[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of this guy? Is he based for taking easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: conan.jpg (34KB, 590x411px) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
34KB, 590x411px
What does /fit/ think of this guy? Is he based for taking easy money with literally nothing to lose?
>>
yes of course.
If this event wasn't used to stoke racial conflict another one would be.
so why not
who knows could catch floyd with a knockout
>>
>>42496634
great shittalker
great fighter
great businessman
>>
He went from nothing to sitting on the top of the world in about 4 years, so you do the math.
>>
acts like a fucking nigger.

fuck that irish potato.
>>
>>42496634
You cannot be based for taking money when you have nothing to lose. It's the rational decision. I strongly dislike the rudeboy personality, but he's a good fighter and he has shown to be humble in defeat.

So on the one hand I don't respect him but on the other I do. In other words: I don't care about him.
>>
>>42496634
>with literally nothing to lose?
You're wrong, he will lose his dignity when he loses that fight
>>
>>42496798
It's a boxing match when he's never boxed in his life.
>>
He won't catch Floyd with a knockout. Floyd will win, given that the rules of boxing apply.
>>
>>42496798
Fuck are you serious mate? He isn't even competing in his own sport....
>>
>>42496634
If he wasn't retarded and didn't spend his money like an actual nigger... aka if he was not irish .. he would be 200 times better.
>>
>>42496849
Getting your ass whooped is a hard thing to overcome, especially when millions are watching.

I got beat up by my older cousin one time in front of my dad and that shit still triggers me.
>>
>>42496896
Malcolm, is that you?
>>
>>42496869
Floyd is also not gonna knock Connor out. I don't believe it's gonna typical maywheather style defensive type of fight either. Connor is too unpredictable and too fast to be lured into that old trap.
>>
>>42496849
Fucking stupid idiots not knowing anything but talking shit.

Im not dickriding mcgregor but he has years of boxing experience,his whole career started when he took up boxing..
>>
>>42496634
>>>
he's got nothing to gain either.
>>
File: IMG_0997.jpg (52KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.jpg
52KB, 350x418px
>>42496896
Always a thing called a rematch, anon
>>
>>42496948

the 0.1% chance he clips mayweather on the sweet spot, and gains mythological status among the western countries.
>>
>Went UP a weightclass and defeated the title holder
>Only fighter to ever hold titles in two weight divisions
>Is challenging the worlds best boxer, who is undefeated, at his own sport

I mean I hate that Connor runs around acting like a nigger but I can't get my head around the faggots who still try and claim he's not even a good fighter or that he is overhyped. Are they just mad that he's not brown or black?
>>
>>42497081
Yup. It would be the greatest sporting achievement in history.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.