[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a fatty who wants to start losing weight, i wanna exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Im a fatty who wants to start losing weight, i wanna exercise to lose wight but don't really know shit about weight loss excesses.

Is the P90 dvd a good place to start, are the workouts in it good?
>>
>>42487362
crossfit. I am 1 year in and I have lost 85 pounds.
>>
>>42487362
You don't exercise to lose weight
You stop eating to lose weight
>>
It's an alright cardio.
Do not fall for the broscience "crossfit helps you build muscle" meme though
>>42487385
>not even knowing how calories work
read the sticky faggot
>>
>>42487389
Faggot
One cookie is like a half hour work.

Fatties are fat because they eat a lot and carelessly. OP probably drinks non-diet soft drinks.
One can of Coke is worth an hour in the gym.
Which one is easier to fix?

The difference between a regular fatty and a fatty that goes to the gym is that gym fatty is going to be disappointed when he doesn't turn into Brad Pitt in Fight Club when the only change in his life is that he does some mild calisthenics for an hour each day.
>>
>>42487427

OP here, I actually been dieting for about 5 weeks now, I lost 12 pounds, i cut all sugar from diet and all junkfood (tho i did slip last night and had pizza with friends)

i been losing a steady 2 to 2.5 pounds a week from just the diet, but i wanna speed that up and start excising so 1 i can lose weight faster and 2 not end up being a flabby skinnyfat at the end.

my ideal would be 3.5 to 4 pounds of weightloss a week
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>42487427
Half an hour's work, for you.
>>
>>42487473
Just keep doing what you're doing if you're losing weight. The more you research about diets and exercises the more likely you are to meme yourself. Keep it up.
>>
>>42487427
Basically this.

Exercise, even if you devoted your entire life to it, can only burn so many calories. Even if you exercised strenuously for hours a day you could still eat all those calories back and more in one big meal. Count your calories and make sure to put yourself on a deficit of 500-1000 calories every day.
>>
>>42487389
Outside of tdee estimates, 'calories used' in exercise is far less, and inconsistent, than it is 'measured'.
So relying solely on expending more calories to lose weight is half-assed and mostly ineffective unless you are also keeping track of your diet.
Measuring calories in food is a lot more consistent, and it's the base for losing weight with exercise in the first place.
If you don't know for sure how much you're eating in a day, doing extra exercise is just a shot in the dark, whereas if you count calories properly and eat at an appropriate deficit you will lose weight regardless of exercise.
>>
https://www.completefoods.co/diy/recipes/brets-soylent-oat-whey-complete-low-price

Eat nothing but this for 6 months and do a calisthenics routine like Convict Conditioning or Defying Gravity starting from the very beginning, every other day. If you stick to this and don't falter, you will look like an entirely different person in six months.

You can start lifting too but if you're doing calisthenics then you HAVE to lose weight to progress.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.