[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brain gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 7.jpg (86KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
86KB, 874x684px
Is it possible to escape brainlet mode? Does anything increase fluid intelligence?
>>
>>42495642
What is your IQ?
>>
>>42495642
Read 20 minutes a day
also i'm naturally smart as fuck so I wouldn't know anything about being a brainlet
>>
lurk /int/
>>
>>42495642
>tfw you struggle understanding concepts that other people easily get

I've always been dumb, just put more effort to what you're doing.
>>
File: Tome_of_knowledge_hi_res.png (28KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Tome_of_knowledge_hi_res.png
28KB, 128x128px
>>42495642
buy tomes of knowledge from the side shop.
they're only 150gp and you can get one every 10 minutes
>>
File: wojak1.jpg (85KB, 710x823px) Image search: [Google]
wojak1.jpg
85KB, 710x823px
>>42495642
>tfw accidentally ingested 1g of einsteinium
>>
File: 1485208816169.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1485208816169.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>42496684
>side shop
>>
File: Null_Talisman_icon[1].png (10KB, 88x64px) Image search: [Google]
Null_Talisman_icon[1].png
10KB, 88x64px
>>42496684
>thinking intelligence = knowledge
You fucking retard, knowledge is experience. OP will need one of these.
>>
>>42496708
>doesn't know they added copies of starting strength to the the gym shop in patch 20.17d
god i bet you still play barbell curls in the squat lane
>>
>>42495642
I'm not sure it's possible to increase fluid intelligence, especially if you're past your teens, but I think with hard work and patience you can master something - not everything, but something - and ride it out in to a successful and fulfilling life. Very few of the successful people I know (and I am not one of them, full disclosure) are extraordinarily intelligent, but they are very good at what they do and they're passionate about it. Some of them are borderline stupid, but they believed in themselves and refused to quit when they were beaten by people with greater innate abilities and eventually came out on top.

So don't worry about being a brainlet. Nobody gets remembered for having a high IQ unless they do something with it. Just because you're not going to revolutionize the way we understand the universe or found a new school of philosophy doesn't mean you can't do great things in your life. But definitely read more and go experience things, because knowledge and the wisdom of experience can be just as useful as raw brainpower.
>>
>>42496734
>what is stat gain
not everyone's a rich int hero and can afford to shell out 470 on null talis
>>
>>42496839
>470 gold
>rich
Learn to lane kid
>>
>>42497041
Sounds like we have a greedy wardless position 4 "support" here
>>
>>42497112
>he doesn't roam
>he doesn't jungle
uninstall
>>
File: AA.jpg (51KB, 359x352px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
51KB, 359x352px
>>42497225
>implying I dont spend it all on wards/sents and smokes
>>
>>42497041
>thinks everyone fell for the laning meme
jesus fuck i swear midtards give the worst advice
>>
side not is there any legitimacy to food that claims to help your brain? like fish oil and shit?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.