[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you met anyone at the gym you became friends with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: palemoon_2017-08-12_09-25-20.jpg (169KB, 1157x845px) Image search: [Google]
palemoon_2017-08-12_09-25-20.jpg
169KB, 1157x845px
>>
>>42484523
There is this short, jacked middeleastern guy. But He calls everyone at the gym friends, and likes to smalltalk with them. Does that count?
>>
A turkish lanklet called Mehmet. He's not a bad guy desu but finds it difficult to gain weight because he hates eating.
>>
>>42484523
Met my gf and some of my best friends at the gym
>>
Yeah a couple of guys who are all into one group.

They wore pagan shirts and had pagan tatts but I thought it was just for kekz, fast foward few months, they are my best friends now and I am a nazi.
>>
No.
Gyms are full of scum

old men are ok.
desu
>>
>>42484523
>palememe
go away furfag
>>
>>42487784
>mfw I am gonna try to be that guy at my uni gym. Just waiting for the hair to grow in and the lifts to go up.
>>
>>42484523
I've been at my current gym for 1.5 years. I've never once talked to anyone there asides from "Are you using that?" and the one time a guy asked me to spot his bench
>>
This brown kid with about the same build as me has come up to me twice, told me to take my headphones off, then asked me what I do for specific muscle groups.
I think he wants to be friends with me but I'm racist.
>>
Fuck no.

The people at my gym:

>40kg cardiobunnies who do nothing but treadmill and glute work
>DYEL nobodies who stick around for a few months, don't eat enough, make no gains, and leave
>Curlbros taking up all the lat pulldown machines
>Roided up monkeys who look fucking ridiculous
>Fat people showing off their fat muscles on the chest press machine
>Post 5:30 workout crowd trying to work off their fast food lunch
>PAJEETS
>CHINKS
>AHMEDS
>>
All of my best friends I have met through the gym.

I have always trained at small, independent "hardcore" (bodybuilder/powerlifter/strongman focused), so I think this is part of the reason. Commercial gyms are home to mainly trash.
>>
>>42487784
I wish that happened to me...
>>
Nope.
>>
I have nothing in common with anyone at any gym I have ever been to besides wanting to have a thicc ass and flat tummy like every other cardio bunny.
>>
>>42484523
>Be me
>Freshman at uni
>Indian guy and some friends are doing legs, practically following me through my workout
>Meet at hamstring curls
>Decide to join their group

Indian dood and I are still friends, turns out he does admissions at my Uni, knew the person who filed my app
Going biking soon.
>>
File: 1488519221426.png (111KB, 325x276px) Image search: [Google]
1488519221426.png
111KB, 325x276px
>>42484523
no choice but to, otherwise you end up like most summerfags
>>
>>42488114
>I'm not your average girl!

kys
>>
>>42484523
Yeah, I work out with two powerlifters at my gym. Know all the trainers, and go out to eat with them sometimes. Got a job interview from a guy that's always at the dumbbell rack. Know a few other guys that always talk to me when they show up or are about to leave. Met a girl recently that I'm going out with soon. Making friends at the gym is the easiest thing in the world. You literally all share the same hobby. I know that most of the posters on this board are like some of the guys that always show up at my gym but never talk to anyone and I hardly ever notice that they're even there. Even worse, you have to ask them something 3-4 times because they have music blasting and never pay attention. My least favorite people at the gym.
>>
>>42484523
I met one of my best friends at my gym when I first started going. Ended up working together with him and essentially hit the bar before hitting the beach to advertise for it. Great times, and just hitting on girls for most of the time cured autism
>>
Met this single mother at the gym. We are strictly platonic but she's really easy to talk too
>>
>>42489767
Not her but this entire thread is guys saying the same shit yet you chose to fixate your effort into replying to the one female, are you mentally ill by any chance? If not, do you have anything against women? Think about it for a minute or two, just relax, think and evaluate why you were stimulated to reply to her in the way you did. Go ahead.
>>
>>42489879
Is this a new pasta
>>
>>42484523
Yes op friends are made when you see people regularly. I literally ask people for spots and end up bsing with them and become friends within a few weeks
>>
>>42484523
Yeah sorta but its not like I ever meet them outside the gym or even specifically set up a time to meet or something.
>befriend PT who does oly lifting like me, he always comes to hang around for a while when I am working out and we chat. Sometimes he gives me some advice.
>befriend weightlifting guy who I always talk with when we see eachother at the gym. Lately don't run into him that often
>powerlifting autistic guy, we had 1 good conversation once but he is so damn autistic its near impossible to talk normally with him. Since then he always comes up to me and tries to talk more. He's alright just really weird way of speaking and I don't think he has ever made eye contact ever.
Than I have a lot of acquaintances I sometimes talk to or at least greet when I see them but never really talk in depth.
>>
File: 1485869459447.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1485869459447.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>Indian guy who's actually pretty aesthetic, we hang outside the gym sometimes
>Dad and son who work out together, the dad actually invited me out to lunch to talk about careers since we're in the same industry
>Old asian guy who gives everybody his business card because he's a house broker
>Girl who I introduced myself to today and asked out but got rejected

Gym is a GREAT place to meet guys, no homo
>>
>>42487898
>do nothing but treadmill and glute work
gotta work glutes because treadmill doesn't work glutes like running does
>>
>>42489924

i hope so
>>
nope, although i've seen friendships form among other people.

95% of the people at my gym are normies and i have no desire to really be friends with them. they're literally the kind of people that work all week and go to bars on weekends and that's their idea of a good life.
>>
>>42489879
man shutcho dum azz up hoe
>>
>>42490061
>>Girl who I introduced myself to today and asked out but got rejected

THAT FEEL
>>
>>42484523
>be 94
>finally make it
>pound dusty GGMILF poon
>watch Murder She Wrote afterwards
feels good brehs
>>
>>42489879
roastie detected.

why are you defending her, she chose to drop her gender into the post for no reason other than for (yous), it's an anonymous imageboard, stop shoving your identity down our throats
>>
File: 1501556721673-fit.jpg (733KB, 1948x2364px) Image search: [Google]
1501556721673-fit.jpg
733KB, 1948x2364px
>>42487784
>>
I naturally assume everyone is hostile and would rather I not disturb them.
Also im a dyel and the dudes my age are all athletic normalfags.
>>
>>42487784
what are nazis like in real life? would they outright hate me on principle for not being white?
>>
The gym is quite literally the place where you find the most people masking their insecurities. It's full of toxic people, not saying that I'm above them nor implying that, but, you have a diamond dozen on your hands if you're actually comminucating to someone who doesn't turn passive aggressive when you're knowledge of way of doing things doesn't align with theirs
>>
>>42487826
For you
>>
>>42489879
BEATDOWN TIME
>>
>>42487269
no need to lie here anon, we're a family
>>
>>42490833
>diamond dozen
>>
File: 1408688198369.jpg (116KB, 916x946px) Image search: [Google]
1408688198369.jpg
116KB, 916x946px
>>42491858
you took the bait
>>
>>42490820
Some 'nazis' are degenerate af and would hate you for no other reason than race.
Others may want your race to live in another country but will treat you with utmost respect as an individual.
I personally don't hate immigrants for coming to my country for a better life, I hate the government for letting them in. I have many non-white friends and don't let race get in the way of social interaction.
>>
File: IMG_2299.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2299.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>42487269
>meeting your gf at the gym
>>
>>42489879
Fuck off you degenerate cuckold
You being born was a mistake and I mean it when I say you should kill yourself because no one will miss you, loser
>>
>>42490833
maybe in europoorland. Here, we're all friends and toxin-free.
>>
>>42484704
springhill FL?
>>
>>42489924
No, I'm just dumbstruck at how irrational some of the people posting here are. It's not just him, it's the entire board.

>>42490302
u sur shwd m br
>>42490731
She was replying to the topic presented by the OP in a normal way just like anyone would. When you see someones post on here, don't you just assume it's a male? You're just ousting her because she's actually a female, which is weird to the lot of you.
>>42490860
heh
>>42491924
>Fuck off you degenerate cuckold
kek kk
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.