[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Janoy looks better than 99% of /fit/ What's your excuse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-08-11-18-08-47.png (753KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-11-18-08-47.png
753KB, 1280x720px
>tfw Janoy looks better than 99% of /fit/
What's your excuse?
>>
>>42478608
I work 10 hour days now, and have 2+ hours of driving everyday, by the time I get home all I want to do is eat dinner, relax for a half hour then go to bed

>that american dream
>>
>>42478608
I only started lifting earlier this year but I've been working hard the past two months. Guys are hitting on me know so I know I'm making good progress.
>>
File: IMG_3835.png (375KB, 537x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3835.png
375KB, 537x645px
>some manlet with numerous professional trainers and free skittles who has been training for 10+ years looks better than you

Hold the presses
>>
>>42478652
little cuck bitch making excuses for living the life of a little cuck bitch. cringing and laughing hard.
>>
>>42478702
enjoy your youth anon, one day you will understand
>>
today we are gonan make eggss
>turns oven on and off
ok now a little spice
>dumps paprika in the middle of his burnt eggs
mmm that looks delicious huehueuheuheuhe its piss
something something about the ruby kpeaceoutbye
>>
Jason's leanness fluctuates from video to video.

One vid he looks pretty lean, the next he has a gut back.
>>
>>42479026
He's insufferable.
>>
assuming his dexa scan results are legit (whether or not they accurately measure bf% doesnt matter for this) because they give the data for his LBM 1 month ago and at the current date, his total mass went down approx 3 lbs, LBM went from 156 to 165 which is an increase of 9lbs, and his fat mass went from 33lbs to 21

In a month he gained 9lbs of LBM and lost 12 lbs of fat, whatever the blackstone people are giving him, "skittles" or whatever, is clearly working finally...
>>
>>42478608
I wonder how well he'll take m'bessie's new video about him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKP9yPEPZyo
>>
>>42479089
It trennining
>>
>>42478652
LOL at this nigger wasting his youth making money working 12+ hours a day saving for the future. Nigger universal basic income will be a thing in the future, your health will be fucked by then. Quit working that many hours, relax, work out and have fun.

You will never be a millionaire working 12 hours a day for someone else. You are just throwing your life away. All for what? Using the latest iPhone? Having a big house you don't need? Lol
>>
>>42478693
>literal retard whose training usually consists of 1 or 2 sets of bench or curls a week and whose usual diet is burger king and dunkin donuts looks better than you
>>
it skittling it piss m'lord
>>
>>42479952
>The USA don't have single payer healthcare
>the thinks we'll ever get universal income
>>
>>42479516
the old guy interviewing jason is the cringiest faggot on youtube
>>
Why does Nate have fans?
>>
File: 1492613966091.png (199KB, 941x887px) Image search: [Google]
1492613966091.png
199KB, 941x887px
>>42479026
>pepper-e-ka

do Americans really do this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.