[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird situation today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>at the gym
>doing legs
>go to the back room for yoga/stretching shit
>drag a bench with me to do hip thrusts
>come back to the main room to get bar & plates
>come back to the yoga room
>see 7/10 girl doing pulldowns for chest on my bench I just brought
>Wait
>Wait
>Wait
>She finishes
>Come up to her : "Hey, can I do hip thrusts on this bench ? "
> Takes off her earplugs : "Sorry?"
> "Can I do hip thrusts on this bench?"
> She suddenly stands up and proceeds to walk away towards the exit of the room without saying anything.
> Ask her that we can work in if she wants
> Her : Hand throw gesture and leaves
> Put plates on the bar and start fucking the bar
>Leave after 2 min to bring more plates
> shes doing tricep pushdowns
>Ok
>>
leave the bench in the main area and it won't get jacked
>>
File: 1473443245158.jpg (23KB, 365x346px) Image search: [Google]
1473443245158.jpg
23KB, 365x346px
>>42509704
>Come up to her : "Hey, can I do hip thrusts on this bench ? "
> Ask her that we can work in if she wants

Sides just walked away to the exit wordlessly.
>>
>>42509735
OH SHIT.

What if she really thought I wanted to ram her so she ran away??
>>
File: images (4).jpg (22KB, 409x360px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
22KB, 409x360px
>>42509704
>Can I do hip thrusts on this bench?"
>Ask her that we can work in if she wants

Hahaha oh god
>>
A man doing hip thrusts...lol come on bro. fuck that shit
>>
>>42509704
See your story became retarded when you drug the bench away from the weight lifting area to the stretching/yoga area. Fucking inbred
>>
>>42509704
You always need a towel to toss on shit you are using so people don't walk up and start using it.
>>
>>42509985
have fun with your garbage sprint and deadlift stuck at 6 plates
>>
>>42509704

>Be girl at gym
>Go to the room I workout in to be alone
>Cool a bench is in here already
>Start doing my exercise
>Creepy guy comes over to me and says he wants to hip thrust me
>I get uncomfortable and go to leave
>He offers for me to work in on his hip thrusts
>Start running
>He follows me out of the room and stares at me awkwardly as I do tricep push downs
>Cancelled my membership that day

I will ever go back.
>>
>>42509994
Fucking vultures man, you can walk 10 steps to take a drink from the fountain and somebody will have already stripped the bar of weights, taken the bar out of the rack along with every single 5 and 2.5lb plate.

Glad I'm in a /homegym/ now.
>>
>>42510021
KEK
>>
>>42510037
Take your drinks between workouts. I don't understand how people are so fucking thirsty in between sets. You should be drinking a shit ton of water if you want to see gains anyway. If you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated.
>>
File: 1500567042909.jpg (479KB, 1113x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500567042909.jpg
479KB, 1113x1200px
>>42510072
That kinda stuff only ever happened if I had forgotten my water bottle and wasn't training with gymbros.

As for the water, I can go through like 2L in a 1-2 hour lifting session on average, usually mix it half in half with some kind of fruit juice, gives me an energy boost.
>>
>>42510096
>usually mix it half in half with some kind of fruit juice
That's gross. Just drink it plain. Drop the extra sugar.
>>
>>42510122
Watered down it's like those trendy sports drinks except with way more potassium, pineapple juice has quite a bit of magnesium in it too. The juice I drink intra workout is pretty much the only sugar I ever consume, besides what I get from picking here and there from the fruit trees on my property.

I take it back, don't talk to me or my son ever again, buddy.
>>
File: 1502203521412.png (161KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
1502203521412.png
161KB, 635x349px
>>42509985
>He doesn't hip thrust in the gym to assert his dominance over weaker males who are too caught up in mental blocks about embarrassing themselves.
Breh, I'm sorry, you're not gonna make it. Hip thrusts are GOAT and the qts admire dedication to a nice man ass.
>>
>>42510201
Pineapple is good for jizz gains anyway, do what you like bruddeh.
>>
>>42510021
K E K
E E
K E K
>>
>>42509816
Well, that was my immediate thought. Good job anon, lol.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.