[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a 34 inch chest measurement (fully inhaled). my hips are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: deadboogert.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
deadboogert.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
i have a 34 inch chest measurement (fully inhaled). my hips are 35.
should i end myself?
>>
>>42485842
Yes
>>
>>42485842
measure when fully exhaled you idiot, the air is not a part of your structure
>>
>>42485860
yeh but then it goes to like 30 and looks fucking stupid
>>
>>42485868
just work on your lats breh, it will help a little bit
>>
>>42485860
i also wear like 5 layers to hide my miniscule frame
>>
>>42485879
been lifting for over a year. im like 15%bf 73kg 5'10
>>
>>42485842
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>tfw 40 inch chest
>>
File: 1494295459271.gif (3MB, 250x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494295459271.gif
3MB, 250x445px
>>42485842
Hey OP, I will let you in on some stuff that has worked for me. I always see people like you who want help with their chest width, but I don't lurk /fit/ enough to ever respond to one. Here it is. In high school, I played a lot of instruments, and I joined marching band because I accepted that I would be a low test permavirgin. My band instructor had me play the tuba, and I was too beta to tell him I didn't want to be a tuba playing band dweeb. There was an exercise we used to do that I am 100% sure helped widen my torso. It was called "sip sip hiss hiss" The point of it was to breathe in as much air as you possibly could, and then take 2 more sips of air. The second step was to breathe out until your lungs were completely empty and then force hiss out 2 amounts of air. This effectively increases your lung capacity if done enough times. I swear, for the 2 years I did marching band my torso got wider, my torso lengthened and I grew a few inches. I believe that if you increase your lung capacity, your ribcage must change shape and form itself to be wider to compensate for how much air your lungs can intake. I saw results within several months, but my body went through a drastic change since I did it for 2 years. I hope this helps, and I'll try to answer any questions you have.
>>
>>42487594
>sameposter again
I also have had trouble with having wide hips. I notice whenever I run or go up stairs I used to avoid using my butt to force myself into motion. I think if you consciously try to fire your butt muscles, you can rely less on your hip extenders to move your weight around. Over time, the best you can wish for is your hip muscle will undergo atrophy slightly. If your pelvis is the main reason your hips are large, you're kinda fucked. You could always go to a surgeon and have him shave off some of the bone from your pelvis (fully cosmetic obv.)
>>
>>42485891
That's pretty small dude. Eat more
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 1011x383px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 1011x383px
>>42487594
what did google mean by this
>>
File: cmer9kt.jpg (217KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
cmer9kt.jpg
217KB, 1024x1536px
>>42485842
>should i end myself?
>>42485856
>Yes

welcome to /fit/
>>
>>42487594
How often did you do the exercise over the 2 years?
>>
>>42489070
Well I mainly did it in the summer during peak practice season. So over 2 months I did it every day. Over the course of the fall/winter I did it more sparingly. Usually whenever it was thrown into our practices. I might also add that my torso widened because I was playing an instrument that needed a lot of fucking air (tuba) so I would say try to do a lot of exercises regularly that can help increase your lung capacity. Maybe take up swimming. There's a reason grills want to fuck every single guy out there with a swimmer's bod. They have to breathe quickly and take in as much air as they can so they can keep swimming (in between strokes). Definitely try swimming for a couple months and see if it has any affects. Hope that helps too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.