[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What seperates a Chad from a /fit/izen that lifts at the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: neckbama.jpg (248KB, 824x600px) Image search: [Google]
neckbama.jpg
248KB, 824x600px
What seperates a Chad from a /fit/izen that lifts at the gym?
>>
>>42498012
I asked my girlfriend what she thought of this pic, she said:

"The second one makes him more masculine but not more attractive."
>>
>>42498012
Anyone got a good neck routine??? One i can do at home
>>
Facial aesthetics and personality.
>>
>>42498036
thats why she likes you
>>
>>42498036
Yeah the reality is different women like different things. There is no "secret" you'll find that will make every woman interested in you.
>>
a /fit/izen goes to this website so he's automatically an alt right white nationalist regardless of ethnicity

Chad has never heard of the alt right in his life, lives a peaceful life and respects all races while browsing Reddit once a day for 10 minutes
>>
>>42498086
>Chad has never heard of the alt right in his life, lives a peaceful life and respects all races while browsing Reddit once a day for 10 minutes

Wow that sounds really comfy
>>
File: chadbeauty.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chadbeauty.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>42498012

Many factors.

A good looking face with a short regular haircut that fits the face (no buzzcuts unless they are wrestlers and the occasionally football player and no long hair, occasionally medium length hair). Developed browridge, bushy brows, good skin tone, proportional and good looking chin and jaw.

Usually A thick meaty square like neck and developed traps.

A large frame and relatively large shoulder width and masculinity.

Fun and outgoing personality and extroverted. Usually nice to everyone he meets. Doesn't obssess over politics like some people on this website, but cracks a politically incorrect joke every now and then.

Above 5 10 minimum.

And has some type of social status.

has played a sport in school (especially high school).

chad also lifts weights too, but can eat pizza a lot on the side and doesn't obssess over dieting as much as gymcels.
>>
File: theory1.jpg (73KB, 962x476px) Image search: [Google]
theory1.jpg
73KB, 962x476px
>>42498086

> browsing reddit once a day

Do you even know what a Chad is? Chad isn't aware of reddit or that bullshit. He's usually on mobile apps like Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Youtube. He uses his phone more than his computer.
>>
File: pain_web_1280x720.jpg (377KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pain_web_1280x720.jpg
377KB, 1280x720px
>>42498050
>>
>>42498012
One is an entirely fictional person who is super muscular despite never doing a routine and has women literally begging to suck his cock.

The other is a person who's gym stats are entirely fictional and who begs women to "pls respond, LONDON".
>>
>>42498130
amazin
>>
Chad is a metaphysical entity who effortlessly embodies every masculine quality normal men desire in themselves and envy in their betters, who more closely approximate Chad, but can never reach him, as he's ultimately an archetype of impossible perfection.
>>
File: 1453693704737.jpg (53KB, 320x366px) Image search: [Google]
1453693704737.jpg
53KB, 320x366px
why is his tie wider also?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.