[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unracking with one foot forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.png (508KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.png
508KB, 480x854px
OK FAGGOTS LET"S SETTLE THIS ONCE IN FOR ALL

I unrack with my right foot forward. I squat in the 400+ range so pretty heavy for some people pretty light for some people (W/E)?

Today I was squatting and I went for a 415 squat for 1 rep.

Thing is Ive always been unracking with my foot/leg forward and the other one about 7 inches back. So Today I decided to be a /fitbro/ and unrack like everyone else. On my 415 as I unracked the weight I felt my spine being compressed. This NEVER happens when I unrack as I always do.

Inb4 you prolly unrack wrong xd

No you fuckhead. I know how to setup for an unrack regarding leg/torso/back positioning. The only difference Ive made today was that I unracked with both of my feet parallel to each one another. That's it. I felt my spine compressing pretty bad + when I reracked I felt a slight pinch in my upper right back.

Once Again - I never have those problems when I squat my way. Also I don't have any problems with unracking the weight with my foot forwards.

Am I wrong? Is the way I unrack REALLY that bad? Give opinions. Would appreciate feedback from someone who really knows on this topic.

TY in advance
>>
>>42508890
bump.
NEED ANSWERS NOW
>>
>>42508890
POTION SELLER!
>>
>>42509252
My potions are simply to strong for you traveler
>>
Also, no it doesn't really matter that much, you're just fine.
If you're running the risk of hurting yourself doing it with your feet parallel then obviously you should do what works for you.
>>
>>42509282
I am going into battle, and I MUST have your strongest potions
>>
>>42508890

The way you unrack is shit and if your walkout is more than two steps you need to stop taking the barbell for a hike.
>>
>>42509301
Fuck I haven't seen that video since my grill at the time showed it to me. Thanks for the nostalgia bruddeh.
>>
>>42508890
everyone has different physiques, maybe one foot forward is the best way for you
>>
>>42509315
You're a faggot who probably never broke a 3 plate squat
>>
Brace your core before you unrack and don't relax your core until you've settled after walkout, ya fucking tool.
>>
>>42509451
Dude. I didn't start squatting yesterday. Do you think I'm retarded? I already said, in the main post. that I know how to set up before the unrack.

fucking brainlet
>>
>>42509403

I warm up with a 3pl8 squat.
>>
>>42509471
It sounds like you don't squat if you can't unrack the bar properly you weak faggot lmao
>>
>>42509801
> properly
kys
>>
>>42508890
This guy natty?
>>
>>42509624
Manlet exposed
>>
>>42508890
You did a movement you've never done before with a heavy weight (assuming you just decided to try on your work sets) and something unexpected happened. This is surprising to you but really shouldn't be. Any changes to technique should be tried out starting from your warmup so you get used to it. Even small changes like how you unrack should be done with caution.

I don't think there's any particular problem with either way of unracking, given that you're used to that way and you have no problems. You weren't used to unracking with your feet parallel and did something wrong. It's not the theory of the technique that's wrong, it's your execution of it that's wrong. I bet you'll feel as comfortable unracking with your feet parallel, if you kept doing it that way for a few weeks. Not that you need to, your old way ought to be just fine as it is.
>>
>>42508890
put that reddit spacing down and no one will be harmed.
>>
>>42508890
You don't have to make a new line every sentence faggot kill yourself
>>
>>42511482

Actually I'm 6'2" and 222 lbs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.