[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good/bad is my starting point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-08-14_07-14-49.jpg (352KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-14_07-14-49.jpg
352KB, 1152x2048px
165 cm ~ 166 cm sea manlet who comes from a family that loves to throw parties and eat a lot.

Trying not to end up like the rest of my fat relatives and hopefully show a good example to them and if I can eventually achieve an aesthetic looking body then all the better.
>>
>>42503351
>166cm
Suicide worthy desu senpai
>>
>166 cm

heh
>>
idk what you mean but if you want to get fit then no start is a bad start
>>
>>42503351
i don't see the purpose of this thread. you have a lot of fat and no muscle, like 99% of people when they start out. shut up, train, and come back to us with progress you can actually evaluate.

if you want a pat on the back then you're going to have to actually do the work first, because prove me wrong but i don't believe you'll do shit, your family lifestyle's yours and you don't have the dedication to make that significant a change in your life.
>>
You're just going to get meme responses about being a manlet, since you are a manlet. Still, there is no bad start, and no good reason to not exercise and eat well. Get fit anon.
>>
>>42503351
learn to cook
go to cronometer dot com (or mfp but that's not as health oriented) and log everything you eat even if ytou don't plan on losing weight atm.
>>
>>42503351
You're fat as fuck if that's what you wanted to hear. But the sooner you start to change your eating habits and start lifting, the better.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.