[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast and strong or slow and moderated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I started to have my exercises and stopped being a fag, but i have a doubt. For a sedentary like me, is it better to do 10-15min of intense exercise or 30min of moderated/soft exercise (like a walk or something like that)?

PS: When i say sedentary, i mean it, i weight 330lbs/150kg
>>
walking is probably in the realm of intense exercise for you

so just do that. And go to /fat/
>>
>>42507041
Actually i started by walking, gotta start somewhere, and i can stay walking for hours. I just want to know if this will give me a best result than making strong exercises for a short time
>>
>>42507025
intense would be better, if it's actually intense (heart rate 100-150 beats per minute)

best way to lose weight is to eat less tho, exercise won't help nearly as much
>>
Get a heart rate monitor and exercise at 60 to 70 percent of your max heart rate for up to an hour. You can ease into it. Also eat well - try to cut out processed foods and foods with processed ingredients. Especially sugar and high fructose corn syrup. You don't need to work to the point of discomfort to lose weight... Just get that heart rate up and eat well
>>
>>42507025
Ô loco, meu!
>>
>>42507915
>porra bixo!
goddamnt it! thou art too fast anon...
>>
>10-15min
>30min

you realize you won't actually achieve anything with that, right?

for cardio you need more than that (unless you're ALSO lifting). your body will just handle it as an anomaly and your metabolism won't change one iota from 30 minutes of nothing. one cookie has more calories than you'll burn with that.

go for 60 minutes of walking or 30min plus heavy lifting
>>
>>42507915
>>42509645
So eu acho que os brasileiros deverian invadir o 4chan com memes.a gente já conseguiu com a Nazare
>>
start slow, as you get more accustomed to it, increase intensity.

If you weigh 300+ lb dont run you will ruin your knees/hips.
>>
What's your diet like OP? The first step is cutting unnecessary sugar and eating lean, unprocessed meat like chicken or fish with veggies. A month of this can easily cut you down 15 pounds
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.