[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underdeveloped Core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3023.jpg (78KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3023.jpg
78KB, 1024x682px
I've been lifting for 6 months and have made noticable gains. People are even commenting on it. My problem is that everything but my ab area are showing clear muscle. It's just flat, I'm very slim there. Is it normal that this area of the body needs more time although I'm training it just as much as any other part?
For reference my abs look like the guy on the left (only the abs, I'm not ausschwitzmode anywhere else).
>>
>>42482582
He looks so funny in the left
>>
Post your routine
>>
>>42482582
I'll pretend that I didn't read about you lifting for 6 months and advise you should start lifting and going to the gym. Because if you don't have a six pack within 3 months them you're doing something very very wrong.
The gym is for lifting, not messing around.
>>
>>42482582
You are entering the phase of harsh awakening. Your noobgains are at an end and you will soon realize that its not only your ab area that isnt nice but also the rest of your body needs work. And from now on it will take a lot more effort in the gym and watching your diet.

In all seriousness 6 months is nothing for natty lifting, dont expect to look nice except if you come from a background where you did lots of sport for about a decade already.

Just keep lifting heavy for 3-5 years and up your calorie intake steadily if you want to look decent or start roiding
>>
File: Danny.jpg (22KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
Danny.jpg
22KB, 654x368px
>>42482582
unrelated, looks just like this guy
>>
Left guys body is literally me with less muscle mass. How can I make it to right?
>>
Just do 3 sets of abs after every training session and try to progressively overload on them with more reps or more weight.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>42484918
This whole "doing sports make you look good" is a meme other than the fact that it can contribute to a low bodyfat.
>>
>>42485286
well its all about getting the most out of what your given. Having good style in terms of clothes and hair are important, so is hygiene.
With that out of the way the only way to improve further is appearing healthy and strong through muscle development
>>
>>42485243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaxV2xQMVRw

Tren hard
>>
>>42482582
Post a pic
>>
>>42484946
The fucking P.E teacher?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.