[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING: HES DEAD HE IS FUCKING DEAD Apparently he had money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: nintchdbpict0003450911271.jpg (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0003450911271.jpg
93KB, 960x960px
BREAKING: HES DEAD HE IS FUCKING DEAD

Apparently he had money problems and on top of that he had ALL of his videos demonetized and couldn't take it. He wanted out. He injected a morphine overdose.
>>
>>42492955
RIP in Piano
>>
File: 5.gif (2MB, 315x293px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
2MB, 315x293px
lying about our god and saviour should be bannable

MODS COME ON
>>
>>42492955

sauce plz
>>
>>42492955
i find these dubs distasteful
>>
File: 43d.png (142KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
43d.png
142KB, 1280x960px
>>42492955
those dubs don't lie
>>
>>42492967
>COME ON
>COME
>ON
You are a failure and a disappointment to everyone in this thread. Please, next time, put your head to shame and don't speak up!
>>
>>42492968
It's true that all his videos were demonetized but this is some meta shitposting. Rich is still alive and physically well. He doesn't need YouTube to make money as his passive income from his properties is plenty to support his lifestyle.

Mentally he's not in a good place. The niggerlover video really crushed his ego. Worse than Sara leaving in the first place.
>>
>>42492955
when were you?
>>
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4223825/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-latest/

?
>>
>>42493087
Could you give me some quick rundown on this, or post some sauce on this topic?
>>
>>42492955
what does it mean to have his videos demonetjzed?
>>
https://www. rich-piana.com/en/knocked-the-fuck-out-sleep-aid
>>
>>42493101
>He revealed his fitness regime consists of a massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.
>>
>>42493101
>completely honest about his steroid use
>literally shows his legally prescribed steroids in his youtube vids
>'white powder'
awesome source of new information in that link
>>
>>42493114
His other girlfriend 10 years ago kissed magic Johnson (maybe also had sex) and when rich found out he called her and said nigger and nigger lover over 50 times. Just google the video and see.
>>
>>42493117
It means the person doesn't receive income from these videos, be it Youtube etc
>>
>>42493141

we all know how retarded the typical view on steroids, i was more wondering about the claims of him being in a coma.
>>
>>42493148
how does something like that happen?
he gets millions of views
>>
File: baby protein.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
baby protein.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>>42493140
>>
>>42493185
new YT algorithm really hates when you mention steroids or anything related. luimarco also got fucked because he reported about Rich and talked about Roids.
>>
>>42492955
Lies
Rich Piana is both rich and a god
>>
File: concerned kazuchika okada.jpg (59KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
concerned kazuchika okada.jpg
59KB, 640x1136px
>>42493087
>Rich is still alive and physically well
>in a coma
>physically well

get a load of this fine trailer park edumacation from this gas huffing retard.
>>
>>42492955
>Ranch Pizza is kill
>no
>yes
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (70KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
70KB, 640x465px
>>42493143
>having sex with Magic Johnson
>pic related
>>
>>42493087

he rebounded well and you could tell his relationship was strong with chanel unlike his ex wife, they'd actually like, get a long in vids.

imo he took the last years off his life off with his GET BIGGER BY THE DAY challenge in 2016. he's 45 years old and decided to add 30+ pounds to his frame that was already 285lbs.

It's not rocket science: lots of food puts a strain on your organs, lots of training puts a strain on your organs, lots of drugs puts a strain on your organs. something is going to give over time.

in 2017 he decided to lose a massive amount of weight, first time in his life he ever made an attempt to GET SMALL

about 3 weeks ago he posted that he was going on a "mostly rice diet" 6 meals consisting only of rice, along with protein shakes and only 1 meal of real concentrated protein. a big change from EATING WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT.

he obviously realized he needed a drastic change in lifestyle and was near the end. too little too late.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.