[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

made the classic fit meal for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 20170812_193126.jpg (194KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
20170812_193126.jpg
194KB, 1632x918px
Based on the guide in the sticky, I calculated my gymfood needs on the website that was provided, and was suggested
>140g grilled chicken breast
>370g steamed broccoli
>630g Steamed brown rice
>16 flax oil

The grilled chicken came out great, but I made a mistake with the rice and broccoli.

I guess that it's weight is much lower when steamed vs. unprepared, because 630g of raw rice was too much. I proceeded to steam 300g of rice and the end result was too much fucking rice.

Do people on gym diets eat shitloads or is steamed rice 4x heavier because of the water than raw rice?

(pic related is my rice)
>>
The 630g will be cooked rice, which weighs a lot more than uncooked rice. 200g uncooked rice is generally about 600g cooked rice, so you ate like, triple the amount of rice you were supposed to.
>>
>>42503107
thanks for the estimate, thats what i was looking for.

Do you think i should guess the weight of the broccoli the same way?

Also, idk what the role of flax oil is because i don't know anything about cooking, do you cook with it or what?
>>
>>42503113
If you're using something like myfitnesspal then there are usually separate cooked vs uncooked calorie counts per gram. In general I would assume people are talking about cooked stuff but idk how much water weight broccoli gains when you boil it really. So I guess measure it cooked.

In terms of oil flax oil is used for flavour mainly I think? I've always used vegetable oil for most things and olive oil for Italian cooking. Flax is supposed to have some extra benefits as well I think but I couldn't tell you what they were.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.