[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOB OFFER AT GYM CENTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hammerguy.png (1MB, 2872x4000px) Image search: [Google]
hammerguy.png
1MB, 2872x4000px
I need some help.

I got a job offer at a gym as a handyman and that would be dope. Trouble is I've never gone to gyms regularly to understand what sort of stuff goes on there outside of fixing some lights and unclogging semen filled drainpipes in the men's sauna.

What sort of issues do you encounter in your gym and how good is management in getting them fixed? How would you do things differently in your church of iron?
>>
>>42507584
good news is semen doesn't stay around long enough to clog anything.
>>
>>42507584
People lose the carbines that hold the chains on some of the equipment together sometimes. That's about the only thing that comes to mind.
>>
my faggot ass gym uni gym put out of order signs on all the water coolers instead of refilling the disposable cups >:(

now i have to carry around my own water like some kind of retard
>>
Just get good at googling and following YouTube videos when shit breaks. If it's out of your skill level find a contractor.
>>
>>42507584
Depends on how big the gym is and what it's got. If it has a pool you're in for a ton of shitty mirco-jobs.
>>
There's this punk kid who works in maintenance at my gym. I've heard he used to be a lifeguard but he got bullied out because he's an arrogant asshole. Also had an amateur model Instagram that they spread around like butter. He walks around the gym wearing standard issue MC boots and I want to kick his ass. Doesn't ever fix anything. Don't be like that guy, anon.
>>
>>42508655

No pool, thankfully, but it is a four storey building. Brand new machines though, thank fuck for that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.