[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuck at Skinny Fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: twotypes.jpg (77KB, 505x312px) Image search: [Google]
twotypes.jpg
77KB, 505x312px
How does one solve the Skinny Fat Problem?
>>
>>42499453
lift weights at a caloric deficit

do cardio if you really want to
>>
Lift heavy
Caloric deficit
Casein supplement
Intermittent fasting
Keto
Lots of caffeine

Do this for a few months. It will change.
>>
>>42499467
Would consuming protein shakes periodically throughout the day to fit my macro goals break the fast?
>>
>>42499574
Yes. It spikes insulin. It has sugar and carbs in it so it'll kick you out of ketosis if you don't plan it right. But these are all different things to do to help. All you need is to lift heavy and eat less. The other things are assets.
>>
>>42499574
Yes. Fasting can tolerate ~50cals. Anything more breaks it. There's nothing magic about IF but I enjoy it.
>>
>>42499592
Okay, I've been stuck at skinny fat for about a year now, and tried water fasting, Paleo, more cardio, etc. and nothing has worked. If I just eat at caloric deficit, within a one hour period a day, lift heavy, it should solve this problem?
>>
>>42499668
You lift and keep a high protein intake so that your muscles don't rot away when you lose weight. That's how you fix skinny fat. You aren't lifting heavy enough if it hasn't worked for the past year.

Caloric deficit and lift heavy. That solves the problem. Everything else I listed will help. But you must eat at a deficit and continue to lift heavy even if your numbers start going down.
>>
>>42499467
>>42499461

If you do this at a caloric deficit you'd look like a skeleton, will lifting a lot actually give you gains?
>>
>>42499453
Is this pic trying to suggest left is skinnyfat?
>>
>>42499735
So at skinny fat you have two choices. 1. Get down to skelly and then build from there. Or 2. Get fat and muscle will develop over it.
>>
Same situation OP. I'm currently doing keto (for 3 months) and just started lifting (SS). Started in the upper range of skinnyfat and now just waiting to get to 15% bf to bulk a bit and then cut ad infinitum till I'm happy with aesthetics.
>>
>>42499735
Embrace the skelly, a lot better than be skinnyfat. The plan for skellies is simple: just clean/dirty bulk depending on goals.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.