[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - "good luck pianoman" edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 45

File: james k.png (89KB, 1258x890px) Image search: [Google]
james k.png
89KB, 1258x890px
CDC has some good tips: https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/losing_weight/index.html

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread >>42472387
>>
File: 320x240_7.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240_7.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
MUH CHEET MONTH
>>
>>42479913
You posted this picture with a similar message in all caps in the last thread. You tryin' to force a meme, buddy?
>>
12am, feeling hungry. i feel so close to where i'll start seeing changes.

i've lost 100 pounds and yeah i look different, but i don't look fit or even thin. these last 30 pounds i'm feeling like are the hardest..
>>
File: 1501897623169.png (87KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1501897623169.png
87KB, 268x325px
>>42479931
actually if you were paying attention, i've slowly risen the cheat times from a day, to a week, to a month

i will go on
>>
Due to moving and shit, I've been away from the gym and basically not paying attention to what I eat like in the old days

Finally picked up a scale after the last one broke (I-I dropped it I swear), and the weight basically hasn't changed. It's been about a week of weighing again so I'm confident that the weight is right

It feels wrong, /fat/
>>
>>42479931
Cheat day/week/month/year/decade/century/millenium/era/eons have been a meme for a while, haven't they?
>>
>>42479948
>last 30
Be careful, you have to go lower in body fat then you'd expect to really get rid of extra fat. I hope you've been lifting.

>>42479949
Oh, I only saw one about how you didn't eat enough and you should eat more. It was equally unfunny.

>>42479962
Yeah, but I mean with the same picture and all caps.
>>
>>42479948
whats your height and starting weight?
>>
>>42479969
i have been lifting. i'm not sure if i'm just revealing muscles that i've had, or it's just noob gains even while eating below my TDEE. how does 5'9 150 sound to start bulking

>>42479973
5'9, was 280

180 now. no loose skin thankfully
>>
>>42479995
I'm not an expert enough for that, but I'd say see how you feel about your body when you get to 150.

I'm going to keep cutting until my moobs and belly are gone. There's no reason for me to stop before then, unless I'd be going dangerously underweight (hopefully lifting will help with this).
>>
>>42480014
at this weight, it feels like every 5 pounds makes a difference.

also feels harder for some reason
>>
Do the pirated versions of MyFitnessPal apk work actually?

How do they sync?

Anyone have a trusted link?
>>
>>42480074
There's no reason to pirate, you can track calories and macros fine in normal MFP. What else would you need?
>>
File: Weight progress.png (42KB, 1500x860px) Image search: [Google]
Weight progress.png
42KB, 1500x860px
>>42467977
332 Today, ^12lbs from yesterday, ^7lbs from start. Don't know where that came from, I started adding salt to my salmon yesterday because I was having some headache issues on the treadmill, but I don't think that adds up to 12lbs.

3.2mi on treadmill today, 27mi overall.

Also, if someone can recommend a good digital scale that doesn't change with foot position and gives a constantly updating reading instead of freezing at a random number, that would be great.
>>
Got some mires from family I had dinner with tonight

I feel real bad for the guys who have gains goblin relatives
>>
File: activity levels.png (127KB, 1636x684px) Image search: [Google]
activity levels.png
127KB, 1636x684px
Are you doing your exercises, /fat/?
>>
File: 1502493186070.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1502493186070.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>I'm on vacation
>Had 2-3 glasses of soda today
>Haven't drank sugary drinks in years
>Overate on rice, bread, chicken, and bbq we cooked on the grill
>I'm not going to make it
>I'm not going to make it trough my vacation
>>
Wait eating too fast is a thing? How does that have negative effects? It all goes into your stomach, who cares about the speed it goes in?
>>
>>42480374
Maybe you eat more because your body's leptin response doesn't have time to activate?
>>42480350
STOP EATING
[spoiler]or just enjoy your vacation and don't go too overboard[/spoiler]
>>
>>42480074
Yeah they work, make sure when you search to include the word 'premium'.
Don't have a link but it was in the top like 4 sites, any of the ones that don't work will just send you to another site, none of the ones that actually allowed you to download were malware.

>>42480104
No ads (enough already) but also more options, allows you to set macros based on grams instead of %, it shows your remaining macros/fiber on the homepage, you can set it where you eat a different amount of different days (like increasing calories amount or protein amount on lift days), track exercises without it taking away from your calories, tells you what foods you have eaten that are highest in whatever nutrient, makes the view to see macros in just a button that is always at top, and allows you to export all your data in an autistic spreadsheet with everything you've ever done.

That about covers it, MFP puts a lot of basic shit behind a subscriptions service, everyone should download the apk instead.
>>
File: IMG_20170723_242920591.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_242920591.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
>>42479792
Bf% estimate?
>>
I'm trying to finally put an end to the yo-yoing of my weight. In high school I was 250 at my heaviest weight (having been overweight my entire life). I finally managed to lose about 90 pounds during my last year of high school into my first year of college. Did it mostly through eating less/not eating at all due to depression. Over the past decade I've bounced back to 170 (back down to 150), to 180 (back down to 160), and finally back up to 200 at the start of the year now down to 185 and still going.

I found a diet that I think I can make my permanent lifestyle (no dairy, no gluten) vs arbitrarily cutting calories in an unhealthy way. Weight is coming off slower than it has in the past, but I feel better about how I'm doing it. I hope I'm at 160 by the end of the year, and maybe even down to something like 140 someday.
>>
>>42479931
>>42479969
I don't think cheat month is particularly hilarious but I appreciate his posts meaning. We all do mental gymnastics to escape a reasonable diet, and I appreciate the mocking of the idea of a cheat day. You can have a pastry or a cheeseburger and not cheat your calorie limit. You can even run your butt off and work it off literally. But just giving yourself a cheat day where you put on weight is dumb.
>>
File: IMG_2017-08-12_02-01-58.jpg (272KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017-08-12_02-01-58.jpg
272KB, 720x711px
>>42479792
/fat/ is for those ready for the daily commitment to better themselves. /fat/ is where all fatties in recovery can come for support or to inspire other fatties. I'm 6-7 months in and I'm grateful for the support I get here and for the fatties that we motivate as we go.
>>
Brothers, I need your help. I am down 75lb but I am on a break from school right now and finding it so hard stay on my diet. Like I am going out and having a great time but that also means eating out and eating things that I shouldn't be. Help me be strong.
>>
>>42480493
>>
>>42480658
You are strong. You've survived for so long, and you will survive for even longer. Be smart, be strong, and the abs will slowly come. I love you.
>>
>lift today
>shit sets from being hungover two days prior and skipping a lift day
>get decent amount of calories in from rice/chicken/beans/broccoli
>see friends I haven't hung out with in a while
>don't drink, but they are the kind that only has two beers and stops
>go to wing stop with them
>eat 2500 calories of lemon pepper fat fried nuggets and fries
>a-and an I sweet t-tea please

First time I've really felt /fat/ in a long long time. I haven't seen any progress on the scale. But my shit noobie lifts are getting better when I'm going at it. I see slight body change, few people have commented on it too, which felt nice.
>>
>>42479792
OP, are you the guy who keeps asking about the CDC on every /fat/ thread for some reason?
>>
>>42479792

>losing weight while eating pizza because meticulosity calculated every calorie i eat
>step on the scale without having taken a shit yet
>79.8
>>
>>42480740
79.8 BodyFat%?
>>
>>42480658
I eat out daily. Just get one thing or a side order. Don't bother with entrees and big ticket items. You will save money too. And dont eat out three times a day, the calories are just too much from fast food. Most convenience stores have fruit cups and water that are cheap to boot. Alsoi, don't be afraid to ask the server about portions (how big is X item, I'm looking for a light snack, I'm not that hungry etc).

And be honest with your friends if you have any. If they ask you why you're not getting much, just tell them you're on a diet and suffer the humiliation. They will make fun of you, they will eat shit in front of you and pat their bellies. Fucking dicks. They want you to enjoy yourself, but you'll be fat for your whole life if you listen to them.
>>
>>42480740
losing weight while eating pizza is the best. I want to 'High five' you.

May we die young of heart disease and puzzle everyone around us someday.
>>
>>42480787

nope, 79.8kg total, i'm sub 80 finally, i'm 178cm, 5'10
>>
>>42480787

what a retard i am, i don't know my bf%, i lost 165lbs and i'm a mess of skin i'd say probably 20% when i lay down (if i push my abdomen i can see my abs) and +30% when i stand up, it's really hard to tell
>>
>cheat yuga almost over

My karma is fucked lads
>>
why do some of you 200+ pund fatties even meassure your bodyfat % for. it's so pointless and i see a lot of you guys doing it.
>>
>>42481102
Because they are taking their weight loss seriously and some of them are lifting as well, I assume. They could lose some muscle mass due to a calorie deficit or lack of exercise. That would be nothing to be exited about since losing muscle is one of the easiest things to do in the world. Maybe other reasons Im not that knowledgeable. But the point of this is fat loss, not weight loss.
>>
>>42481102
we want to know exactly what percentage of ourselves to hate
>>
>>42481133
>tfw 100%
>>
I haven't lost any weight in the last week and I've been eating way below my TDEE.

I know this happens sometimes but any tips?
>>
>>42480074

Use Fatsecret. So much better than MFP.
>>
>>42481126
that makes sense, but unless you are very dedicated i think it could be counter-productive, it's so depressing. not wanting to be skinny-fat is the right attitude but if you are that fat you should be motivated by not wanting to die at 40 or having adult onset diabetes.worry about your muscles once you are skinny enough.
>>
>>42481160
have you been exercising?
>>
>>42481178
Yeah, I ride my road bike for about 15 km 3-4 times a week
>>
>>42481167
keeping track of progress and seeing improvements is a form of motivation. It's far from counter productive and makes weight loss a game of 'try harder, do better'.

They already have that motivation (health reasons). The more motivation the better. As a complete nihilist, it's hard to come up with reasons sometimes. Filling that list with more things is a good thing so stop hatin'.
>>
>>42481160
Just wait it out or up your workouts
>>
>>42481193
The problem is I know for sure I'm eating right and way below my TDEE. I'm 72 kg and aiming for 65 btw.
>>
Currently 5'10" and 333 pounds. But today is the first day in a full year that i've woke up without instantly coming to my pc and stuffing my face. I hope I can do it /fat/, I really do
>>
>>42481183
Try pedaling harder and faster. The harder you work out, the more calories. Also, a week is not that long. Might be poop and muscles. Come back if you dont see progress in 4 weeks. Also, start lifting.
>>
>>42481201

You can do this, anon. Keep /fit/ on a tab at all times, watch fat acceptance cringe videos, look up Intermittent Fasting, it's easy to do.

We're all going to make it, and we all believe in you.
>>
>>42481198
It'll pass eventually, it happens to everyone. But to try and get over it without without waiting, you can either have a few days eating a few more calories than you normally do so your body's like wtf, or you can lower your calories and up excercise
>>
>>42481201
>333 pounds
Fat fuck
>>
>>42481217
I will do for sure, man. /fit/ is what's giving me the extra motivation to do this, i'm never leaving this place. Thank you bro, we're all gonna do it
>>
>>42481233
Yeah, i know it's terrible i've got to this point, but all I can do is start now and lose it
>>
>>42481211
>>42481219
Aye
>>
>>42481217
>watch fat acceptance cringe videos

Thank you for telling me to google that. I have not laughed in some time.

>>42479949
That guy was perfect 10/10 intellectual rage.
>>
>>42479995

>no loose skin

i don't believe it
>>
>>42481447
not that unbelievable
>>
>tfw i can see a hint of collarbone
im on my way bros
soon i'll be able to suck my own dick
>>
Is anyone ever gonna post results of the meme fasting diet?
>>
File: 1459429580992.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459429580992.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
>was about to eat chocolate
>"no"
>throw into the trash
>eat a banana instead
begone foul temptation
>>
>>42481691
Well done /fat/bro, I'm proud of you
>>
File: 4684684646466.jpg (42KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
4684684646466.jpg
42KB, 950x534px
>>42481691
>>
>>42481645
they all died before they could update us
>>
File: hjkkh.jpg (8KB, 310x160px) Image search: [Google]
hjkkh.jpg
8KB, 310x160px
>>42481731
>>
>>42480493
19%
>>
File: anna funneh.gif (1MB, 380x211px) Image search: [Google]
anna funneh.gif
1MB, 380x211px
>>42481731
>>
>>42481691
Chocolate is too good to pass up.
I've allocated myself 2 squares daily.
The only way you're gonna make it long term is if have a satisfying diet, with moderation.
>>
Should I get powdered protein? Is it useful for cutting or just bulking?

I had a protein bar for breakfast today, 200 kcal and it felt pretty good.
>>
>>42480740
Fuck I'm jealous. I'm a manlet and my tdee is about 2500 and that's IF I'm going to the gym 3 times a week. Medium pizza is 2k by itself
>>
>>42481820
If you can hit your daily intake get it. Protein is just as important during cutting if you want to retain as much muscle mass as possible after a cut.
>>
>>42481931
*can't
>>
I don't know if this thread will be for what I'm asking...but here goes.

I'm trying to lose weight but can't stand the taste of most healthy foods I've been raised on junk food for my whole life and I guess it's just made things nastier for me I get it's calories in vs out but junk food is a lot of calories compared to health stuff... I do like carrots and romaine lettuce and avocados. But broccoli I can not stand what or some good tasting healthier foods? Or healthy ways to prepare some not so tasty ones to make them tastier? And as a fat guy trying to cut and not bulk would protein bars be okay as they are really filling.
>>
I'm going to go to the gym 4 days a week, maybe 5.

Might start doing 2 workouts a day.

Going to squat 4 times a week, bench 2 times a week (though debating doing that 4) press 3 times a week (probably 2 strict and one fully push press) 1 deadlift a week and 2 clean sessions.

>Tfw can't snatch

Gotta work into that Hope this shit works. Also going to try to get a 6 minute mile.
>>
>>42482044
what the fuck do you want me to say? Are you interested in being healthy or just losing weight?

Eat what you like and stay within your calorie limit. Eat fucking pizza and burgers for all I care. I don't have time to play twenty questions figuring out what vegetables you do or don't like.

Jesus christ broccoli hardly has any taste at all, it's just a flavor sponge for soy sauce and shit you fucking child.

>I like carrots

Then fucking eat them if you want to. Jesus.
>>
>>42482044
Learn how to cook or you will never lose weight.

My mom always went on about how healthy food was "nasty" or "disgusting" but she literally just boiled vegetables as if that is how you prepare fucking food to be tasty.
>>
File: calipers.jpg (407KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
calipers.jpg
407KB, 900x600px
how much stock should i put into bodyfat calipers?

i did the scooby calculation, the Bodybuilding.com calculation, and the Accu-Measure calculation and they all gave me a similar number.
>>
>>42482044
Recently I've been taking "healthy" food like chicken, broccoli and rice and just making rice bowls. Cook the chicken, cut it into small bites, put in bowl with rice bed and broccoli, mix it all up and add sauces. Makes eating the default chicken + veggie meal way better.
>>
>>42481809
that's bullshit fatty.
>>
>>42481809
>Chocolate is too good to pass up

Holy shit it writes itself.
>>
>>42481821

YOU EVER CONSIDER NOT EATING AN ENTIRE PIZZA DINGUS?
>>
>>42480350
Swap soda for fizzy water (or regular water). It's a small change that'll save you hundreds of calories
>>
>bf wants to go McDonald’s later
>regular order is Big Mac and fries with a cheeseburger
>968 cals
>making sweet potato enchiladas for dinner
>546 cals
>that’s all the calories for the day

I wish he’d come over so I can start eating already
>>
>>42481821

What the fuck kind of medium pizza is 2k? I make my own large pizzas which are 1k max
>>
I'm doing cheat meals once a week while on a strict 1700 calorie diet. The day of my cheat i fee so fucking good. I don't feel tired like i do on my diet days, I sleep like a baby during cheat days. Next Friday is my next cheat day. this cheat day I had a 1.3k calorie pp@j with a bunch of watermelon,3lbs of it. Abet the melon was mostly the rind part so it wasn't as sweet. I had 2 90 calorie granola,50 calorie granola bar and 10oz steak. probably around 3k calories.

Now I'm back to my diet until next Friday. I might have some in and out burger, never had one.
>>
>>42482215
I'll have to try that it sounds like some thing where i could easily prepare that weeks of meals. Thanks anon for advice!
>>
>>42482390
just don't get a cheeseburger, congrats you freed up 300 calories for something more filling or a snack later.
>>
lost 28lbs since July 1st. Still got a long way to go, but I'm doing it guys. I'm doing it!
>>
Fuck.
Well I didn't gain weight, but I didn't lose any either.
what a waste of 7 days
>>
Who else here uses the MyFitnessPal app?

I legit started counting calories on that, and put myself on a 1000 calories deficit diet/routine. Initially it was hard (I started with 300 calorie deficit, then raised that to 500, then 700, then 850, then 1000), but when you start counting calories, you literally lose the will to eat chocolates/shitty food

Especially if you combine that with a good strength routine + cardio. I do about 30 minutes of jogging now (only burn 300 calories, not that much), but everytime I see a chocolate bar or something fatty, I think to myself, man if I don't eat this, it's like doing 30 minutes of running.

I lost 15 kilos over 3 months, which to me is pretty fucking insane, I know people can do better, but this was the best thing I had done, and I'm pretty proud of it.

I used to be 135kg, then got down to 120. I kept going down till I hit 109kg, but then stress from uni and work got me slacking off in the gym, and not watching my diet, and over 6 months, I actually gained, and went back up to 120kg (I would have continued gaining all the way back to 135, but I checked the scales thinking I have only gained 5 or 6 kilos, since I could visibly see my body getting fatter, and to my surprise it was + 11 kilos) Now I have started again, but knowing that it worked before, really helped me out, and I am sure it will work for every one of you
>>
I now eat 2 pounds of spinach and 1 pound of broccoli a day
>>
>>42482542
I lift and went on a binge this Friday and last. and all across the board my lifts went up and i slept like a baby. I binged on chicken,peanut butter,melon,and banana. Not sodas or any of that shit. Feels fucking good,now back on track until next week! Going to have in and out maybe, never had one of their burgers before
>>
>>42482159
Do a push/pull/legs routine
It's actually the most effective.
Start with compound exercises (ones that affect more than one muscle group)
>>
>>42481244
it's not that bad, I used to be 135 kilos (about 300 pounds).
I went all the way down to 109kg, but then stopped due to stress eating from a really rough semester at uni, (plus I got a really sweet new job, that has catered lunches, and free chocolates/softdrinks, that really fucked me up), and got up to 120kg, but I am continuing that

It's doable man, even losing a bit of weight gives you that morale boost, which will keep you going.

Any improvement, even if it's a pound, is victory, and is better than if you were on your bed/couch

see >>42482570
>>
File: perspirating amphibian.png (304KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
perspirating amphibian.png
304KB, 646x595px
>at pc
>chicken in the oven
>hear oven tray make a loud crash
>open oven and theres a gigantic fucking fire blazing inside of it
>panic
>grab bag of flour and dump the entire thing inside the oven to douse it
>lost appetite
good god
>>
fat fucks
>>
Oh god. Went out drinking yesterday.
Plan was to drink wine instead of beer before and during. Didn't go too well, ended up starting with beer.
It was very tasty, so had another, and another, and another, and another. 5 beers. Then started on the wine.
And had beers when I went out.. God damnit.

Also had homemade pizza with dough made from oats - so it was like a big oath-cookie with fill. However, I ate half of it, which is like 150g of oats and 150g cheese, and some veggies and a little bit of bacon.
I now have beer-farts and oats-fart, and man, they smell like hell.

And there was cake and ice cream at work yesterday, had some of that. But "luckily" it went right through me and I had loose stool 30 min later. I'm not really lactose intollerant, so I don't know what happened.

I did keep my diet pretty good during rest of the week, and I could fit in a pair of pants I considered to be impossible, and it looked and felt pretty good.

Will not binge today!
>>
>>42482644
You dumped flour on a fire? How retarded are you?
>>
>>42482783
I didn't have anything else to douse it with, I wasn't about to throw water on an electrical fire
>>
>>42482805
You know that flour can blow up real nice when flung in the air right? Look up grain explosions.
>>
>>42480350
I went easy mode and switched to coke zero. It actually tasted like shit and eventually made me hate soda
>>
Got the 'you look skinner' compliment from parents and best friend after a month of IF

But Im still skinny fat underneath. Got my moobs (shurnk a bit) and my belly.

I was waiting until I was a bit lower, but maybe its time to lift? Been only doing BW and faster cardio HIITs
>>
>>42479792
Just keep it up /fat/
I've lost 20 punds over the past three months and the rewards are so fucking worth it.

For example; Fashion. I used to hate shopping because nothing would fit me, and seeing my body in the mirror while changing would disgust me even more. Now I can finally shop like a normal person and pick things I actually like, not just things that make me look less horrible than before.

Losing weight gets easier the longer you do it! Once you get excited about fitness, your body changes gradually without you having to struggle. Just keep your mind buisy with fitness books, keep admiring fit people on the street and in the web. Don't fall back to fat logic and/or self-loathing.
Keep on going to the gym and being proud of yourself everytime you make the right choice. Even if its a small one.

You can do it!
>>
>>42482814
yes I know it was just a heat of the moment thing
>>
>>42482864
Should have been lifting from the start to prevent muscle loss, ya dingus.
>>
>>42482712
what about substituting some of those beers with alcohol-free beers? It has less calories and still tastes good. Or you could drink a Wine Sprizer made with sparkling water... maybe that's a chick drink though, I don't know.

>>42482805
You are lucky that flour didn't explode in your face. Use a towel next time!

>>42482390
> bf wants to go to McDonalds
Time for a /fit/ bf I'd say. Its crazy how fattening relatioships are. I used to be in a comfy relationship like that and we both got fat like cinnamon buns. Good thing the boredom killed the relationship before the cholesterol killed us.

>>42482044
You get used to it! Once your taste buds are not spoilt by salt and fat anymore you will appericate other tastes more. Definitely learn how to cook. Here's what I often do:
Fill a bowl with bell peppers, onions, aubergine and sweet potatoes. Add one tablespoon of olive oil. Then season it with salt, pepper, cumin, Paprika. Mix well. Pour it all on a baking sheet. Bake it for 30min. Now you have a day's worth of low-calorie, tasty mexican vegetables. Eat it with brown rice or fry an egg and eat it with that.

>>42481691
Atta boy
>>
File: image.png (356KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356KB, 920x730px
I fucked up so badly yesterday and ate like absolute trash. I only ended up 300 calories above my 1500 daily calories I get. Do you think if I ate less than 1500 calories along with working out that I'd balance myself out? I ended up gaining from last night
>>
I met a few friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I've lost 30 pounds since seeing one, about 50 since seeing the other.

The first gave me the standard "you've lost weight!" but the second told me "you look younger." I wasn't expecting that, but I'll take it.
>>
So I decided to drink protein shakes for breakfast. Is that a good decision?
>>
>>42482896
Well, it's now or never.

Do I just do SS? I want to achieve ottermode. I think my diet and discipline is good enough. Primary goals right now is to loose the belly and moobs.
>>
>>42481691
+1 self-discpline

Keep doing that and you will level up, makikng it easier to follow the goals youve set for yourself
>>
>>42479913
Meatball
Cheese
>CHEET

Try harder Macrobrosis
>>
>>42483082
Opinions please
>>
>>42483012
Yes. You can easily counteract that relatively small surplus. More importantly though, don't let it get you all negative and defeatist about it. Go out today and kick it in the ass.
>>
>>42481645
No pics yet bro because Im waiting until I hit 139

But so far its been going well!
>>
>>42483124
yes, i usually have something else like an egg or 2 with mine to keep me full till dinner 10 hours later
>>
File: 1501572228152.jpg (436KB, 3021x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1501572228152.jpg
436KB, 3021x1422px
>>42483082
breakfast is a meme. as long as you are fitting your macros and calories, you can eat whatever the fuck you like when you like
>>
>>42483090
Swim and full body 3 times a week for ottermode
>>
>tfw just took a shit that was so hard, it cut my butthole and bled all over the toiler
>>
>>42483320
It's haemorrhoids
>>
>>42483335
that sucks
>>
>>42479913
>MUH CHEAT COSMIC CYCLE
>>
>>42483107
>He doesn't know about cheesey potatoes
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>go on a beach trip with friends for 5 days
>normally eat eggs, protein bars, salmon, lentils, Greek yogurt etc
>we go out to eat every day basically, eating stuff like pizza, greasy breakfast food, fries & burgers
>feel like utter shit, exhausted with minimal energy boost after eating but mostly just lethargic

Eating good stuff and hitting macros feels so much better than eating sugary/greasy trash. Hope I will always be able to keep my eating clean like this.

Good part about it was I felt insecure about everything I ate so was very conservative with meals & lost a bit of weight. Honestly no wonder people who eat like that eat more, you feel so unsatisfied and tired from not getting the right nutrients so you feel like you want/have to get more to keep energized.
>>
Started ~230 three months ago
Down to 199
Need to get to ~150

While I'm losing weight by counting calories, I'm very lax on macros. Out of curiosity I tried one of those blood pressure machines and I can't remember what the numbers were, but they were each one lower than hypertension. I remember getting tested as a kid and having some worryingly high number. I really need to straighten out and I guess limit my saturated fats.
>>
>>42483172
Whats full body?

I'm skipping instead of swimming (more calories for less work and time)
>>
>>42483605

Check your sodium intake.
>>
>>42483686
MFP has me averaging anywhere from 1800 to 2,400 week to week. It looks like I'm usually a little under, BUT, now that I think about it, I don't count it when I salt my eggs or anything like that. I don't think I go overboard but I could be wrong.
>>
>>42479792
For anybody who enjoys fruit juice too much:

Use seltzer water to dilute juice. Fizzy drinks are still interesting to drink without tasting weird like juice that is diluted by normal water. Diluting this way also makes it easier to gradually reduce the amount of juice in the drink as you get used to the weaker taste. I prefer raspberry or cranberry juice for this.
>>
>>42483720
On the other hand, I'm averaging 23 g of saturated fats. That's probably a problem I need to fix.
>>
>>42483759
C O C O N U T W A T E R
>>
>>42483910
Gr
>>
>>42480350
Weighed in this morning

Didn't gain any weight so far.....
>>
>>42483910
Oops, solved the captcha too early. Great idea dude, I hadn't tried that yet.
>>
I'm dumb, but I want to make sure that I beat this dead horse just to be sure.

>From one of the articles in those MFP emails about diet soda
>But unlike sugar, they don’t satisfy the appetite with calories, causing some people to compensate by eating more later in the day. A 2014 study by the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health found that in a sample of nearly 24,000 subjects, diet soda drinkers consumed more calories from food than their full-sugar-soda drinking peers.

So the only problem with zero calorie sipps is that people who don't count calories, or actually stick to any kind meal plan, overcompensate for diet sodas by eating more? The diet soda itself isn't at fault?
>>
I got laughed at today for being fat. I'm a euronigger so I can't shoot myself. What do?
>>
>>42484008
Yeah. Diet soda is fine, the problem is it just doesn't seem to work as a meal replacement and actually makes you hungry. If you can control yourself then definitely drink diet soda instead of the real deal, but coffee/tee/water is always better.
>>
>>42484022
What are your stats?
>>
>>42484043
fake sugar makes you hungry
caffeine makes you not
>>
>>42484090
Well, I can stick with my calorie counting, so that's less of an issue for me.

My actual context is the sip meme. I get a zero calorie monster ever so often.
>>
>>42482805
Use your fire extinguisher

You do have one in the kitchen, right?
>>
>>42484078
probably now 170kg, at ~195cm length, 34 years of age, 35 in janurary
been depressed since last christmas, lost my job soon after that, living of sick pay, last month and this I can barely afford food, a fuckton of clothes that used to fit no longer do, kissless virgin loser, hate myself and writhe in jealousy as my 3 year younger brother got a steady job and a family, while I got fuck all, wishing I was dead and stopped bringing shame to my family.
>>
File: fatscoops.png (105KB, 241x504px) Image search: [Google]
fatscoops.png
105KB, 241x504px
>ate 8oz of peanut butter and a banana on bread with a 16 oz glass of whole milk
>>
i wight 90KG and 188CM

am i a fat fuck?
>>
>>42484268
Damn anon, you're massive. I wouldnt call you fat in public as you could whoop my ass.
>kissless virgin loser
What was the closest interaction with girl that could led to sex?
>>
ate an extra 500 kcals yesterday, then drank a bottle of wine and ordered a pizza. sorry bros. my only consolation is it wasn't anywhere near as bad as my binges used to be.
>>
>>42484363
That's ~2500 kcal over
good job, fatass
>>
>>42484419
sure is. dropping my calories for the next week to make up for it.
>>
Sup /fat/ new 6'6 330lb fattie here finally making my diet plan to lose my moobs and handles.
Only stupid question I have is the difference between free weights and machines huge?
[spoiler]I'm afraid of free weights as whether ill make myself look like a jackass or hurt myself as the only form i kinda know is the squat rack[/spoiler]
[spoiler]tfw no friend to be my gym buddy[/spoiler]
>>
>>42483669
Full body is hitting all your muscles in 1 gym sesh.
>>
>>42484360
Heh, yeah I get told plenty I am tall, but my build is like 90% back, 10% rest of the body, as I need long cut shirts to cover the whole length. Also one of my former coworkers, who is a lifting freak, told me that if I started working out, I would deflate like a balloon. But the problem I have is motivation, and that bottle is empty.

Actually, one time I gave a lady a lift and she gave me a kiss on my cheek for helping her out. That's as close as I've ever gotten, which is really more than all of /r9k/
>>
File: 1501023027342.jpg (601KB, 724x948px) Image search: [Google]
1501023027342.jpg
601KB, 724x948px
Hey /fit/ I need some advice. How do you guys get back in the swing of eating healthy and all that? I fell back into my old habbits and can't seem to motivate myself. I went from 121kg to 74kg but I'm now at 78kg again.
>>
>>42484460
And that's it? Throughout 35 years a single kiss on a cheek? Are you that reclusive anon?
>>
>>42484471
take it a step at a time. people who try to shift into a healthy life all at once usually fail. break it down into lots of small steps, e.g. first have slightly smaller portions. then swap out fries for a salad, bla bla.. eventually you'll be losing weight without even realising.
>>
>>42480179
Eat less do more faggot
>>
>>42484479
12 years old, Tourettes, 25, Asperger
been scammed once, lost trust in people
was used like a tool by other people, but I was too nice to call them out on it, because when you have next to no friends, you don't say anything as you'd rather befriend them

today, I'd kill them
>>
File: 1432044482487.png (17KB, 278x510px) Image search: [Google]
1432044482487.png
17KB, 278x510px
>on a cut right now
>going to my mexican grandma in the evening with rest of family
>she's going to cook
>mfw

pls god, give me strength
>>
Anybody have the pics of the chubbster girl that posted her ass here yesterday?
>>
>>42481691
Once you break that mental wall a few times, it's gets easier every time afterwords.
>>
>>42484471
Start inserting healthy food into your current shit diet and treat it like a war of attrition. As you start to feel better physically and mentally the motivation will come on its own.
>>
File: trimfat.jpg (10KB, 288x184px) Image search: [Google]
trimfat.jpg
10KB, 288x184px
is it fair to call it a 'cut' if you're just a fatass trying not to be a fatass?
>>
>>42484443
Time efficiency is the big advantage to free weights. Squat for example works almost every muscle in the body, military press works basically the entire upper body. Machine lifts isolate muscles, so you would need a whole afternoon to replicate the results of 1-2 hours of free weights.
>>
>>42479792
Just how much pain should there be if I'm attempting Couch to 5K after only using my legs to walk to the bathroom for 4 years?
>>
>>42484690
if you can walk you can do it
that's the whole point, from couch potato to a 5k jog
>>
>>42484509
>>42484628
Thanks, I'll just start small again.
>>
>>42484595
Just make that your only meal of the day and try your best to eyeball calories with a tendency to overestimate. Tomorrow you can just eat slightly less. Remember being on a cut is more than just fighting against your urges to eat food but also to appear normal in society. Don't be the autist that brings your scales to a family meal to weigh out all your food.
>>
>>42484664
Depends if you want to view you getting so fat as a really long and dirty bulk.
>>
>>42480645
Hows the loose skin doing?
>>
>>42483131
Heyyyyyyy, you're that dickskin guy.
>>
>>42484664
I lifted for a bit before I decided it was time to lose the weight.

But I was a dummy and my main goal was doing pull-ups.
>>
Skelly here. I know this isn't a general for me, but I just wanted to stop by and say that I find it interesting how hard it is for some of you to lose weight while I find it fucking impossible to gain. Auschwitz mode sucks.

Good luck to all of you lads on your weight loss journey. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>42484823
you're as odd to us as we are to you
like, were you born without an appetite?
does your swallow mechanism work? is it painful?
>>
>>42484909
I naturally barely eat. Whenever I force myself to eat more than I want to, I feel like throwing up (even if I'm eating something tasty like ice-cream or pizza or whatever). Increasing my calorie intake is the biggest issue. I might have 1 piece of toast and 1 egg for breakfast and be full for the rest of the day but I must force myself to eat more. I know it sounds like a dumb problem and I should "just eat more" but it's a bit harder than it seems haha.

I completely understand the other side of the equation though and how it might be hard not to continuously eat when surrounded by temptation.
>>
June 28th I weighed in at the doctors at 268, changed my diet by avoiding sugars as much as possible, cut back my drinking and when I do it's only whiskey and water. Weighed in at 241 this morning. I am doing it /fat/
>>
>>42484823
think of it like somebody addicted to heroin. it's so good that it will destroy your life

now imagine that you need a small amount of heroin to survive. that's why its so hard for us, you get a taste and you just want to keep going
>>
>>42481821
my TDEE is 1750, I'm male btw, 22 years old.
>>
question should i avoid milk and yogurt?

both seems to have to much useless fat on them.
>>
>>42485237
I've always hated this metaphor. Food won't give you severe withdrawal symptoms. All you have to do is have a bit of self control and put the fork down whereas coming off of heroin can give you dangerous withdrawal symptoms. Also you could eat as much food as you like until you're food coma full so long as it's vegetables. I'm not saying it isn't difficult dealing with your food addiction but don't compare yourself to a heroin addict.
>>
>>42485364
>Food won't give you severe withdrawal symptoms.
Stop eating for a few months and see what kind of symptoms you get.
>>
>>42485385
You know what I mean. You could cut from eating 6,000 calories to 1,500 and not die.
>>
>progress

Self improvement wave boys

I'm also graduating to 1 meal a day for full monk mode
>>
>>42484974
Try weed. Increases appetite and appreciation for food.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-01-44.png (235KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-01-44.png
235KB, 1440x2560px
>>42485397
Pic related
>>
>>42481809
>The only way you're gonna make it long term is if have a satisfying diet, with moderation.
t. /fat/
>>
>>42485391
You won't die by cutting from 6000 to 1500, but you will still feel like shit (think Keto flu). You are shocking your system from the nutrients it's been primed to run on. Eventually your body should acclimate, but it can still fuck you up (especially your metabolism).

Drug withdrawal typically won't kill you either, btw
>>
>>42482332
In my worst day I was ottermode. But nice try.
Why don't you faggots get it that there are intermediate states between people who eat sticks of butter and those who eat nothing but broccoli and chicken breasts?
You can easily stay lean and make gains on a diet that won't make you wanna kill yourself.
>>
My depression has made me gain 60 lbs in 5 months.The other day I ate a large pizza 2liter bottle of soda gallon of ice cream then a few hours later 4 hamburgers.I have never been this bad in my life bros.I need help im losing the fight bad
>>
>>42485475
can confirm, ate like shit for years but did so much swimming I stayed pretty lean.
>>
>>42485449
So fat I've got a 4-pack.
Enjoy your tasteless meals while I have chocolate and icecream everyday and still manage to make lean gains.
>>
>>42485522
>all healthy food is tasteless
yeah whatever enjoy your 4-pack bud LOL
>>
>>42485522
just had a mini binge on broccoli, courgette and pretty much a whole cooked salmon then followed it up with greek yoghurt and melon. God I love cheat meal Saturdays.
>>
>>42485491
I can understand one pizza but c'mon man. Stop the gluttony.
>>
>>42485491
Easiest way to turn your diet around is to stop buying that shit. Once you've got it in the fridge or the delivery man rings the doorbell then it's too late. Also, you should never go shopping on an empty stomach, it makes you buy all sorts of shit you don't need. And stop ordering take away.
>>
>>42485491
Dont buy the stuff. Cant eat what you dont have. If i buy sweets they are gone withing minutes, so I simply dont buy them. I drink a lot of diet coke, which helps me imo, although its probably not healthy. Also struggled with depression, now Im pretty fit and do a normal cut. You can make it.
>>
>>42485573
Best time to go shopping is literally immediately after eating a fuckton of veg to the point you couldn't even eat a wafer thin mint. Makes me almost disgusted to see so much food everywhere. Helps me stick to my shopping list and only buy healthy foods.
>>
>>42479792
>be fat
<do light running and cut
>legs not in pain even
>lose weight

>get told not to run because its bad
>gain some weight again

makes you think
>>
>>42485599
go swimming instead. don't fuck your joints up for no reason.
>>
>>42485554
>>42485573
>>42485593

Thanks bros.How do you deal with depression though ? Im so depressed I cant find joy in lifting anymore its bad to the point ill go bench like 2 sets then go home.Im caving in to something I dont want to be
>>
>>42485538
I didn't say that. I like fruit and veggies more than the average person. But the assumption that any chocolate/icecream/biscuit consumption will automatically make you fat and is the devil incarnate is fucking retarded. And even if it slightly slows my progress, I'll gladly take it if it provides more satisfaction.
>>
>>42485630
that's a good attitude to have. The diets that fail are the ones that people don't stick to. If factoring in a tiny amount of chocolate is what makes it enjoyable for you then more power to you.
>>
>>42485622
Thats a tough question. I think Im still depressed to some degree, but I see it as the aftermath of my depression. Why do you think you are depressed if I may ask? Aslo what are your general stats (height/weight/age)
>>
File: medium - копия.jpg (362KB, 1216x1662px) Image search: [Google]
medium - копия.jpg
362KB, 1216x1662px
This is wip. I was 103 kg (sorry I can't into space wizard measures) now I am 84. And I look roughly the same. I think even worse. I was fat all over the body, now mostly on my hips, like a woman. I know there no such a thing like local fat burn. But there should be a better way to decent in between.
>>
File: 1501256180539.png (392KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1501256180539.png
392KB, 451x619px
hey /fat/izens is eating a lot of cantaloupe melon in one day bad? because there is quite a bit of sugar or is it ok? it's pretty hot here and they taste heavenly.
>>
>>42479792
How to deal with cravings at night when i have really bad insomnia? I honestly feel like complete shit.
>>
>>42485690
Are you lifting?
>>
>>42485717
They're fine on the calorie aspect but don't make a habit of eating that much sugar every day.
>>
>>42485724
Try 16:8 IF. It really helped me stop grazing. The idea that I can only eat in my food window helped me stop eating because in my mind it helps to have rules on when I am allowed to eat.
>>
File: 1502294023360.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502294023360.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>42485734
thanks bud
>>
File: 1496451686594.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496451686594.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>42485750
Stay cool melonbro
>>
Am I supposed to drink my proteins before or after a workout?
>>
>>42485774
both, after if you're only drinking one though
>>
I ended my 20 year bulk 8 months ago, down 42kg now, 5kg till 21BMI.

It's not over until you let it be, bros.
>>
File: 1496447469808.jpg (21KB, 406x441px) Image search: [Google]
1496447469808.jpg
21KB, 406x441px
>>42485799
Good job man. We're all gonna make it brehs
>>
How do I make calorie counting less of a fucking pain in the ass when I'm doing my own cooking? Like if I'm eating horrible pre-packed garbage its easy, or if I'm literally just eating like a chicken breast and some rice or something its not bad, but doing anything remotely enjoyable like stir-fries or stews ends up being tedious as all fuck having to stop to measure everything for.
>>
>>42485791
Will this help at all with my gainz or just give me energy?
>>
>>42485810
Just measure your shit.
>>
>>42485810
If you really hate calorie counting THAT much, and I mean really you absolutely cannot stand it after doing it for a reasonable amount of time so as to not get used to it then look into the negative calorie diet. Basically you only eat foods you know will be low calorie like veg and shit. If that sounds shit to you then the alternative is to not be a cretin, and measure out and count your calories.
>>
>>42485817
gainz brah
>>
>>42484595
>>42484753 this, enjoy those gluttonous family moments as long as they don't become habitual; visiting family is always cause for enormous meals at my place; i just eat either a very light snack or nothing prior to cut my losses persay

Moderation and sacrifices anon, think of it as equilibrium rather than solely punishment and reward
>>
File: 20170812_092938-1.jpg (369KB, 2139x2338px) Image search: [Google]
20170812_092938-1.jpg
369KB, 2139x2338px
Can i make it /fat/?

244, down from 250 from 4 weeks ago.
>>
>>42482199
IF you know how to use them, they are pretty accurate, one of the best methods.
>>
>>42485884
nigga you ain't been dieting if you only down 6 lb in 4 weeks
>>
>>42485901
I set my calorie deficite to be 1.5 lbs loss per week. I'm right on track according that
>>
>>42485993
You're fat as fuck, you could lose 5 lb a week easily
>>
>>42486007
>5 lb a week
Not healthy.
>>
>>42486067
Only if you're not a disgusting fatty.
>>
>>42486067
It's healthy when you're at that weight. 1.5 lb a week is for the last few lbs you're looking to get rid of
>>
>>42486078
>Only if you're not a disgusting fatty.
Next thing you're going to say that Biggest Loser promotes healthy eating habits.
>>
>>42485451
Eating 1500 calories at any weight won't fuck up your metabolism. The only thing that will happen if cut from 6000 to 1500 is you'll slowly stop being a fat piece of shit
>>
>>42486007
Don't be an idiot.

To lose 5lbs a week would require a 2500 calorie deficit daily

His TDEE is ~2500 calories excluding exercise.

Losing 1.5-2lbs (eating 1500-1750) is the healthier choice.
>>
>>42486168
>literally every article and scientific journal says cutting too many calories is bad for you unless you are on a strict regimen and monitored by medical professionals
vs
>some guy on a kazakhstani soap carving forum
"ok"
>>
>>42486172
How the fuck is his TDEE 2500 nigga where do you get this shit? It's AT LEAST 3000. And that's if he's strapped to his bed all day and does nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: tdee calculator.png (615KB, 1610x886px) Image search: [Google]
tdee calculator.png
615KB, 1610x886px
>>42486199
do you even look things up before you say stupid shit or do you just guess?
>>
>>42485746
will do thanks m8
>>
File: 44.jpg (185KB, 989x501px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
185KB, 989x501px
>>42486220
Yes I do
>>
>>42486239
thanks for the extra 6 inches anon but im 5'8 manlet.

>>42486220
These numbers are more along the results i calculated.
>>
>>42486239
You do realize that site is using a 30 year old update of a 100 year old formula that is outdated and inaccurate, right?

There's a reason Sailrabbit and most other reputable sites use the Mifflin St Jeor formula.

Do some research before you start spouting off nonsense you read online.
>>
>>42486272
>Do some research before you start spouting off nonsense you read online.
Research like your 15 minute google search on calorie formulas?
>>
>>42486284
A 5 minute search would have revealed that the information you are basing your health advice on is faulty.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>42485491
There are foods that exacerbate depression and foods that alleviate it. The ones that exacerbate it are the kind of shit you're eating now and the ones that alleviate it are all foods you should be eating anyway. Physiological remedies like hydration, sleep, diet, and exercise are the easy parts of waging war against depression, start there instead of jumping straight into the psychological maelstrom.

t. person who's been fighting depression over half his life.
>>
>>42485449
He's right though, even if two squares a day is a bit much. People ITT know more about nutrition and long term weight loss than pretty much anyone other than medical professionals because that's the life we all live.
>>
>>42485884
You're doing good and it sounds like you know what you're doing trying for 1.5 lbs a week. You don't want to go overboard and burn yourself out.
You can make it, so keep it up.
>>
>>42485727
Yes, but irregularly.
>>
Former fatties- I'm 310, if I get down to 210 do feel stronger? As in is your body more efficient now that you have 100lbs off? Do you gain strength that way?
>>
>>42486682
mobility and general fitness will improve, raw strength will stay the same (untrained) or go down if you are lifting weights.
>>
File: fat pepe.jpg (27KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
fat pepe.jpg
27KB, 517x326px
>2 bottles of pop
>2 donuts
i'm feeling a bit guilty at how much junk i ate today,
>>
>>42486682
Youll notice a small increase in stamina and will be able to do more pull ups etc.
>>
>>42486789
you must atone for your sins
>>
>drink soda the last couple of days
>have extremely bad cavities, basically have a tooth that looks like an ice cream cone because its hollow and missing half of it
>extreme pain from drinking soda and this happens every time I drink soda over a couple of days

THIS IS MY PUNISHMENT. I DESERVE THIS PAIN. I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE IT HURTS AND I DESERVE IT.
>>
File: 1458861094125.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1458861094125.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>42487014
>cavities
I had extremely poor dental hygiene as a child and I never got a single one
Do you even brush at all?
>>
>>42487083
I brush and floss every day now. Up until the age of like 17 I drank nearly a twelve pack of soda daily and never brushed.
>>
File: DSC_2352.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2352.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I had 100 calories at lunch because I knew my friends wanted to get dinner.

It wasn't small enough.
>>
>>42486682
I've lost 50lbs. I feel like I have more energy, but it's probably that it's just easier to move around in general now.
>>
>>42487186
Exercise
eat less tomorrow / have a fast day
>>
File: DSC_2363.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2363.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>42487208
Oh don't worry, I'm on it. I woke up at 5am for a walk.
>>
>weighed this morning for the wii (don't judge me)
>lost no weight
>weighed just now after late dinner
>down 2.3lbs
I... give up
>>
>>42487487
>weighing every day
>>
>>42487538
where did I say that
>>
>>42486196
feel free to link a study where people damaged their metabolism eating 1500 calories
>>
File: no god here today.jpg (261KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
no god here today.jpg
261KB, 1024x878px
I don't see Father wojack around but I'll confess anyway.

Today I binged for the first time in nearly 2 years. It was a genuine binge. A completely unplanned cheat meal that got out of control because I was in a bad mood. I have no excuses other than that.
>>
>>42487538
As long as you don't lose your mind when you see your weight go up/down a couple pounds day to day there is nothing wrong with weighing every day.
>>
File: 1495677970855.png (482KB, 1737x967px) Image search: [Google]
1495677970855.png
482KB, 1737x967px
>try to start couch to 5k
>can't get through those 60 second running sessions

Doesn't help that a sizable chunk of my subdivision is uphill but good lord that shit is tough.
>>
>>42488252
Just do what you can. As long as your heart rate is high, like 150-180 bpm, you are doing worthwhile cardio.
>>
>>42488252
A flaw in C25K is that it's a progression with no built in way to deal with struggling. You're just supposed to help going.

Make it 45 seconds or 30 seconds to start. Make it manageable, and increase as you feel more comfortable.
>>
>>42487186
How many calories do you think that averaged out to?
>>
Starting a cut and the first meal that I count the calories I'm eating 250kcal of oats. Help.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-07-21-27.jpg (604KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-07-21-27.jpg
604KB, 1080x1349px
>>42488313
MFP had various ramen bowls from 500 to 800 calories.
I estimated it at 1,000 because I got the deluxe, and I had some of the broth as well.

This morning I turned my 30 minute walk into a two hour walk, so even though the calories burned count is never accurate I put a dent in the damage.

And I'm still gonna go to the gym today for cardio anyway.
>>
>>42488337
I don't see the problem to help
>>
>>42488337

Oats have a lot of fiber to keep you full and slow down carbohydrate absorption. Eat up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-09-42-50.jpg (148KB, 1080x473px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-09-42-50.jpg
148KB, 1080x473px
I know IF and OMAD are popular, but please consider breakfast. It's so good to get fuel to start the day.
>>
>>42488450
>helps you avoid getting hungry and overeating later

that's literally the point of IF and OMAD. They make dealing with hunger easier.
I don't do IF anymore, but after the first couple days you don't even feel an energy difference.
>>
>>42488450

I don't know dude, I never eat breakfast and I don't think it makes me overeat. It all comes down to my self-control and the place my mind is in.
>>
>>42479792
Lost my Debit card /fat/ think it's a sign for me to stop spending so much money on food.
>>
>>42487538
>carb cycle weekly
>each Sunday eat high carbs
>low carb every other day
>weigh self daily and watch weight drop almost linearly before carbing up the next Sunday and weighing in 8lbs heavier on Monday
>feels...I don't kno

I'd post my spreadsheet but am mobile atm
>>
File: 1495728938398.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495728938398.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
/fat/ I've only drank one time in my entire life and that was four years ago. Tonight I want to drink some alcohol just to impair my judgement ever so slightly. What do I buy?
>>
>>42488585
rum
>>
>>42488585
This is a cry for help if I've ever heard one
>>
>>42481447
it's all genetics
>>
>>42488623
Not really. I'm too much of a pussy to message this girl on Facebook which is why I said I just want to impair my judgement ever so slightly. I'm not looking to get super fucking drunk here nor do I plan on drinking after tonight.
>>
>>42480051
because you have to eat less the lower weight you are, otherwise you start to plateau
>>
>>42488355
What's it like being fat in Japan? I heard they bully fat people over there.
>>
>>42480179
Don't care about what it says on the scale. You will gain and lose water weight depending on what you eat, up to 10 pounds of fluctuation. Take pictures on your progress weekly if you need the motivation.
>>
Keep it up fatties, this shit gives me hope for all of you and the fat cunts I see at costco.
>>
>>42488633
If you need alcohol to work up the courage every time, then you will start to rely on it. Grow some balls you faggot.
>>
>>42488450
this is fucking stupid, do some research on IF
>>
>>42488738
You're right but I just can't fucking do it. I don't know what to say and I feel like I can't fucking blow this but my window of opportunity is closing.
>>
>>42488769
You're going to be an autistic faggot your entire life if you don't do it. Failure is a good experience. Otherwise your first instinct will be to shy away in the future every time.
>>
>>42488807
Failure is not an option. Either it's her or I die alone because there is no other girl I am even remotely interested in.
>>
>>42488816
every kid says that
if you fail, you'll find another when you're older
if you succeed, you got a gf to wake up to
DO
IT
FAGET
>>
My heart hurts a lot of the time, should I go to the doctor?
It isn't a bad pain more like a very slight ache but its very constant since I started losing weight
Last time I went to the doctor they said not to worry but that was a different sort of pain and I was a lot fatter then
>>
>>42488816
You sound like a bitch.
>>
File: tooth.jpg (826KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
tooth.jpg
826KB, 1840x3264px
>>42487104
Found out what it is, I have an abscess, looks like I'll get to lose some weight from not eating.
>>
>>42488995
This is different. She's a girl I knew from high school and I've thought about her a lot since then and she's kind of the motivation for trying to improve myself. She showed up at my work a few days ago but I froze up and couldn't talk to her other than a mumbled "hey" when she said hey to me.

>>42489022
I mean you're not wrong but go fuck yourself.
>>
>>42489037
>knew her for ages
>says hi to you when she sees you, despite no reason to
DO
IT
YOU
BITCH BOY
>>
>>42489042
So you think it means something too? I thought it was just my autistic, forever alone self misreading the situation but it's been bugging me for almost a fucking week now.
>>
>>42489057
It's both
It's not something substantial, but it is something you can build off of
Women have free reign to be as vicious as petty as they possibly can, if they chose not to, that means that they do not hold you in contempt

naturally, if you look like a fat ass fat fuck, it'll end poorly, but if you've lost enough weight to look normal, you can get her
>>
mums fancy scale says 140 at 16%
that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but whatever
time to maintain? I never thought of what I was gonna do once I 'made it'
>>
>>42489087
>naturally, if you look like a fat ass fat fuck, it'll end poorly, but if you've lost enough weight to look normal, you can get her

And therein lies the problem and why I'm hesitating so much. I've lost 50 pounds since May and I'm down to 248 right now and I definitely look noticeably smaller but I don't know if I look presentable or not. Probably not. I know she's single right now which could easily change if it takes me another 3 months to get below 200 and look a little better. I feel like it's now or never despite being a fat fuck.
>>
>>42489095
Buy some calipers and a tape measure. They are more accurate for bf%.

Either maintain or bulk back to 20% while lifting, and then cut again.
>>
>>42489115
post pic and let the community decide if you're decent enough
hopefully we can get a femanon to weigh in
>>
>>42489037
You've posted a bunch about this. This isn't an issue for this thread. We aren't a support group for your entire life, just weight loss. We're anonymous. You don't know our name.

If you want advice about asking this girl out, go to /adv/. If you're just winning and need a place to vent, go to /r9k/.

I wish you luck.
>>
>>42489157
This has quite a bit to do with my weight loss actually and who better to give advice than fellow fat fucks?
>>
>>42489207
No. This is a weight loss thread. Not a dating advice thread.
>>
>>42489207
Women, which is why there is a constant thread on /adv/ to ask the opposite sex questions about dating.
>>
>>42484313
peanut butter has so many calories. Just never touch it, it's not worth it. 3 tablespoons is like having a slice of pizza.
>>
>>42480179
>fluctuating 20lbs daily
lmao thats like half an asian of difference per day, senpai. wut r u dewing
>>
>>42480587
>le meme diet
>no dairy no gluten
>sustainable
you set yourself up for failure intentionally. this is why you "yo-yo" in weight. stop over-complicating things to sabotage your progress; just eat less you fat fuck
>>
How does /fat/ feel about 5 hour energy or other long term energy shots?
>>
File: 1471210282335.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471210282335.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>lose around 1kg per week for 6 weeks
>weekly "weight-in"
>gained 200 grams
What gives? I havent changed my eating habits nor i had cheat day
>>
>used to be 250
>went full NEET and hermit mode for a few years, am now a little below 190 at 6'5"
>start school in a little over a week, need to buy an entirely new wardrobe as all my old clothes are way too big
>dont know what size to get and what "fit" I should be going for, I'm certainly not skinny but I'm no longer completely embarrassed to wear t-shirts
>dont even know what I should be getting on top of that i.e. types of shirts, pants, how many, colors, etc.
wat do? I own 2 shirts that don't look ridiculous and every pair of pants and shorts I have need a belt that goes halfway around my waist. I know this may be better suited for /fa/ but was curious if any ex-fatties in here had any advice
>>
>>42491030
>I know this may be better suited for /fa/ but was curious if any ex-fatties in here had any advice
You just try different clothes in the store?
>>
>>42490941

Water Weight. It continually fluctuates.

Drink MORE and your body will release what its retaining.
>>
File: flab.jpg (439KB, 1112x2772px) Image search: [Google]
flab.jpg
439KB, 1112x2772px
Recovering fat fuck here, what do I need to do to not be flabby as fuck any more? I'm down to 70kg, from a peak of 97kg at the beginning of the year. Do I just keep cutting and I'll be fairly lean by the time I hit 60kg or should I do something different? Not really concerned about being strong, fit, or muscular, just want to get my body fat down.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.