[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/KETO/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Irish.jpg (38KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Irish.jpg
38KB, 600x399px
Hello /fit/,

I've managed to stick to my resolution upon graduating last year and have lost a total of 45lbs since last April. Not the fastest weight loss but I am happy with where I am at now. Unfortunately I have hit a wall and have been coasting at the same weight for a few months now, even with reduced calories and such. I was put on the Keto diet from a friend who said it works well for people who hit a wall and are looking to lose more fat.

>Inb4 read the sticky
>Inb4 calories in calories out

I am looking for information from people who have tried it including what foods they suggest, what their average daily intake looked like and how that broke down into their macros, any suggestions for what to avoid.

Also /KETO/ general.
>>
>>42495060
keto works, look for recipes on the internet and build yourself a list of recipes that you repeat often.
My diet included various stuff, but a lot of:
- spinach/steak/sunny side eggs
- oven baked marinated chicken with different vegetables (tomatos/mushrooms...)
- eggs and bacon
- mushrooms stuffed with cheese
- all kind of cheese
- avocado salads
- fish
macros weren't hard, just stick with MFP for some time and when you're confident with yuor ability to guess the calories yourself then you don't even have to log everything.
Sadly there's not much room for improvisation, but there is a big weight loss. I was about 1800kcal, and was training for a semi-marathon while doing keto so big fat loss that was cool.
Ended up stopping after one month, didn't gain much of the fat back, overall good experience but it requires heavy commitment for long term. 8/10
>>
>>42495060
Keto + IF helped me lose weight, get rid of my acne and depression and resurrect my dead grandpa so that I could ask him about the location of our nazi gold.

Hit the macros, get enough fiber and electrolytes and up your water intake so that you don't fuck up your kidneys and you're set.
>>
Keto + IF is the best for me too. No hunger and I pretty much have to forcefeed myself to get 1500 kcal / day.

Eggs, bacon, any meat and butter. Lots of vegetables. Try "bullet coffee", it makes it really easy to hit macros (60-70% fat, under 5% carbs, rest protein).
>>
File: cheap.jpg (49KB, 365x283px) Image search: [Google]
cheap.jpg
49KB, 365x283px
Pic related for some cheap and delicious protein and fat.
>>
can't do keto, I like fruit too much
>>
File: 2017-08-13 15_45_46.jpg (342KB, 1012x598px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-13 15_45_46.jpg
342KB, 1012x598px
this meatball keto friendly?
>>
>>42496301
try to keep carbs under 20g per day
>>
started keto + cico + @1200 calories (because 2000 wasn't doing shit for me over 2 years even at 5'4 250lb) and now im doing intermittent fasting every other day along with an hour of exercise when the soreness from the previous workout fades (so ~2 days of rest)

Im probably going to die but its a sacrifice im willing to make
>>
>>42495757
>semi-marathon
Wut?
>>
>>42496935
I havent gotten any of the low energy people claim keto causes, if anything my metabolism is faster, im even shitting regularly
>>
>>42496935
>low test
Source, anon.
>>
>>42497031
That's not a source for your claim, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.