[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions About Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tmg-slideshow_l.jpg (33KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg
33KB, 1000x660px
With Tuna, I know it's very high in protein and what not, but is it okay to eat with mayo? If not what is a good way to make a banging Tuna sandwich?
>>
ultimate tuna sandwich recipe:

can of tuna
teaspoon of mayo
celery
lemon juice
salt n' pepper
>>
I just eat it with a spoon out of the can
>>
>>42492233
Cook all this in a pan with olive oil:
- Eggplant
- Oignon
- Garlic
- Herbs and seasoning (salt, pepper, origan or thyme)
When almost cooked, add tomato, lemon juice, and a can of tuna. Let heat up for ~1mn and add mayonnaise or cream. Let sit with low heat for 5 minutes.
You can put this in a sandwich or on a toast, I also eat it with pasta or rice and it's heaven.
>>
Rice
Tuna
Peas
some mayo and sour cream or cottage cheese
>>
>>42492233
What about Mercury? I read a newsletter about nutrition and they say Tuna is full of mercury.
I eat a can of tuna every day, is it dangerous?
>>
>>42492233
>low fat mayo
>spring onion, cucumber
>2-3 cans of tuna
>replace bread with baked potato or rice.
Easy high protein lunch.
>>42492846
I've been having 2-3 cans of tuna every two days for the past 6 months with no issues pretty sure the mercury is much less than other fish look it up.
>>
>>42492896
Yeah they said you have to eat smaller fish to have less mercury, like sardines or shrimps.
>>
>>42492846
>Mercury Poisoning
>we live on Earth
Come on, Anon.
>>
>>42492846
light caned tuna has lower mercury than a whole piece of tuna steak. Certain species of tuna has higher mercury levels than others. High mercury species:
>bigeye
>ahi
>bluefin akami
>albacore

try going for
>yellowfin
>skipjack
>>
>>42492352
this
add a splash of soy sauce and it's perfect
>>
>>42492896
>>42492846

Some iodine will cause the mercury to leave your body with your urine anyways.
>>
Redpill me on tuna, what kind do I get, how do I eat it, water no water.
>>
Mustard with tuna is good too if you dont want fatty mayo
>>
Just use red-hot boi
>>
>>42492233
Replace the mayo with some mashed avocado, plain yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper.

Eat it with diced cucumbers, pickles, red onions and olives.
>>
>tfw COTAD
>>
I usually get stuff like this to put on my sandwich or salad
I also like adding baby spinach, kale, mayo, seasoning, lemon, cucumbers rice, beans, eggs, etc
>>
>>42492233
>>42492233
>tuna
>0% greek yogurt
>diced red pepper
>chopped celery
>chopped cucumber
>dash of pepper
>can of chick peas rinsed and drained

Mix the tuna and greek yogurt together, then add the rest one ingredient at a time adding more yogurt if it's looking a bit dry, then chow down with a spoon like a fucking animal.
>>
Made some bomb ass tuna salad the other day.
2 cans of tuna
Squeeze of light mayo
Green onion chopped
1 date diced
Lemon juice splash
Pepper
~450 call using regular mayo

Added a habanero in another try.
Haven't tried it on bread yet.
>>
>>42496070
You gave me a great idea.
>>
>>42492302

This is pretty dank, I like to add pickled onions or peppers too
>>
>>42500078
never had these, what are they like 1 serving per bag or something? Why not just copy the ingredients and make your own, don't have to buy a prepackaged bag just for 1 can of tuna.
>>
>>42497696
I like the gold bumblebee can, the premium white albacore. It isn't as "tasty" i guess as other chunk light tuna, because it's more like a white mean, but a can of albacore has 32 grams of protein and a can of chunk light tuna has 24.

I've just recently started putting a little bbq sauce in my tuna cans and just snacking on it like that. Or a little relish, mayo and mustard for some tuna salad
>>
>>42492352
this.
try some crackers or just eat it straight its great either way
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.