[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /Fit/ get the gross protein smell out of their shaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How does /Fit/ get the gross protein smell out of their shaker bottles? I really like mine and can't find another one like it so I don't want to replace it, but I can't stomach it any more.
>>
>>42482940
just get a new one
>>
File: We all know that feel wojak.png (388KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
We all know that feel wojak.png
388KB, 1280x711px
>>42482940
I know that feel
>>
>>42482940
Hot water, baking soda and lemon juice.

Also was immediately after use.
>>
>>42482940
>as soon as you finished you shake, fill 1/3 of it with just hot water and shake hard
>discard water refill and repeat if necessary
>before you go to the gym keep it filled with hot water (if you are at work)
>at home, wash it using just a drop of dishwashing soap.

And that's it...., mate your question is really stupid.
>>
Just remove leftovers and fill it with water after use and smell is gone.

Of course remove cap and clean it as well
>>
>>42482940
I put in some detergent and then boiling water. Then I stir it with a spoon and let it sit for like a few minutes.

For the love of god, don't close the shaker and shake it. Last time I did it it shat boiling water all over me because the detergent created so many bubbles it just popped it open.
>>
>>42483220
This works for my current brand but some brands are other level. ON would leave a persistent smell if i left it a day and it took weeks of wash it every day for the smell to fade.
>>42482940
Put a splash of bleach and fill it to the top with water and let it sit overnight. Take the ball out tho because it will make it rust and rinse thoroughly after.
>>
I just use disposable cups
>>
Dishwasher does the work. Bosch something or other. Use Finish dishwasher tablets.
>>
I wash it immediately after I use it

How dumb are you? Are you mixing and drinking protein shakes out in the desert?
>>
Fuck, same. It smells like mould and I washed it several times to no avail
>>
What I do is fill it with hot water and dishwashing soap and leave it overnight. Make sure to fill it to the top. Might take several nights. Other suggestions in this thread might be better desu.
>>
>>42482940
Wash it then put it in the freezer
>>
>>42482940
Some say vinegar, but really I just chuck em out.

I started adding some chia to my shakes for omega 3 gains, and recently I've noticed that even when I forget that shit for a week, the few seeds that stick to the mixer keep it smelling nice and minty.
>>
>>42482940
I have a shaker i forgot to wash for a week. Even after i remembered, the fear of the stench keeps me from opening the lid. It's been 3 months now.
>>
>how do i clea-
vinegar.
>>
File: ride.png (280KB, 390x391px) Image search: [Google]
ride.png
280KB, 390x391px
adding a 1/2 ounce of bleach to every protein drink ensures it remains almost completely clean even foregoing manual cleaning
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.