into that mold, and shoot yourself with the milk bullet. Over time your body will create lactase and resist the milk bullets. Its not easy, but its the only way.
>>
>>42513339
Logging this post so we can find you on the day of the rope.
>>
>>42515524
I'll shoot you with milk bullets, ya little flatbread pizza you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.