[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corps Preparation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Military-Memes-0041_w550h499.jpg (330KB, 550x499px) Image search: [Google]
Military-Memes-0041_w550h499.jpg
330KB, 550x499px
Alright /fit/, I am enlisting into the US Marine Corps and have 1 year to prepare for basic training... 172, 5'10, max bench 170, best mile run 7:01... any good advice to get as good as possible for the corps?
>>
>>42495297
>>42495297
Square away your push ups.
Square away your sit ups.
Square away your 3 mile run time.
That is all, physically.
>>
File: 1493520547117.jpg (97KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1493520547117.jpg
97KB, 415x454px
>joining an organization that is in part responsible for virtually all the world's problems
>>
>>42495345
People getting raped in Africa.
>Fucking Marines
>>
>>42495297
Relax. They're not hard like they used to be.
>>
Practice your PT with only 4 hours of sleep.

Everyone can do the exercise. Only the few the proud da mahrines can do it with 4 hours rest and a hangover.
>>
>>42495297
check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo

However, with that info, I think you could even manage to survive the Navy SEAL's Hell Week.
I don't think you'd have any problems with the Marines.
>>
>>42495555
Also, congratulations on your decision to join the Marines. I'd join the Navy if I was american.
>>
>>42495377

Well they don't send the Shitting Marines for that kind of job, senpai.
>>
>>42495297
Get several concussions, or drink bleach. Whatever you need to get below the upper intelligence limit.
>>
>>42495344
You're forgetting pull ups and chin ups.
>>
Do spinchter relaxation for forced shower sex. Source. Am Retired Marine.
>>
>>42495345
>Blaming the problems of an entire planet made up of trillions of life forms on a single organization
How'd you escape your handler?
>>
File: IMG_0519.jpg (197KB, 750x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0519.jpg
197KB, 750x897px
>>42495297
Do lots of body weight excicises
That's about it
Ask /k/ for the gun advice
> try this and see if it works I guess https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mft28-greg-plitts-4-week-military-fitness-trainer-by-met-rx.html
>>
>>42495344
>no pull ups or chin ups

Lol enjoy opting into your push ups, shit bag

>>42495297
Don't be a pussy
>>
>>42495297
In the marine corps currently.

Dont worry about your bench and all that other stuff in the gym. The three things you should mainly focus on are your: 3 mile run, sit ups, and pullups/chin ups. Its going to be boring as fuck but having that high PFT score is what sets you apart from your peers. I'm sure you don't want to end your 4 year enlistment as a Lance Corporal.

Look up PFT standards for your age group. If you're squared away with the PFT, the CFT shouldn't be much of a challenge.

Start running long distance. Your 1 mile time doesn't mean shit, and to be quite frank with you, 7:01 for a mile isn't that great in the Corps. That means you're probably running a 22-23min 3 mile, which is below average.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.