[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why would you even want to look like arnie. like coleman. like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: big.jpg (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
276KB, 1280x720px
why would you even want to look like arnie. like coleman. like any of them mothafuckas. why would you even want to look this big? it's unnatural and cruel to live like that, unless you are in fact making big bucks as a bodybuilder of gay for pay actor or whatever. it complicates your life, you look like shit in clothes, girls don't want you to, your body doesn't want you to, the only people who want you look like that are yourself and fellow closet homosexuals. it's literal female vanity personified in a male. having a dozen extra kg's of inflated balloon low density all size muscle mass sucks. why would you not train strength and improve your life in every way instead of just being able to jerk off in front of a mirror.
>>
File: 1415875534612.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1415875534612.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>>42492121
Nice thread dude
>>
>density
lol

also you can't become a monster if you're natty and lean
>>
File: 1473818791956.jpg (61KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473818791956.jpg
61KB, 702x960px
>>42492121
you're just trying to make yourself feel better about the lack of aesthetic results, aren't you?
>>
>>42492121
I tend to believe that most people here take the "leave humanity behind" stuff as a joke, and don't really want to look like these guys.
In a way you're right, many guys here want to look bigger than what is considered attractive by the average female or by society as a whole. But you'll find everything, there are also threads about running or bodyweight that clearly have a different aim (that's my case for example, I want to get leaner and improve my running records). Even though I know I'll never look like Arnold, Rich or Scooby (Scoobie?), and I don't want to, these guys are living examples of dedication and discipline, so they still deserve respect and I believe they are truly an inspiration somehow.
>>
File: dch.jpg (72KB, 430x570px) Image search: [Google]
dch.jpg
72KB, 430x570px
>>42492358
on the contrary
pic related, the kind of physique we both should be striving for
>>
>>42492421
as a question of what that discipline goes into, would you rather be super attractive and live a comfortable fit life well into your 60s, or be a ''monster'' and meet the end of rich piana
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.