[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that bulking and cutting is pointless as a natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mfo17ys74K1qczhono2_1280.png (187KB, 845x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfo17ys74K1qczhono2_1280.png
187KB, 845x450px
Is it true that bulking and cutting is pointless as a natty?

What am i supposed to do then?

Currently skinnyfat beginner lifting at a deficit to lose excess bf. Was planning on just bulking after but Ive been hearing its pointless if youre natty. Dont know what to do now desu
>>
File: IMG_1308.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>42511220
>it's pointless
>tell me what to do
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE

get on a steroid cycle or accept the fact that you will never make decent gains while remaining lean
>>
>>42511330
this dudes hilarious
>>
>>42511330
I don't know where to get steroids so that's not an option. Don't never anyone to ask at the gym since they're all small.
>>
>>42511220
>>What am i supposed to do then?

roids
>>
>>42512375
I was skinny until my junior year of highschool where midway I just beefed up. I chalk it up to getting off ADHD mess which killed my appetite. For a solid year I was just eating without really giving a shit how healthy it was. Went from 150 at the end of soph year to 200 in the fall of senior. I went a bit too far and cut down to 185 at the end of my senior year and was left with only the muscle gains. Considering this was an accidental and very long term bulk/cut, I can't swear by it, but I do believe that bulking works
>>
>>42511220
steroids. trust me, you cant get gains any other way with your body.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.