[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIET & MOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Guys, I am trying to get some info on how diets affect mood.

Have you guys ever noticed any big changes in mood cause primarly by a diet change?

Also, what are your thoughts on eating 1 kilo of chickpeas a day?

>https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/usda/chickpeas-(garbanzo-beans-bengal-gram)-(mature-seeds-canned)?portionid=61000&portionamount=1200.000
>>
Come on, guys. I've been eating a kilo of chickpeas a day and I feel focking asum.
>>
I don't read studies or research on the link between food and mood, but if you're at all in tune with yourself it's pretty easy to see that there is a clear link. Think about it - eating is putting foreign things inside of your system, where it must be broken down and incorporated into you. Whatever you put into your body must be processed chemically (I imagine), so I would think that food in a way is very much like medicine in that you are creating a physiological change by incorporating it.

It's pretty difficult for me to experience a sense of well being when I have loaded my body up with heaps of absolute bullshit, so this is an indicator that physiology is a huge factor in determining mood. When I'm in a bad mood, my thoughts turn sour and I become less receptive to the inherent joy of basically anything and everything. This seems to indicate that mood is a big factor in influencing the quality of thoughts.

I think the saying "You are what you eat" comes from the physiology -> mood -> thoughts chain of cause and effect.

Not an expert in the subject, but this is how I generally interpret my experience of what you're wondering.
>>
>>42494345
Absolutely. Eating more veggies and fats changed everything for me. Especially fats, if you got additional calories that you could replace with fat, try it out, feel much more energetic, aggressive, happy and confident now.
>>
>>42494345
>7.5 months into cut
>feel like shit all the time
>always tired and pissed off
>flame in LoL
3.8kg left..
It's gonna be over soon...

Felt very good and looked better after a refeed week.

Feels good to eat clean though. Will continue to clean bulk after this cut.
>>
>>42494345
yeah i'm a complete cunt on 1000 calorie deficit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.