[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work is a gains goblin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (46KB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
46KB, 441x603px
Get wagie job, constantly pulling 5 hour shifts every day, no breaks always on my feet, terrible exercise compared to my gym routine but so exhausting I don't work out so that I can avoid being dead tired during my shifts. How do I prevent loss of gains? My legs will probably maintain gains due to constant use but my arms need attention, should I just say fuck it and hit the gym anyways and energy drink my way through my shifts? I really miss the gym
>>
>>42480261

Your gains and general health are of greater value than whatever shit they have you doing in five hour shifts. It's not an excuse to not lift. Lift first if you're too tired to do so after your McJob.

I'm a fucking wage slave as well for 8 to 9 hours on foot unloading trucks and cooking like a mad cunt. Do not let that garbage job rob you of your ambitions in outside life, gains or other endeavors. I've got fucks that work with me who put in their shift and rush home to tv/game/drink. That's the path to never being anything more than what you do for a living, which is doubly detestable considering that we're on the low end of that spectrum.

Grind my nigger.
>>
>>42480261
>5 hour shifts
Youre a fucking pussy and will never make it
>>
>>42480261
I work 10 hours shifts as a chef and go to the gym 5 days a week. Youre just a pussy
>>
>>42480261
Fucking puss. I work 12-13 hour shifts and as a supervisor, i walk non-stop with heavy ass work boots. From 3pm to 3 or 4am, i hit the gym. Do my workout and dip out. Go to sleep when the sun comes up. Wake up at 1. Make my meals, and do it all over again.
>>
>complaining about five hour shifts

How's high school going?
>>
>5 hour shift

that's fucking nothing I'm a chef at Wendy's and I work 20 hour shifts and still make it to the gym 6 days a week
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-10-18-37-31.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-10-18-37-31.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>42480600
>>
>>42480261
Come on dude, i work 21 hours a days. Spending the remaining hours in the gym. Your just a pussy
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (26KB, 207x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
26KB, 207x300px
>>42480261
Come on man, I work 24h 49m shifts and I'm still fucking shredded. Pic related.
>>
File: IMG_1350.jpg (26KB, 750x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.jpg
26KB, 750x346px
>>42481026
Forgot to mention I make it to the gym 687 days a year.
>>
>tfw graduated in May and can't find a job
>>
>>42481026
Fucking kek
I never noticed the ab window
>>
>>42480261
>Work in pet store
>Throw bags of bulk dogfood around for 8+ hours a day
>Still workout 3 hours a week
>Still skinnyfat dumpster fire though
>>
File: IMG_2763.jpg (779KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
779KB, 2048x1536px
Work is the ONLY source of my gains. Used to do 12 hour days and that made me drop 20lbs but I lost some muscle as well. Now doing 8 hour days,7 days in a row then having 2 rest days.
>>
>>42481045
My bf is in the same boat and he got a first class degree in business
>>
5 hour shifts? Where do you work OP?
>>
>>42481798
obviosuly OP the faggot works at his local strip club
>>
It takes insane amounts of willpower to work your job and then still go to the gym I work 2hr shifts 5 days a week and I can't find any time to go to the gym at all, I'm so tired all the time. Just make sure to keep your diet in check.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.