[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls in the gym want me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: question.jpg (79KB, 1024x1207px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
79KB, 1024x1207px
I have 4 girls who want to be with me.

Is long but you know when a girl is into you, also they all say this things.

1. "We should go out".

2. "Where do you live? We can walk together, we live nearby" She visit me last week.

3. "You are hot" Not in english obviously.

4. She ask for my number, instagram, facebook, twitter and even my name to one of my friends. I don't know who the fuck is she.

What would you do in this situation? I'm 19.

Sorry for bad english.
>>
>>42480091

Get off /fit/
>>
>>42480117
Why?
>>
>>42480091
Go to /r9k/ they need your halp
>>
>>42480129
They wouldn't believe it and they will get mad or some shit like that
>>
>>42480126
Cause fuck you. That's why.
>>
>>42480223
Because that is last step of making it.
Or you leave humanity behind.
>>
>>42480240
If that it's making it then i make it before starting lifting.

Seriously "making it" it's getting girls to all of you? If that's the goal why you don't go to girls instead? Womans fear men more than you think and if you make her feel good you already have that girl.
>>
>>42480180
Half of the people here are the same as /r9k/.
I'd say if you're free and got nothing else to do you can fool around a bit with the better of them, aim for fuck buddy status in stead of one night stands, keep in friend zone while slamming. You gotta be honest about it all though. You can get a good friend who you've pounded or a temporary "friend" who again you've pounded. It's a symbiotic kind of relationship but you gotta keep things honest or shit can go south fast.
>>
>>42480091
fuck all 4, then pick your fav to keep banging
>>
>>42480091
why are the 90s forgotten already? there's an established way to solve this kind of issue and it's called mud wrestling, why do young people don't know anything?
>>
>>42480091
what did you say to these girls for them to like you?
>>
>>42482585
>hey, are you working out?
>>
File: 1486615177755.png (143KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
1486615177755.png
143KB, 300x334px
You're probably handsome OP, don't know why it took you going to a gym to figure this out.

Get fit and fuck even hotter and more girls, what more can you do?
>>
>>42482639
tf is wrong with his hand?
>>
>>42480091
bang the foreigner first.

don't go out with any of them. try to walk home with the ones who live near by, and see if they'll advance smashing that day. this way you aren't spending a whole lot of time hanging out with them... and you can keep yourself more stoic at the gym. when you're at the gym try and keep conversations brief, and workout-related. you gotta show you are serious about your lifestyle but not in a curt or rude way. you have your whole gym life ahead of you, girls will continue to want to talk to you. but you can still remain in your own position so you can get away with fucking on the sly, and not being overly annoyed between sets.

don't let anyone be the cause of you purposely changing your schedule to avoid them. be in charge of your own shit, you already got the looks and personality to extents.

also seriously consider reading more books and articles online. being more articulate only helps you be more precise and analytical with everything you do. and you will come off as less "stupid" to girls. what i mean is it's natural for people to think of foreigners as less intelligent, simply because of their accent or lack of proper sentence structure. so your intelligence meter to people goes up a bit. just a thought.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.