[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have some sage advice and/or personal experience with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Anyone have some sage advice and/or personal experience with quitting sugar and caffeine?

I've let myself go for a few years after being "the buff guy" in my friend circle and now I have a muffin top and gut while retaining some of my trap and arm definition. I am fat babby bear mode and it's depressing.

What supplements/foods have you guys focused on to kill your sugar/caffeine cravings and withdrawal symptoms? My family is diabetic so I think that the sugar might be what fucks my weight loss over despite the cardio and lifting I do.
>>
>>42502226
Only thing I needed was motivation to reach my goals. Maybe being jacked isn't your goal, anon. Maybe you just want to have fun and be average.
>>
Just don't buy any. If you want to lose weight, eat less. Probably best to do intermittent fasting with an 8 hour eating window. It is easy as hell faggot.
>>
>>42502242
Oh I was almost afraid you won't even call him a faggot
>>
>>42502226
Drink water instead?
As if you need advice on this, just block out the fatass in you that wants yummies
>>
>>42502226
Here's how i did it. I just stopped. Its easy to quit anything. I even quit smokig amd drinking. Those were both easy too.

The people who permeate the idea that sugar and caffiene are hard to quit are the people who are in the business of selling caffeine and sugar.

Once you realize doing anything is easy your will power will become god like.
>>
>>42502226
Don't need supplements. I too have a sweet tooth. Learn to balance that within your diet. Every time you get a craving for sweets chug a liter of water. Once a day, preferably right after your workout, treat yourself to something small, an ice cream bar, preferably on the healthier side rather than double choco-fudge cookies n cream. Let that be your once a day treat and after a while you will come to enjoy it more and look forward to it. Also keep tomatoes, bananas, apples, celery, sweet potatoes etc. at home. They work wonders for satiating sugar cravings and won't do you bad in the long run provided you don't over-indulge.
>>
How to quit sugar? Stop buying excessively sugary things. It wasn't hard for me at all. You'll never cut sugar entirely, because it's in everything, but you can say no to soda and ice cream.

It's really not that hard.
>>
I quit sugar and caffeine but I never ate much of either
You don't need any supplements you fag, eat fruit or black chocolate (without added sweeeteners) if you're carving something sweet and like >>42502242 said don't keep sugar/coffee in your house
>>
>>42502287
>>42502324
>>42502271
>>42502266

None of you experienced withdrawal headaches that turned you into bitches?
>>
>>42502381
maybe from caffeine but it gets better after a week or so and it wasn't that bad
>>
>>42502381
None. I drink 3-5 cups of triple caffeinated coffee a day and earlier this year quit dead for a week to see if I could. No withdrawal symptoms except it took me a bit for sleep schedule to catch up - I usually ride the come-down/crash from the caffeine into being asleep so I had to get used to being regular tired again.
>>
>>42502381
Like the othet dude said eat fruit to carb the withdrawl if you are really eating enough of it to get withdrawls.

Also caffeine isnt a big deal. Its just usuallu mixed it with a shit tonne of sugar and aspartame. Im the guy who quit smoking booze and eating sugar. I also started drinking black coffee at the same time and that was easy too.

Just make the switch dude. And praise yourself every single day for all of the crazy changes you've made by sheer willpower alone. That's what i do and it keeps me on track.
>>
>>42502738
So many typos on shitty mobile. Sorry

And i didn't smoke booze, there should have been a comma there.
>>
>>42502413
There ia no way you drank strong coffee for any significant period of time and didn't experience headaches when you stopped.

What the fuck is "triple caffeinated coffee" anyways? I've had all kinds of coffee and never heard of that. Sounds like a meme.
>>
>>42502738
>I also started drinking black coffee at the same time and that was easy too.
Same, black coffee or plain tea is fine. I don't get why people treat it like poison.
>Wow you drink black coffee anon? I couldn't do that, haha!
Shut the fuck up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.