[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /works out due to insecurity/ ? I constantly feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fit_hole.jpg (293KB, 858x1085px) Image search: [Google]
fit_hole.jpg
293KB, 858x1085px
Who here /works out due to insecurity/ ? I constantly feel like I'm not muscled enough, not lean enough, not tall enough, don't get laid enough, etc.

How can I fix this, or should I just embrace it and use it to fuel my workouts?
>>
>>42495760
Look at the nearest loser and compare yourself with him.
Take me for an example
HHKSV at 38
I was 450lbs at some point so you can use my skin as a bungee rope and my muscles will always be overshadowed by my loose skin
I don't organize my diet so I look like crap most of the time, my skin is ugly, i'm bald, huge legs/small upper body, literally all of it is just wrong
I always was insecure about how tall I am, like I"m too tall I'd tell people how ugly I find it and they'd tell me that it isn't, but deep down, I don't believe what they're telling me is sincere

Don't "embrace it and use it to fuel" your workouts, just know that this is all normal. It's alright, you're not the only person with these troubled thoughts. The key is to get yourself so busy you don't have to think of these things that much and don't let them overtake you and control how you run your life. Listen brah, we'll make it one way or another and if you don't believe that, just stop.
>>
File: 1499809709811.jpg (215KB, 713x950px) Image search: [Google]
1499809709811.jpg
215KB, 713x950px
>lifting weights
>>
I don't really know why I work out anymore

All I know is that if I don't go to the gym I feel super shitty
>>
>>42496295
so is there just one person who keeps posting Gandy pics, or is there like a network of you??
>>
>>42496656
IIRC there is at least one group, (most likely multiple) who post this type of shit. There's a group of incels from lookism who sit on discord and do this, I think there's also groups from /r/incels, /r/asianmasculinity, and maybe even /r9k/.

Ironically, all the models they post also lifted weights, even men with the top 0.001% of facial aesthetics wouldn't be model material with a fat/skeleton (actual skeleton, not what /fit/ calls skeleton) body.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.