[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that most of your friends on /fit/ are going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

>tfw you realize that most of your friends on /fit/ are going to hell and that all the lifting will be wasted
It's time to make your spiritual gains, Anon. Give your heart to the Lord.
>>
>>42504944
I can't force myself to believe in god, anon. I still try to be a good person.
>>
>>42504944
I'm going to punch Satan in the dick.
>>
>>42504944
>not being a hindu and transcending to a higher dimension
>>
>>42504944
I've gotten into the Sufi practices of the Islam Mysticism its really neat.

When the charting starts and everyone starts leaning left and right its crazy you feel the empowerment like you're reaching divine connections.
>>
>>42504944
I lift to prepare. There will be no respite. For the crimes perpetuated against humanity deserve's no quarter. He may ask for forgiveness. He may ready his angels and prophets in his defense. But let it be known, I'm coming for you motherfucker.
>>
>>42505525
Mob mentality sure is great
>>
File: tfy.jpg (37KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
tfy.jpg
37KB, 457x396px
>>42505773
tipping my fedora to you.
>>
>>42504944
>tfw you realize the chances of hell existing are so much fucking lower than us just being actually dead
>tfw you'd probably go to hell anyway because there's like fourteen million different opinions on the afterlife
>tfw i know that i'm alive now for sure, and want to make the best of it through lifting, but i won't know if anything happens after death so i won't spend any time obsessing over it in life
>>
File: stilicho.png (314KB, 404x396px) Image search: [Google]
stilicho.png
314KB, 404x396px
>>42504944

My gods look upon me kindly.

Worry yourself with other matters Christian.
>>
File: 1494352328884.png (143KB, 295x354px) Image search: [Google]
1494352328884.png
143KB, 295x354px
Reminder there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church
>>
File: 1499635857237.png (192KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1499635857237.png
192KB, 1280x809px
Fuck off christ cuck
>>
File: 6JtGTIA.jpg (18KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
6JtGTIA.jpg
18KB, 367x500px
>>42504944
Anyone who needs to follow a religion to feel like a good person or not be afraid of dying is a cuck.
t. pic related
>>
>>42507487
Either that, can't come to accept death, were taught their religion as a child, or sought out religion to get meaning in their life. There's nothing wrong with accepting that once we're dead it's most likely over for good. It's only in america where being a nonbeliever is considered weird. (At least in civilized countries)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.