[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have gym sluts become a norm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: brainless.jpg (142KB, 768x961px) Image search: [Google]
brainless.jpg
142KB, 768x961px
So I was at the gym today and I noticed a pretty hot looking girl working out. Now I usually don't give a shit about girls working out but

>tight as fuck yoga pants
>tank top (even though it's not actually permitted in my gym)
>taking pics of her ass during rest times
>doing some weird doggy style poses during resting as if she was trying to see what kind of movement fits her exercise (even though she did something entirely different) and constantly staring at her own ass

Now I'm only 26 years old but I already feel like an old man because I actually think that there are only sluts in the gym nowadays. I'd even go further and say that 90% of the girls out there act like attention-whoring, narcissistic sluts who have nothing else to offer but their bodies. Has it become a norm that women themselves reduce their entire being to being good looking instead of actually pursuing to be well-read and intelligent? Also, while we're at it, what do you think about women wearing tanktops at the gym even though men aren't allowed to?

Also, share your gym slut stories
>>
>>42504564
Nice blog post
Why do you complain, do you have low test?
>>
that sounds pretty sexist anon.

let girls where what they want. anyway I mire my gains in the mirror whenever I get a sick shoulder pump, so I assume girls check out their butt to see if they are making booty gains or something like that. idk.

anyway go back to /r9k/ you autist.
>>
>constantly get distracted by girls in the gym
>always check them out
>get a horny gf
>have sex 2-3 times a day
>never notice other girls at the gym anymore

feels good. they were the worst gains goblins
>>
Yeah, I wouldn't want the gym to be full of ladies showing off their bods

haha sluts
>>
>>42504564

what shithole of a gym doesn't allow people to wear tank tops. lmao
>>
>>42504564

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
File: 1341497312936s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1341497312936s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>42504671
you're trying to force a meme aint ya
>>
>>42504576

>instantly asks whether someone is low test because someone is criticising a degenerate society

do you never question the retardedness of others?

>>42504586

>that sounds pretty sexist anon.
>let girls where what they want.

it is sexist but not in terms of women but men. women get to wear what they want while men don't get to wear tanktops at the gym? what kind of fucked up logic is that?

>anyway I mire my gains in the mirror whenever I get a sick shoulder pump

I mire myself all the time but making it that fucking obvious, plus doing weird poses and taking pictures of your ass? it's already weird when people take pics of their abs but their asses? what's next, pussy shots?

>>42504592

well, I have a girlfriend too so maybe I'm pissed off because of the fact that my girlfriend is an excellent woman while whores like the one in the gym shed a bad light on women in general
>>
>>42504671

why do people keep posting this. it's not funny. it wasn't even funny the first time.
>>
>>42504683
dude this copypasta is atleast months old.

lurk more summerfag
>>
File: 1502553650570.jpg (554KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1502553650570.jpg
554KB, 1224x1632px
Visually I like those big asses, but the thought that a lot of the lifter chicks asses are made of mostly muscle just makes me gag, might as well grab the ass of an SS+GOMAD victim.
>>
>>42504648

I'm a eurofag so go figure. while I don't have anything against the notion of not allowing tanktops due to hygiene issues (sweat on the equipment), it's retarded that women shouldn't have to follow the same set of rules
>>
Why are you not allowed to wear tank tops in your gym?

I go to Youfit which is basically bootleg planet fitness and even there almost everyone is wearing tank tops
>>
>>42504716
you can sweat through clothes you know. i sweat so much it wouldn't matter if i was shirtless or not
>>
>>42504688
I assume that girls take pictures of their butts to get instagram famous. Once they build a following they can sell other girls products via sponsorships via fit teas or other bullshit.

Anyway its a small amount of people that can actually pull off social media properly.
>>
>>42504708

I like big asses too but acting like a degenerate is just pathetic

>>42504719

see >>42504716
>>
>>42504564
She doesn't give a single fuck on you or your opinion, so who the fuck are you to blame her?
>>
>>42504991

>tfw this board is filled with SJWs and betas
>tfw everyone accepts people becoming more and more stupid and dull
>>
>>42504704

honestly this is the average sort of comment i wish i had been having one night posts with in college

nothing really noteworthy about it but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather type this than something objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're reading me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this comment you're like "ok its just typing like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
>>42504564
fuck sluts, don't wife any girl that goes to the gym
>>
>>42505264

pretty much this. there are exceptions though. girls who wear tshirts and regular jogging pants are mostly nice and don't give a fuck about attention

but yeah, that's why I am trying to convince my girl to do exercises at home or outside
>>
>>42505335
shes already a lost cause anon she'll have a 4inch clit by the end of the month start looking for a new one
>>
>>42504564

Where in the world can you not wear a tank top to a gym???
>>
>>42504564
>>42505264
I was a virgin like you once
>>
>>42504708
Them being tighter makes them more pleasing though. I don't know why, but grabbing a bunch of fat isn't too enjoyable to me
>>
>>42505372
na you still are
>>
>>42505371

Disregard this. I should have read the thread first.
>>
>>42505378

Yeah, I've had firm workout chicks and squishy normies and the workout chicks are FAR superior. I like the hardness/firmness better than the squish.

Call me a faggot, I don't care.
>>
>>42505372

I actually have a girlfriend and no interest in other girls whatsoever due to apparently so many other girls being degenerate whores
>>
>>42505353

Fuck, that would be nice
>>
>>42504688
It's just earth bro
>>
File: -_.jpg (69KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
-_.jpg
69KB, 740x740px
>>42505383
if you like to believe so...
>>42505410
>I lost my whole interest in other girls 'cause they are all sluts and only my holy gf is Pure and Virgin
oh, you're through that phase. Good luck
>>
>>42505496

>implying not being a slut equals being pure and a virgin

jesus christ, this is /r9k/-tier thinking right there
>>
>>42505511
that's your projection, I never wrote anything remotely like that. have fun with your r9k strawman.
>>
>>42505462
rule of thumb: it it contains more than 3 non-consecutive double line breaks, doesn't warrant an answer
>>
>>42504564
get yourself a gf and ignore them
>>
>good looking instead of actually pursuing to be well-read and intelligent

porquenolosdos.webm
>>
>>42505531

well, do explain then. I never said my gf was pure nor a virgin so go ahead, faggot
>>
>>42505577

>implying modern sluts are able to do that

>>42505559

I already have one but I still wanted to make a thread about the degeneracy of gym sluts
>>
>>42504564
Guys go to the gym for bigger arms, girls do it for bigger butts. I don't see anything out of the ordinary there.
>>
>>42505559
How to get a girlfriend again
>>
Why don't you go to the library instead?
>>
>>42505621

>Guys go to the gym for bigger arms, girls do it for bigger butts and attention

ftfy

>>42505646

just be yourself bro!
>>
>>42504564
she want to make babies.
>>
>>42505595
you're through the phase where you're idolizing your current gf while disdaining other females. all the other females are "whores". this, my friend, it's either r9k-tier or typical of the first relationships. maybe it's an instinct serving some biological purposes, anyway it's wrong and you'll be more equilibrate in the future. other females are not sloots. even if they were, you should naturally appreciate them at least physically. I never ever implied that going to gym in leggings and whatnot or not having an intact hymen qualified any woman as "sloot". In fact, if you had any functioning neuron, you'd have guessed that I always argued the opposite. from your lines and rhetoric you're probably very young, so I'll have to reiterate my "Good luck".
>>
>>42505711

>tfw it's my third relationship
>tfw already 4 and a half years in

I like to look at other women because there's hot bitches out there for sure but when it comes to character, there's almost only garbage. I also never said that other women are not attractive when it comes to looks. you can tell a lot of other stuff by looking at people though and a bitchy outfit can be unattractive as fuck
>>
>>42504671
requesting info on how this pasta was originally cooked?
>>
>>42504757
Nigger I've used tank tops and even stringers in several gym chains in sweden and haven't been anywhere it's not allowed. Where the fuck are you from?
>>
>>42505671
>just be yourself bro!
How to not be autistic
Gimmie some pick up lines f.am
>>
>>42504564
>Waahh I get to stare at hot sluts in the gym my life is so hard

I dont get it
>>
>>42505833

>pickup lines

get the fuck out with that shit. be nice and respectful. not even joking, that's how I always get girls. I rarely do sluts though so I guess you can be an asshole sometimes

keep the conversation interesting and don't act stupid. women love smart men who are communicative in a non-weird way. so don't talk about her looks the whole time as if you're a goddamn worshipper
>>
File: selfie.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>42504564

At the gym I go to there is actually packs of girls that will come in take selfies for half an hour. Then do like 5 minutes on the treadmill on a slow speed while sipping some sugary coffee. Pic related after their # great workout.
>>
File: selfie workout.jpg (32KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
selfie workout.jpg
32KB, 480x481px
>>42506091
>>
>>42506091
>>42506104
>they even make the fat friend show up so they can look good in comparison

Women are pure evil
>>
>>42506116

Dude , all the time.
>>
>>42506028
So you literally just say hi nice to meet you I'm anon I think you're pretty so I came to talk to you?
>>
File: beeches man they be cray cray.jpg (111KB, 497x618px) Image search: [Google]
beeches man they be cray cray.jpg
111KB, 497x618px
>>42506134

Then they get in the car and post more selfies.
>>
>>42506091
This, I don't even know why it would upset OP. No matter how shitty I do at the gym I can feel good knowing I'm better than them.
>>
>>42504564
there are only like two girls in my gym that dress in loose clothing like shorts and a generic tshirt
interestingly enough, they're also the only ones who lift heavier than babyweight
>>
>>42506116
there have been studies on it, it works and you should use it as well. at work, at school and in any social relationship. no, it's not just women using these tricks. humans are engineered to constantly compare things to learn their market value. It's used in economics all the time.
the brown manatee is probably ok with it since she's hanging around with someone who can unlock an higher status to her, so don't think it's not a mutual advantage.
>>
>>42506137
There are 7 billion humans on the planet, none of them equal, it will work with some of them, with others will not, but it's not a problem, if you can invest time in it you'll find someone responsive enough.
>>
>>42506151
>I can feel good knowing I'm better than them.
No, you're not.
>>
>>42506091
>>42506104

this is partially why I made the thread. these girls look like they are actually having fun. if they do it too often, yeah, that's retarded

the girl I was referring to was fucking narcissistic

>>42506137

why even mention her looks? don't make her feel hotter than she already is. just find some actualy topic to talk about. that's why you want pickup lines even though something like "I like your form" isn't really a pickup line
>>
>>42506162
this. The actual grills wearing like that *can* dress like that and they've earned it. Besides a couple of selfies they may or may not post on their insta, they actually lift and they are not playing silly or flirting or anything like that
>>
>>42504564

How fucking beta are you mate? This is a reason to be happy!

>Hot fit sluts everywhere
>Enjoy your free eye candy
>Get swole, find the least slutty girl, take her on a date, see how it works out

But instead

>Is 26, but says he feels old
>Is 26 and still bitches about muh gymsloots
>Is 26 AND STILL GIVES A FUCK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS IN THE GYM

>Also, while we're at it, what do you think about women wearing tanktops at the gym even though men aren't allowed to?
Fuck yea, more eye candy.

Fucking strike up a conversation mate, how difficult can that be? "Looking good, excellent form, what are you training today?" Get your dick wet, and then you won't complain about sloots.
>>
>>42506222

one in a hundred seems to be a bad percentage though. most girls who come in short tops and hotpants are usually fatties who think they're hot. doesn't really keep them from getting attention but whatever suits them best

>>42506259

I never said it's not eyecandy. it's just sad that there is this double standard. I guess I underestimated how thirsty guys on this board actually are and that criticism toward women is frowned upon as if this is some kind of SJW club
>>
File: 1500157962092.png (162KB, 354x251px) Image search: [Google]
1500157962092.png
162KB, 354x251px
>>42506104
>tfw that hamplanet has bigger bicep than you
>>
File: 1405833600214.png (73KB, 434x370px) Image search: [Google]
1405833600214.png
73KB, 434x370px
>>42505711
>maybe it's an instinct serving some biological purposes, anyway it's wrong and you'll be more equilibrate in the future.

Please stay on facebook you low IQ cretin.
>>
>>42506291
>it's just sad that there is this double standard

There's no double standard. Men can dress like sluts while smooching their biceps in the mirror. "No tank tops for men" is a bunch of bullshit you made up. Why DID you make that up, anyway? It's such a pointless lie.
>>
File: 000qcr0k.jpg (45KB, 445x664px) Image search: [Google]
000qcr0k.jpg
45KB, 445x664px
>>42505736
how does an outfit manage to be bitchy

have we reached peak r9k
>>
>>42507627
you, sure, are truly an idiot.
>>
>>42504564
instagram has basically ruined the gym
before women rarely if ever went to the gym and if they did it was to do cardio or some shit.
now they hog the squat racks and machines so they can take umpteen million pictures of themselves looking """fit""".
this is all so they can feel special when a random stranger likes thier pics.
its same with people who always post in cbt threads.
if you need praise from random people on the internet to feel good about yourself, it really says a lot about you.
it says you're pretty shallow irl and have no discernable qualities outside of being a pretty face.
>>
>>42508971
Instagram ruined many things. It has ruined any social event by turning it into an occasion for self aggrandizement. It has ruined photography. And yes, it has ruined the gym. Look on the bright side, when instagram goes down, after something else enables people to attention whore themselves out, the gym will again be enjoyable without thots.
>>
holy fuck, my thread's still up

>>42507661

>Why DID you make that up, anyway? It's such a pointless lie.

I can tell a friend to take a pic tomorrow if the thread is still up. there are lots of gyms who do that shit. I also didn't say no tanktops for men, it's for everyone but apparently only men are instructed to stop wearing their tanks. the employees don't say anything to the women

>>42507817

>how does an outfit manage to be bitchy

confirmed for never having been to a club or outside in general

>>42508971

this is what I was going for. social media fucked up people in general but especially women who are craving for attention. some guys do the same and it's equally pathetic

>if you need praise from random people on the internet to feel good about yourself, it really says a lot about you

it only says that you're a pathetic low-life with little self-respect
>>
>>42509053

not even kidding, in a few years, it will be a social norm for people to fuck in public while others are filming.

>It has ruined any social event by turning it into an occasion for self aggrandizement

not only social events. literally every event has become a platform for showing how great and caring you are even though people are only focusing on themselves

>some fucked up shit happens
>"guyze, look how I'm praying for these people!!! look how I am caring!!!! PEOPLE, LOOK AT ME, I'M SUCH A GREAT PERSON!!!!"
>>
>>42509053
>turning it into an occasion for self aggrandizemen
god i hate this shit. every time i go out to dinner with my friends, the usual sluts are busy taking pictures of themselves/their food so they ca. show everybody on their instagram how cool and fun they are
most selfish shit i have ever seen
>>
>>42509093

I always feel like a retard when I take pics of my food even though the pictures are only for myself. people actually putting up pics of their food all the time as well as pics of themselves is just evidence that people are without any character whatsoever
>>
>>42506091
>>doing some weird doggy style poses during resting as if she was trying to see what kind of movement fits her exercise (even though she did something entirely different) and constantly staring at her own ass

I KNOW THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT!!!! OMG
>>
>>42509175
>stop liking what I don't like
not into social media myself but there's nothing wrong with it if it's under control. it's just a part of having a social life in 2017
>>
>>42509057
>gym doesn't enforce its rules
>this is the women's fault
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.