[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: d24c2a375e9646548da606571a4b7667.jpg (146KB, 842x1234px) Image search: [Google]
d24c2a375e9646548da606571a4b7667.jpg
146KB, 842x1234px
>get a normie gf and teach her to lift
Or
>get a gf who already lifts?

Keep in mind, the girl who didn't lift will be above your league once she has the squat booty (assuming you started about the same/10) and the girl who already lifts has spent her entire training life getting hit on by gym Chads
>>
>>42511130
Sounds like I'm lucking out by getting a gf at all. Is the nonlift one skinny or fat?
>>
>>42511130
Her name is hanna claire

https://www.instagram.com/hannahclairefit/
>>
>>42511130
>squatting
>not being a quad dominant exercise
lmaoing at your life you stupid faggot
>>
>>42511130
The one who already lifts. The fixer-upper is a bad meme. She'll value you on par with her previous dumpy self and she's not used to all the attention. The girl who already lifts values you on par with her current self and is immune to getting hit on.
>>
I dont understand why people are like "I need a girlfriend who lifts" or "I need a gamer girlfriend". How about you get a girlfriend you just click with and try new things together.
>>
the first one
most girls are blank slates, you can project your hobbies, tastes and even religious beliefs onto her, she'll most likely accept them
>>
>>42511582
I am only turned on by women that are not skinny fat and this requires regular exercise
>>
average
it's been my dream to plan a diet and fitness routine for a girl as well as a body and beauty routine, mold them exactly how I want

it's a plus if they're a 5/10 plain jane with a normal BMI
>>
File: tumblr_my4g4vWZFv1t9nrh5o1_400.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my4g4vWZFv1t9nrh5o1_400.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>>42511130
get a normie gf and then DON'T teach her how to lift
girls should be smol and delicate, muscles are for men
>>
>>42511130
I already have the first one but we're actually starting together.
>>
>>42511130

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool
>>
>>42513189
Haha we have this copypasta on r/fitness too
>>
>>42511130
either. i'd take any girl that isnt fat
>>
>>42511938
I agree but is is very tricky to tell everybody this. The girl needs to like you a lot and you need a very well thought through approach. Just suggesting she goes should go to the gym with you wouldn't work. You really need to manipulate her mind and lure her into it. Not as easy as you might think (I'm talking about high value gf's with self respect. Some girls might be really easy, idk about that).
>>
File: 1424216754615.jpg (279KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1424216754615.jpg
279KB, 1250x1250px
>>42511341
>Birmingham
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.