[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muscle Beach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: a.gif (3MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
3MB, 350x197px
Have you ever been there? Is it as fun as it seems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UneohSkvNFg&t
>>
>>42484364
Its a fun area to chill and smoke
>>
>>42484364
It's alright. You can show off your gains if you have them. But if you're skinny you just look like a dweeb
>>
File: muscle_ups_beach.webm (1MB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
muscle_ups_beach.webm
1MB, 264x480px
I was there earlier this year. I got a few mires doing muscle ups and shit. Vid related.
But then some manlet with turbogains came and started doing flips and shit on the bars.

I fucking love the place for atmosphere. Full of weird fucks and happiness. Also I skateboard, so Venice Beach is incredible for that.
>>
>>42484364
my sister just got back from visiting my other sister out there. the way she put it is its basically a zoo for body builders
>>
>>42484364
as a eurofag i recently came back from my trip across the u.s, i visited 20 states and my last one was california. It was honestly the greatest time of my life, until i arrived in california. i was in l.a for 2 weeks and its a piece of shit place. Its not fun, venice beach sucks, Libtards everywhere. Homeless people everywhere too. The most fun i had was in skid row because there atleast the homeless was fun. i had to drive all the way back to new york because i rented a car from a dude there, and cali just ruined the mood on my way back.
>>
>>42484925
What else did you do for two weeks? And I can't deny the homeless thing but the liberal thing never comes up.
>>
>>42485017
I did some indoor skydiving, went hiking, went to some waterparks, Visited some famous places in l.a. Touristy shit you know? and the best part is i wore my trump 2020 shirt, people where literally spitting on me.
>>
>>42485088
Well now the liberal complaint makes more sense
>>
>>42485097
but it shouldn't be like that. In every state i was in i wore my trump shirt atleast ones and i got a lot of dirty looks and a lot of high fives, it was 50/50 and nobody harmed me. i stopped wearing the shirt in l.a after 3 days when someone jumped me and wanted to fight.
>>
>>42484925
>i was in l.a for 2 weeks and its a piece of shit place.
Ausfag here, I spent 5 days in LA, wish I never spent more than a second there.

I knew it was fucked when I got there and the sky was like fucking Hong Kong tier smog, and the airport was a fucking third world tier dump.

Nothing interesting or enjoyable about LA, people should just stay away.
Also, Las Vegas was nice and very clean, but if you go hard you can do it all in 2 days, so don't plan to be there more than two nights.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.