[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mire Thread, we're all gonna make it edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170814_110238.jpg (110KB, 599x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_110238.jpg
110KB, 599x640px
No 'mire thread? Let's fix that

I got my first hard mire in the gym yesterday. A qt 9/10 was doing squats with a butt like pic related. I was pumping out some pull-ups and caught her looking at me in the mirror. When she was resting between sets, she just openly watched me.

In the middle of one of my sets I smiled and winked at her, then went back to my workout. She started blushing really hard and looked away.

Feels good man, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>42503663
What a shit story, there's a 9/10 babe in my gym who stares at me all the fucking time but she does that to loads of other lads cuz she knows she's a hot shit babe and maybe trying to bait guys into giving her looks or hit on her while her 6'3" jacked personal trainer boyfriend is right there
>>
>>42503663
>In the middle of one of my sets I smiled and winked at her, then went back to my workout. She started blushing really hard and looked away.
Class desu OP you're based
>>
I haven't had any mires since I stopped caring about diet and meme """bulked""" upto 20% bodyfat.

I'm going back on 1600 calories /day so I can shred back down in 3 months or so. I miss having abs and being confident.
>>
>>42503663

Couple milfs keep checking me out in the mirror from time to time, catch them repeatedly, and no thats not me staing at them cuz I'm just lookn at the mirror right in front of me whilst they're looking at me from behind or looking while walking past.
I wouldn't have thought much of it but I've met a few milfs at festivals on seperate occasions that wouldn't stop flirting with me

The last recent gym mire I made eye contact with some qt around my age (20) who was getting PTd with some girl, I was like whatevs cuz I was the only other person in the room, proceed to OHP lmao1pl8 for reps while looking joocy in my tank top
>sit down to rest
>look up to my right after about 30 seconds (she wasn't close to me at all)
>caught her fuckn staring while she was jogging on the spot

My first outspoken mire by a girl I didn't know was like 2 years ago
>dancing at a party
>feel a stroke go all the way down my back
>turn around
>it was a 7/10
>"your back is so sexy"
>>
>>42503763
It was my first hard mire from an attractive girl in the gym and it felt good

People are allowed to enjoy things
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.