[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MMA > Lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Getting BTFO by a guy who weights less and is smaller than you
Embrassing.
>>
>>42504935
>remaining small so that you can compete in a weight class with weaker fighters

Embarrassing.
>>
no i don't care that you can beat me up because you train to beat people up but since nobody can tell how 'tough' you are because you look like shit you have to compensate by telling everyone that you do mma and also keep making threads about how bodybuilders can't fight even though they don't train for it
>>
>>42504935
This manlet wouldn't stand a chance against me.
I am 230lbs 6'3 muscle.
>>
>>42504958
>Meat head thinks he won't get stomped by Mcgregor
Love these threads
>>
>>42504979
How can a manlet literally half the size of me can fight me lel.
You must be delusional.
>>
>>42504979
By Macgregor? Yes. By shitter like you? No.
>>
>>42505005
The average MMA/Boxer > Average Lifter
Functionality > Muh Aesthetics
>>
>Wanting to be a brainlet with head trauma
>>
>>42505003
there's no muscle on your knees , there's no muscles on your face

He could break your knee and send you to sleep with one kick and a punch
>>
>>42504935
>MMA for years with continuous sparring and actual competition > Lifting

>>42504958
This guys is going to kick most guys asses who have trained less than two years and have not competed. For every 30 pounds you basically get a belt level advantage in BJJ said by Boss Gracie himself, reach helps a lot in striking you have to have a lot of experience to beat a guy with a lot of reach.

>>42505029
No not at all
>>
>>42504958
>>42505226

Forgot to add Mcgregor or anyone in the UFC, Bellator or any other high level MMA organization would totally fuck you up in a heartbeat doesn't matter at what weight class.
>>
File: 1385463890962.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1385463890962.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>42504958
whatever you say bro
>>
phoenix jones is an professional mma fighter who larps as a superhero in the night of seattle.
its pretty kek when he fights someone.
>>
of course the guy who trains to fight is going to win. most blue belts can demolish a big retard, outside of the very athletically gifted. but who the fuck cares? most people lift for a lot of different reasons. MMA fighters and martial artists lift too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.