[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are professionnal gamers /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: shanghai_champions_2016.jpg (134KB, 810x550px) Image search: [Google]
shanghai_champions_2016.jpg
134KB, 810x550px
I keep seeing these dudes are young and skinny... I am not saying they are fully /fit/...

...yet, they are not on the fat side of not-fit. Rather, they are on the slim side of it.

Very far from the usual cliché or stereotype of the fat neckbeard gamer.
>>
File: pasha-csgo-csgo-config.jpg (136KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
pasha-csgo-csgo-config.jpg
136KB, 1200x800px
You tell me.
>>
They're definitely skinny fat. Look at the pudge on their faces
>>
>>42483096
Well, EE and w33 are quite fat, rest of them not so much, Puppey lost weight since that picture, and Misery and PieLieDie are about the same.

It's true that DotA players are just a bit overweight in general... except for zFreek which is a true american by all standards. The fit guys are usually on CSGO.
>>
File: AOazECC.png (221KB, 272x416px) Image search: [Google]
AOazECC.png
221KB, 272x416px
Most of them aren't, some of them are.

Just like the general populace.
>>
Most of the biggest teams in LoL and CSGO have fitness on their weekly schedule and a lot of them only have the gym as their only hobby besides gaming.
>>
>>42483217
nice hairline bic kurwy bic pierdalow
>>
>>42483096
I definitely think you have to look outside of Dota 2 to find the athletic looking esports pros.
>>
File: freakazoid-fitness-gamer.jpg (296KB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
freakazoid-fitness-gamer.jpg
296KB, 1500x999px
>>42483096

Some CSGO players are.
>>
>>42483096
>not on the fat side of non-fit
have you even seen EE? good lord he needs to cut
>>
File: 5DE7K5A.jpg (266KB, 1374x700px) Image search: [Google]
5DE7K5A.jpg
266KB, 1374x700px
>>42483396
>>
>>42483553
Akke, Fear, H4nn1 and possibly Pajkatt seem to be out of the pro scene at the moment. BurNing canceled his retirement because Chinese teams were willing to pay out huge sums to have The Emperor on their team. I'd say that picture needs to be updated.
>>
>>42483096
fat people have less stamina and focus, thus it is harder for them to become pro gamers

even chess players are usually either skinny or fairly fit
>>
File: Ux19qwF.png (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ux19qwF.png
219KB, 1280x720px
>>42483553
>calling my boy qt ugly
Hey, who does this guy think he is?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.